The True Jew

Just as the Jew feigns to be white,
So too the Atheist claims Judaism.

Atheism correlates greater with Communism, Globalism, and Nihilism than Judaism does.

The Communist states did not impose Judaism, but instead Atheism. Subversion of the Christian West isn't the inherent goal of Judaism. However, it is the goal of Atheism.

Conservative Judaism opposes the degeneracy that we do. Secular Judaism and Atheism promotes it.

The Jew = The Atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4R4PVEwX5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheism is the enemy of society. It rejects a higher authority. Man is ultimately the final judge of morality. Thus morality is merely a construct of man to be bent accorsing to his whims. Only then can only support degeneracy as socially acceptable.

It is why the "Jew" does not fear the Muslim. Religion, culture and morality is subjective according to one world view, atheism.

The state > traditional values (religion & culture)

I'm a sataniaist

Atheism is inherently prone to nihilism. Nihilism and Subjectivism are the natural conclusions of atheism.

Edge

Marx sought to overthrow the oppressive mechanisms created by the bourgeoise. These included both the family and religion.

The state was to replace them.

These are your "Jewish" revolutions.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Atheists are children and adults that have hidden from life, usually in a school striving to be told they are correct by an equally reality dyslexic teacher.

explains why atheists are always the most jew-enabling people

Jews got the bullet too.

Because the JEW IS THE ATHEIST

The "Jewish" media too. Just replace Jew with Atheist and it makes all the more sense.

jews are the root of all evil and
the root of all jews is godlessness

Here's the numbers.

>the root of all jews is godlessness
By definition atheism. Jews = Atheists.

It is even one of the lessons of the Old Testament! Jews betrayed God, began worshipping everything but God, the kingdom disintegrates and is conquered.

does worshipping satan count as atheist? think you overthought this one user.

Sup Forums is a Western board.
Sup Forums is a Christian board.

>"And I am autistic"
I could of told him that without the sign.

As far as I know 6 (or something) atheist jews
created the communism, anyway, there are religious Jews as well. especially in Yemen and in Mexico.

Atheism is just lvl 2 judaism. There's a reason jews tend to become atheists.

How does one even know if one is Jewish if one's family didn't even embrace Judaism?
My grandmother comes from an Eastern European area known for its Jewish ghetto/high Jewish population, and she looks Semitic (darker skin, the stereotypical Jewish facial traits).
But she, nor many of those who identified as being Jewish, embraced Judaism. In fact, when the Nazi Death Squads raided the area, they were OK with Jews who didn't follow Judaism or were Christian.

Then yet again, my family's papers got destroyed for some reason during the Nazi rule, and they were issued new papers by the Soviets (with wrong birth dates) so I may not know that much.

My grandmother hangs out mostly with the "secular/Christian" Jews, too.

If I do indeed have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry it is not necessarily something I'm very proud of, though.

>be Orthodox practicing god fearing Jew
>Create communism
>outlaw god
>???
>Zionism!

Maybe your thread isn't very good if 80% of the replies are made by yourself.
Polite sage

The great guise of the atheists is to pin Judaism. Atheism is the true Jew!

Fuck off, Jew. Sage.

Is it because I'm exposing you, the Jew?

Your leader is a Jew.

Progressivism correlates higher with atheism than Judaism. These are harsh facts for the neckbeard denizens of Sup Forums.

I'm curious, are you the same guy who used to post with the deus vult flag, because your posting patterns are very similar?
If so, it's good that you stopped posting smuggies because those were really embarrassing.

>>be Orthodox practicing god fearing Jew
>>Create communism
>>outlaw god
>>???
>>Zionism!
Yup, step by step.

Ask an atheist whether morality is subjective or objective.

100% time they'll answer subjective. It is the hotbed for Cultural Marxism.

Nah, it aint me senpai. I'm hoping they'll show up though. Nice try deviating from the subject that exposes you for the heathen you are.

b-b-b-but jesus was k-k-kike user
y-y-your falling for the j-j-jewish ps-ps-psyoppp

Yeah and how many Indigenous people did you retards murder?

Atheist here.

Morality is objective because men are endowed with inalienable rights from birth. Those who violate the rights of men are immoral.

^^^YASSS
OHHH SHIIIEEEETTTTT!!!!
FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE, BTFO!!!!!
YOURE A FUCKING PUSSY SLAYER FOR STANDING UP THOSE POOR POOR INDIANS
YOURE A TRUE OLYMPIAN CHAD FOR STICKING UP FOR THOSE POOR SAD INDIGENIOUS PEOPLE
OH MY GOD HAVE MY BABIES YOU INDIAN AVENGER WARLORD

youtube.com/watch?v=z4R4PVEwX5U

This is the true redpill. Although it sounds stupid, most actually religious Jews are not extremely bad people. It is the secular, international Jew and his brothers in Christianity and Islam that are a real threat that must be exterminated. These are the real international elements, all unified by their worship of Satan.

