Houseki no Kuni - Land of the Lustrous

I don't know why but I immediately fell in love with the series even though it's CGI.

Everything there is so clear, clean and beautiful. I even consider buying a figure of one of those girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/160783548
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what their farts smell like.

>Girls

I'll tell you why you like it even though it's CGshit.

It's because the elevens have FUCKING FINALLY done a broadcast 3DCG anime and rendered it for playback at 24fps instead of the complete garbage eyecancer shit 12fps we've been getting for the last several years.

Additionally, all the designs work well with the type of CG they're using.

Phos a cute. I want to be her assistant and polish her every day.

Yes, and..?

?

I want tumblr universe to leave

Careful user, you might summon that "muh60fps"/"HURR8FPS" user.

I want SU retards like you to leave.

as usual manga has more fps

I also appreciate that they're giving us some things only CG can give us. Realistically speaking, anyway- just because a 2D artist CAN draw Cinnabar's poison doesn't mean they should...for the sake of both their physical and mental health. It's not a CG show where you're just sitting there like "Well why didn't you just do this 2D? There's nothing SPECIAL here." I am pleasantly surprised and happy to have been proven wrong about the decision to make this show with CG.

when you realize it is all about a budist prayer monk machine which doesn't give a single fuck about anything

Which one of these minerals is absolutely a girl? I need to know so that I can safely switch my profile avatars.

You'd be better off killing yourself.

>Been reading HnK since it started scanlation
>Threads that did happen never reached bump
>Anime announced
>suddenly three threads make it to bump limit
>50% is people bitching about pronouns and framerate
I didn't ask for this.

I finally know where that "yes...and?" line came from.

>just because a 2D artist CAN draw Cinnabar's poison doesn't mean they should
I think a 2D tidal effect still looks better than the current presentation but it's not like there isn't room to improve for 3D technology. Ultimately this is like watching the Framearm Girls OP in 3d, and then seeing how much smoother the motions look in 2D.

diamond

Just take the chemical composition of the respective mineral and look for the component that in its elementary form is gaseous, then you will know.

>I didn't ask for this.
Me neither. This didn't happen with Knights of Sidonia.

Is this sarcasm?

Every single character in that show is hideous. Just sayin'.

Dear god I try and be nice to CG but that looks so bad. What's wrong with their faces?

I want to fuck Phos. Really, really hard.

>Hardness: 3.5
You need to be gentle with her, user

Never. But what if you carve a hole, oil it and then use her as an onahole, she wouldn't break from just that, right?

END YOURSELF

What happend if Phost and Cinnabar get mixed?

>those butts
10/10 would smash

Don't worry monk, I will clean her and cuddle her after that.

user, I have news for you. This is mostly on 2s and 3s, aka 12fps and 8fps. Only a few 1s here and there.

Sidonia was some abomination that even had 4s, aka 6fps every now and then.

the manga design has fish faces too.

I knew this was airing, but I kept searching for "Land of the Lustrous". No wonder I couldn't find subs or even raws. Time to download and watch.

The way they look and the OST here gave me some mad Drakengard flashbacks. Almost same fps even.

Damn, imagine if the japs actually put some effort into this, I mean this show really looks good.

I.Hear.A.Sound

If they kiss, what Chemical Reaction will happens?

it's intentional. regular anime is mostly on 2s too

They reminded me a bit of those creepy things from Noein myself.

>three continuous Hnk threads

so this is the power of animu instead of manga

fuck

It even has a lot of suffering like Drakengard!

So their bodies can bend and their hair obviously flows to some degree. That would not be possible if they were simply rigid minerals. So is it possible for them to have soft parts like flesh?

It helps that the 3DCG makes the concept pop

Maybe but i doubt it. Its just magic.

I love how they are playing with shot compositions and camera angle/movements that are hard to do well in 2d. Hopefully this will set the precedent for future cg shows. Its just as fun to watch as some of the stuff the best 2 animators put out there.

I wonder why they don't opt for more frames though. Id like to see what its like making a full cg show behind the scenes.

>I love how they are playing with shot compositions and camera angle/movements that are hard to do well in 2d.
That was also one of the good things about Kado.

