Just finished watching Re:Creators

Just finished watching Re:Creators.

Just how powerful is she? Where does she stack up compared to others?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31978458
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is infinite, and she doesn't have a canon so you can outfit her with any ability you need to defeat some other character.

My wife Altair is so strong

baba is infinite baba is the all baba baba is the world baba is the univers the all existence exist in the mind of baba baba is hindu god and demon

the all negative person and negative entity the all violent person and violent entity is destroyed in the presence of baba

She is really incomparably stronger than the rest because of the gods mechanics. A character can do anything as long as the audience can accept that it makes sense to the character. All the other characters have a story that limits that, but Altair is only known to have as many abilities as there is fan content. She can declare powers that aren't even from any source and the gods won't reject it since they don't know it's not anywhere (like Altair's final bluff "if I can twist the plot it means I can also create it"), and similarly she can slip to any possibility that makes sense plotwise (like her taking over Sirius) so she can't be killed until the gods are 100% convinced. The only remote way they had to win was making it live and make it seem like she was the villain and appeal to the "heroes always win" but she knew about the plan and took control of the script with her entertainer skills and previous popularity.

is relatively infinite

Still can't beat Bobobo

Don't mind me, posting best girl that was criminally underused.

Pretty weak, someone could just blow up Re creators' "real life's planet earth" and then every single trace of her and her fans would cease to exist.

But her creator is not on earth.

Nice digits

Weaker than this

baba has adsolute control on the causality

Shut the fuck up

What's the appeal of discussing power levels

They don't lie. And neither do yours. Kind of ironic.

But those 9 are just 6 pretending to be more than what they are. I'll just take Altair's triple infinity.

is this a manga too?

It's anime original but there is one manga following the anime plot and two spin-off manga with other MCs (titty monster girl and Magane).

why. reptilian kun >>>>>>>>>>>>>altair

Literally a meme and retarded mary sue.

You aren't welcome here with your broken english

altairfag

Why was this show so shit?

altair

>altair not having enough screentime.
Agreed.

Dumbfuck ESLfag.

altair killed best character

seething

Demonbane wins. Superman Thought Robot stomps her.

Done.

I want to bash ESLfag's head in

>ESLshitter learned a new word
I'm so proud of you.

I wouldn't watch Mamika's show, I wouldn't watch Aliceteria's show but I would be really interested in watching the crossover show.

obsessed

The subs were wrong, she didn't kill herself, she just left to her happy infinite paradise.

So Mamika was a Madoka's reference, Alicetaria was a Fate reference, Kanoya was some gundam reference. What about the others?

Mamika was precure and Alice was femguts. Magane is a villain prototype

no scan for the manga tho

They were not single characters, but archetypes. Selesia and Charon are arguably legend of heroes characters (though people compare Selesia herself to Asuna), Altair is black rock shooter (but based on granblue fantasy heroine instead of Miku), Hikayu is Nanoha (normal eroge character promoted to superpower anime series), Blitz is that psycho-pass cop, and Meteora is from some cheap DRPG character with some following (like Dungeon Travelers).
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31978458

naked vol.1 bonus

Isn't it published online like the Magane manga? There certainly isn't translations though.
Thanks.

Spin-off is, the adaptation is not. Vol.2 comes out by the end of the month

Chnese?

>Be Altair
>do anything
>not limited by reality
>can exist in any timeline
>can even do things outside of space and time, into the realm of impossibility

yfw you realize you're just another aspect of Demonbane