Ironic coming from a bong.

I'm actually not a Jew but lots of Jews are very quick to point at atheists and say "they aren't REAL Jews." Naming the atheist does not name the Jew (most of the time).

On the left, weakness is strength. So this kid is like their version of Hercules .

Expat

>morality is merely a construct of goyim...
ftfy

Ah. Country?

Why?
>Christian Jews worship Satan

That's even more retarded than the
>atheist Jews worship Satan
argument.

(((you)))

atheists deserve gulag,
instead of just shutting the fuck up and not going to church
they had to make a religion about not going to church and bash everyone over the head with it
...we get it youre too lazy to wake up on weekends,
just cuz u wanna watch football doesnt mean you should rain on my parade

In naming the Jew, you're attacking the philosophical foundation of Christianity.

In naming the atheist, you are attacking the philosophical foundation of nihilism, international Jewry.

Its pakistan, dummy

Marx wanted to abolish all religions EXCEPT judaism
there are no atheist jews
/thread

Right, I'm an atheist myself, and I think the whole trend of nihilism and blindly hating religion is fucking stupid as well. An atheist shouldn't hate religion, they should be apathetic about it.

Eastern Europe, no particular country. My ancestors were all over the place.

Hello fellow Christians, dontcha know that Jesus Christ would accept massive Muslim immigration?

Maybe atheism is a religion in itself? christian protestant myself but i respect all beliefs.

See
Well hello there, "Rabbi".

See
Atheists hold many principles with one another. They are not "free thinkers" when they all think the same way.

Why do you think that the Progressives have a love/hate relationship with Israel?

There is a cold civil war waging in Israel over the nature of the state. Should Israel pursue policies relating to God or should it pursue international Jewry? The left always attacks Israel on the grounds of its religion.

It was the Jews who wrote that homosexuals were evil. It is the atheist that insisted that it was just as legitimate as heterosexuality.

Dude, fuck off. I'm agnostic/atheist and I hate jews.

You are a part of the problem. The Jews you hate are atheists like you. You am become Jew.

>Conservative Judaism opposes the degeneracy that we do.
This is a lie! Conservative Jews do not challenge other Jews for their social poisonings and predations.

Too soon to advertise.The plan is to promote satanism after a high rise in atheism in their one world goverment.

But I am becoming confident that this is becoming more mainstream. If you want to know the Jew, you must be able to know his beliefs.

jews are jews no matter their religion retard

Because they don't have the power in the Jewish community.

>he thinks the commie jews became athiests too
lmao oh you

NOOO YOUR WRONG ONCE THEY START WORSHIPING RABBI JESUS THEY BECOME GOOD BASED JEWS

ITS THE MEAN HIGH IQ WHITE MALE ATHEISTS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM GOYI... I MEAN FELLOW WHITE MAN

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

This meme is unbelievably profound.

Israel would have to share its privileges with potentially any and everyone if conversion to Judaism is the sole prerequisite.

The forces that want to maintain their family wealth (Rothschilds) would want to limit the privileges of Israel to the ethnicity. By rejecting God, they would achieve this goal.

I'm an Atheist, but society needs a joining force ala religion.

A lot of people cannot abide properly without some notion of a watcher in their mind and religion is helpful to keep them in check and also provide comfort for many others.

Pure coincidence, my Brit.

Morality is subjective dumbass

how about the jewish promoters of christianity?

(((paul))) of tarsus, (((peter))), (((James))) and lets not forget the man himself (((jesus))) king of (((israel)))

PURE COINCIDENCE though

>society needs a joining force ala religion.
>a joining force
You miss the point. Anything can be a joining force. Marx thought it to be the working class struggle. Mussolini believes it to be the nation state.

The purpose of religion is to establish an unchanging conservative morality that resists all forms of manifestation. Natural selection chose the social systems that produce the strongest societies. Religion is a hedge against subjectivism, degeneracy and human hubris.

And Islam is just as legitimate as Christianity.

It is for 1.5 billion people in the world, what's your point ?

The Jew exposes himself once you plunge the dagger into his heart.

Religion is the best joining force since it has a metaphysical aspect.

Unlike work or struggle, etc. that can be observed.

My main point is that religion is great for keeping people in check and instilling certain values, which is why it's more necessary than not in society. When it erodes, so does society.