But the camera movement in Kado are mostly static.

I know how you feel. I almost gave up at that point myself. It's still readable, however.

ALEX

W H E N

I want her to sit on my face

it gets better

probably on episode 6 if they keep this pacing up

This don't seems to be very confortable, considering that their bodies are hard as a rock

Phos, Beni, or Red Beryl?
All of the above?

they make me hard as rock

all of the above

Oh lawd

>When Phos goes to the moon and all the Lunarians relax and act like they're getting off of work for the day

I wanted to look into their pants when they called Cinnabar "kare".
>tfw your friend's feminine rock penis fell off and you need to find and reattach it
>it contains precious memories

And then he fucking murderizes them

I want cinnabar inside me

>girls

>her

>her

>her

>her

>her

It's ok in this case, but often studios go overboard with camera motion in 3D. It's like the director playing with his shiny new toy and distracting from the content.

>look ma, it spins

Nothing will ever top Hand Shakers in that regard.

Problem, officer??

Mercury poisoning is no joke user. where do you think the expression "as mad as a hatter" comes from? Felt hats were made with mercury back in the day.

An entire winter of fucking Phos!

More like getting fucked by

Enjoy your permanent moon vacation

I don't know about blue hair but Phos and Shinsha both use male pronouns.

>volume 8

I hope Phos fails to do what he's trying to do, or at least get betrayed somehow by lunarians. I understand he just wants his brothers to not turn into ground space dust but I just can't handle all this betrayal.

I don't really have a problem with Phos's betrayal. All sensei has to do is fucking pray for the moon shits and they'll leave Earth alone.

I dunno why but all these girls are HECKA CUTE. I guess cause tall and lanky? I dunno how to explain it, This show is actually pretty and enjoyable to look at.

There has to be a reason for Sensei to not be praying. Maybe the moon fags are somehow corrupt and not really human souls anymore?

>girls

If it's meant to be unique then it sure is unique as fuck.

Three words.
Girls in suits.

According with the japanese wiki, since they are stones, they have no sex.

They're like lolis stretched out so you don't feel normalfag guilt for wanting to rub their flat chests.

Maybe the old theories were right after all and the gems existence is tied with the Moon People. Sensei is not praying because he doesnt want to be lonely.

They don't have a peepee, right?

Most anime girls are fairly lanky of compared to 3D, even if they have some fat on their thighs or breasts.

They're rocks, they don't have/need genitalia. Stop being such a basic bitch

I'd stretch lolis out, if you know what I mean.

Is this yuri?

It is whatever you want it to be.

>there are now continuously HnK threads on Sup Forums

This is the best timeline. Though I kinda miss the manga threads. Not like there were more than 5 of us reading them.

I read the manga but I really saw the manga threads, just the anime pv threads.

I want to french kiss Phos.

The people getting triggered by people using gendered pronouns in a language that doesn't have genderless pronouns are the real Steven Universe audience. I want them to leave. Use whatever pronouns you want.

>that doesn't have genderless pronouns
it, its

good times were had boards.fireden.net/a/thread/160783548

But praying so the moon fucks go away doesn't have anthing to do with the sea people or the gems right? They'll stay around even if the moon people fuck off. There has to be another reason other than Sensei not wanting to be alone.

>Not like there were more than 5 of us reading them.
But they were good times
I miss russianon.

That's because Orange doing this show, I don't know why other CG studio like Polygon Pictures, Sanzigen and Kamikaze Douga are obsessed with low fps

Outside of some CG shitposting they've been pretty great threads too. Really hope this anime sells well and we get some merchandise. Love the series.

I'd pay good fucking money for a Phos figurine that gets their hair right and makes it shiny.

I will pay top dollar for a cinnabar onahole

I had this theory that the inclusions in the sea formed admirabilis and in the clouds formed moon people. So "erasing" moon people avoids new gems to be formed or something.

But it doenst hold up nowadays. Who knows. There are many hints already that Sensei IS malfunctioning, so that might be just it.

So now Japan is making us fap to gemstones.
What's next? Trees? Vegetable

Floor tiles