1000 wolves currently live in Germany, in 2022 there will be over 4,000 and in 2030 experts estimate more than 40...

1000 wolves currently live in Germany, in 2022 there will be over 4,000 and in 2030 experts estimate more than 40,000 wolves. Hunters are not allowed shooting wolves because the animal does not fall under the hunting right. And the government forbid us to own weapons and defend our self when we are outdoor. What is is your opinion on this pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=atsasJRBXmI
youtube.com/watch?v=z2yJXq21HjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they'll just issue tags if they become an issue, like they did in wyoming a few years back

Your gov knows what it's doing,wolves can fix anything, it's time they fix shitskin problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

Introduce tigers to hunt the wolves

Wolves are important parts of most ecosystems. Yellowstone was dying until wolves were reintroduced

Typical autist Kraut cares about some fucking animals but about the millions of Muslims and shitskins no talk, you have bigger problems chump

>He hasn't heard about the tiger from the mountain being bullied by the dogs on the plain.

shitskins are a problem too but wolfes are just like shitskins sneaky bastards who will murder you if they see a prey in you. They are like turks and come in a pack.

I live in Alaska and just be lucky you don't have Skinwalkers. This one screwed up bad and left tracks.

this.

SS wolves when?

I think we should preserve more land for wildlife. Everything is dying off. There's more school shooters than lions for fucksake. All the fish are dying, there's a small continent of plastic in the Pacific.

>What is is your opinion on this pol?
if only you germans cared was as concerned about the mudslime population

I agree
All our bears and wolves should be Sent to ireland

I have nothing against wildlife but we dont have enough space for a dangerous animal like this. We dont have massive national parks like in the US. Every few kilometers there is a bigger city or a smaller town or village.

What would they eat? The Irish? Bears and Wolves died off in the British Isles because the only real wildlife left is the stuff bears and wolves can't catch. They survived for a while bullying farmers but as technology advanced the farmers bullied the bears and wolves into extinction.

what is your opinion on wolves? i guess you have experience if you live in alaska

>Implying people live in Eastern Germany.

we learn to live with wildlife again

Little mongoloid. Whats wrong with preserving ranges of tundra anyways? Rake in the EU monies and they will attract tourists for hunting camping. Look at what the Americans did with their national parks. Hands down the best thing about America.

hopefully the wolves kill the nogs and slimes

SOON

Whiskey and Kerrygold butter.
Fat drunken bears. Just like the rest of the population

>Tourism is a good thing.
>Tourism in rural areas is a good thing.
No wonder Dublin is the gay capital of Europe.

SOOOON !

Shoo them on the Muslims?

Wolves are beautiful animals and are not known to approach humans directly, the fear and hate against those animals are based on dumb fairy tales and myths.

we made them our pets and best Friends, we share our civilization with them and they still share 99,9% of the Gene material with their wild ancestors.

there are already in lower Saxony where I am from. And they have a population grow rate of 30%. I know a few farmers who already lost many cattle because this beasts come for a easy snack.

Tourism and farming keeps rural Ireland going

SOOOON !!!!!

White man has lived with Wolfe’s for millennia, only shitskins will be clawed by them, good

I hope the wolves eat the shitskins.

RIGHT WING WOLF SQUADS

This is what happens when world (((governments))) promote a soy, high sugar based diet. Humans are apex predators and meant to hunt.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN !!!

This is truth the wolf will cull the volcano.In Germany the wolf is the only hope against the immigrant.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!

>we shouldn't try to conserve nature, we should cut it all down and turn it into more housing for rapefugees
great idea muhammad

you are the fucking reason why they shot the wisent a few weeks back. kindly off yourself now.

They kill everything then slowly die off (numbers reduce) for lack of food. It's usually because of something else that they are increasing. Like if you get a really good berry season then the animals increase to eat the berries and wolves increase to eat them. I'm a hunter but nobody listens to us.

Wolves so rarely attack humans that you have more to fear from those retarded fucking deer wigging out and kicking you in the face for stepping out into your yard or jumping in front of your car. Bonus side of wolves? They'll kill those fucking deer.

Reminder that “envoirnmentalists” introduced wolves across the American west, whilst they have no buffalo herds to prey on, devastating deer and elk populations. Then,got funding, and created studies that show that these deminished populations of ungulates are somehow beneficial to the envoirnments.

As if there wasnt hundreds and hundreds of thousands of elk and deer when lewis and clark showed up.

These are the same people that will tell you catlle flatulence is tearing a whole in our ozone layer, without taking into account our natural buffalo herds.

Fuck it doh, I’m gonna pawn a couple space heaters and drink this whiskey

yeah the white man killed them because they were such a problem. But now our left green parties propagate them to be such lovely animals.

Wolves are badass, are you afraid of one eating you? You are like a little baby.

Tame them

the problem is that the wolves here get easy food by killing animals from the farmers.

Yeah they are badass and if you go innawoods alone and unarmed they are very scary.

wolves rarely attack people. you literally have to be bleeding, or walk into their territory while there are babies around for them to attack you

grow a pair faggot

You've bought into that Bamby bullshit, huh?

sad now I cant let my little sisters or future kids alone in the forest.

Murderer.

Wolf biologist here. They literally kill each other at high density. You won't drown in wolves. Also they always test people before any extreeeeeemly rare attacks, so you can just go kill them when they act weird. It'll be good for the ecosystem. Your forests are not healthy without them.

