Sshhh... Saber is sleeping

Breakfast is ready.

Mordred is a good son.

Tell me, King Arthur... Are you still seeing that dream?

No, Saber is dead

Can Servants get drunk or high? We know both Riders enjoy drinking but do they actually feel anything

Saber's real body is always asleep. She wakes up a little when she returns back to her time-line and then falls sleep again.

>Is the time she spend on the time-line where she is summoned just seconds of sleep in her own timeline?

Seiba?

Wake up Saber you have a date today

SSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAA

SEIBA

This is what would have been if America hadn't declared independence.

Jesus Christ almighty.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

rin is sleeping

Would she be mad if I wrapped her ahoge around my sword?

I didn't vote for you.

You don't vote for a king.

Well how'd you become king then?

The Lady of the Lake, her clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Well in that case, can I touch my King's ahoge?

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Be quiet!

Remember when Fate was just a Eroge with a mediocre anime adaptation? the time really flies.

And it is still an eroge(the fanbase proves it)

Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

Shut up! Will you shut up!

Is this the behavior of how a king should act? Maybe we should let a real king take over.

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

WRONG! This saber is deceased.

BLOODY PEASANT!

>no ahoge
This Seiba is defective, fetch me another.

Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see her repressing me? You saw her, didn't you?

DELET THIS

DELET

DON'T DO THAT! I BEG YOU! DON'T!

That is it. You are doing the right thing Go Ahead so she would be free from the constraints that is holding her to do what she really wants. That "ahoge" is a curse that must be purged.

WAKE UP AND BUY MY GAME YOU SLUT!

fuck off Todd

Yes he is so rude isn't he, though we should all buy the Skyrim Rabbids Minions Special Edition for the Switch just to calm him down.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Saber will have to wake up so that we can recharge her batteries, if you know what I mean.

I migrated here to escape the homoposting that's pervading the other Fate thread. Can we talk about how a Camelot adaptation could potentially work out?

Eating breakfast?

>so that we can recharge her batteries
Servants don't operate on eneloop tho

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh, she doesn't need to wake up for that.

Saber fucked a girl.

She fucked two girls.

Rin is so dirty.

According to F/GO, yes. Hell, Shuten makes people drunk just by being around her.

I just want them to do best knight Agravain justice

When are we getting Arthur and Mordred interactions? When are we getting Proto Mordred arguing with Mordred on Arthur vs Arturia

All I see here is a homossexual edgelord

>best knight
>not this swag motherfucker here

Wanna get bitch slapped again sunny knight?

>When are we getting Arthur and Mordred interactions?
But user, we already did.

>can't even cook potatoes right

Is it bad that I ship this?

I think Saber is dead, in that picture.
>Finishing her task, has her last strength disappeared from her body?
>"I am sorry, Bedivere.
>This sleep will be… a… long"
>As if going to sleep slowly…
>She gradually closes her eyes.
>…The morning sunlight fills the area.
>The forest stands there quietly, and his king goes into a long sleep.
>He was just happy about that fact.
>The knight thanks the someone who has given her peace and proudly watches over his king.

>Archer X Lancer X Lancer
What did they mean by this?

Archers are weak against Lancers.

K A W A I I . . .

What would happen if Shirou had summoned Lancer (Saber) instead?

I mean do those milf sabers still have the magic dragon dicks Merlin gave vanilla Seiba?

>traps are indeed gay
wow

red saber is wiser than i gave her credit for

Sleepy Saber would be a lot different if they used the most common version of King Arthurs death where Mordred swung down and split his head open

Shirou would die because no Avalon.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that

Oh no! Shiki already got to her!
Quickly, assemble the knights of the round before (s)he can strike again.

Avalon had been inside him for years so it would not disappear. The question is,
>how would he be able to summon a lancer?
The magic circle that what was pre-made probably used Avalon inside him as the catalyst to get Saber similar to the Pendant Rin used to get Archer.