Can we train the Wolves to attack Turks?

If they're prospering at an unsustainable rate and causing terror to the local populace, then you need to eliminate them. And about the wolves, they're fine just get farmers to upgrade their fencing.

governments have been trying to move people into cities for the same reason that louis the 14th moved all of the nobles to Versailes. POWER! it is easier to manage a population of city dwellers and have them comply to your laws and your regulations than it is to try the same with a rural population.

No as a matter of fact I hunt deer and elk every year.

Natural population breathing cycle. Where there is food the population grows. If food is scarce the pop goes down.

Don't farmers take their cattle inside at night? Or are we talking bigger farms where they sleep outside at night.

>killing animals from the farmers.
They should do more to prevent that. If they get a steady supply of food the packs will grow then level off, sounds like they might have leveled off in big numbers because of easy farmer prey.

>What is is your opinion on this pol?
Natural selection, Hans. Your ancestors were able to survive using only sticks and stones.

Germans must do what Americans have done with protected wolves.

Shoot.
Shovel.
Shut up.

No one needs to know.

the wolves also attack in the middle of the day or in the morning. Here watch this documentary about it. Not even electric fences and watch dogs help.

>youtube.com/watch?v=atsasJRBXmI

they already do but most farmers cant afford such watch dogs and electrical fences and the state dont support them with money. Farmers and Hunter cant shoot them even if a wolf kill their cattle in front of their eyes since its not allowed.

soon the wolves will consume all.
may our wolf overlords rule with an iron might.
i know the furries wont mind

>Shoot.
we dont have guns here you know

>wolves will solve your immigration problems
ha

TRAIN THEM TO HUNT MUSLIMS DUH

What about building small towers with motion sensors attached to dog whistles around the premise?

Believe me, if a wolf is being a troublemaker and attacking farms...no farmer willl sit and let it happen. As the other user said, they will just shoot and bury them.

Soyboys love wolves because they are a totem for everything that is missing from their lives.

Poor fuckers.

Why u want shoot doge?

Based puppers

Everyone freaks out about wolf reproduction when they enter an ecological vacuum. Yes, the high rate is unsustainable long term. No, it will not persist once pack territories are established and prey numbers hit an equilibrium.

How do you hunt then?

you can get in jail here or get fined several thousand euros for this. Also most farmers who own a gun are also hunters and if they shoot a wolf they risk to lose their gun and hunting license. Also its not like in the USA were farmers have massive of space and are isolated. We are a small country and neighbours and other people will hear and maybe see the farmer shooting.

Then they have to figure out that a good fence or a dog is going to pay off in the long run if their sheep are being eaten. The big new thing in the US is people, usually people who follow trends, raising and eating chicken eggs from pens in their yard. That's going to backfire real soon because that's a wolf/coyotes wet dream

>Not taming the wolves and giving them a taste for shitskin flesh
What are you even doing with your life?

Maybe our wolves can hunt those?
youtube.com/watch?v=z2yJXq21HjA

Hopefully they kill sand niggers.

This explains so much. As the wolves so the men.
Future looks bright, Claus.

lol i was thinking the same thing.

you need to apply for a hunting liscense which is pretty hard since you need to go a year every week to hunting curses and shooting curses. Also if you dont own land in a forest it could be a reason you are not even allowed to apply for it.

If you ignore all the statistics sure. A documentary...gospel. Reminder that more cattle are killed by lightning and predictable bad weather or lack of veterinary care for respiratory problems or coyotes in the states than wolves by a large margin, and we mostly just let our cattle wander unattended on public land.

let them proliferate and consume the homeless shitskins, stop worrying

Maybe the wolves will eat the shitskins you need to think out of the box.

That is such a fucking evil tool. I can see why the panzer division of the SS used it.

If you breed them to develop a taste for mudslime flesh it ought to be a bright future.

Wolves are based
/ourwolves/
Whining ranchers just don't want to spend money on improved protection for their livestock.
I learned on wild America that wolves only hunt prey one at a time. Their behavior is designed for balance in the ecosystem

Fine. Those hunters should shoot your wolves.

The rest of you can try bows, traps, or poison. The Eskimo hunt wolves with steel teeth traps which cements them to a place, then they speed past on snow machines as fast and close as they can get, before shooting them with a pistol. They think it's good sport.

>tigers

wolves are based

>complains about alpha wolves
> still wont solve the migrant crisis

Maybe the wolves solve the migrant crisis you Krauts have been ignoring

Wildlife is like a black repellent. They are mortified of going into forests, I've found

They don't let you shoot """refugees""" either, and there are a lot more of them.

Stop crying wolf

>He believes in European wolves

You've spent too much time on WoW mate.

>Yes goyim less deer and elk are a good thing, now we have all this extra browse around for nothing to eat...

But at least i can sleep in my burbank arpartment knowing there is a wolf pack living in some wilderness area I will never actually enter in my life

user you fucking moron

why would you want to lower your wolf population?
>refugees running in
>suddenly met by a massive population of hungry wolves
>torn to shreds
>myths and horror stories start spreading back to the shitholes pumping out refugees about huge Fenris wolves roaming Germany ready to tear refugees to shreds

what is the fucking problem here? I don't see it

But what do they do about the tigers then

Sauce?