Why was this her wish?

Why was this her wish?

>spend just under 6 centuries in absolute misery
>finally become genuinely happy when spending time with some Japanese manlet
I dunno.

what episode?

>turn into a little girl
She wants a gigantic cock.. Since Araragi is a nip manlet with a pea sized manhood, being in her loli form will make it look bigger that it really is. Even if it is small, it would really fill her up nice.
Reference: doujinshi

Shes just an average Sup Forums user.

a poor decision

bat posting in a bat thread

bat bat bat
bat

post bats faggots

MAMA WE WANT MILKY

WE WANT MILKY NOW MAMA

bat's faggot

Araragi becoming Italian

heh

best bat

all bats are best bats

Anyone have that screencap of Shinobu yelping when Aragi touches her shoulder?

How would you react?

I always wonder if flat chested girls can produce milk

Fuck off edgy faggot.

forceful mating press

Because she loves and wants to stay with her husbando.

get out of Sup Forums

thought she was holding a pregnancy test in her hands at first

Kill yourself, cancer.

Turn 360 degree and run

I kinda wish Nisio would have Bat interact with the other girls more, especially Monkey.

This was the first over-the-top O face I could find. Sorry I didn't use ShinoL or something.

found it

What is this face trying to convey?

The aftermath of female on female rape

Because otherwise she wouldn't have any fetish appeal

Shinobu a best

Tits>loli

Ssshhhhh, she's sleeping.

>tfw they will never scan the full version of these pictures

My heart.

dweeb

what the hell is even this thread

It's about Japan's biggest manlet's loli sex slave

Why did Ougi dress like a girl? Does Ararararagi like traps?

Araragi likes little girls more than anything, so he would only be able to come to love himself if he appeared to himself in the form of a girl.

Why does Ougichan dress like a boy in Hana? Isn't he supposed to pretend to be Meme's niece to avoid the darkness?
More importantly, did Aragi feel his penis when he pounced on him? Did any of them get hard?

She has tons of appeal in any form, faggot.

Ougi was playing the part of Araragi because Kanbaru was lonely after he and Senjougahara left.

Also, Ougi knew that it would be dangerous to appear before Kanbaru as a girl.

What would Araragi look like as a cute girl?

This desu Japs have microdicks

Shinobu is perfect but I still think that
Teen>Kiss>Loli

Kiss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Shinobu, sit on my face

shinobu>shinobu>shinobu

When shinobu goes from loli to kiss shot mode does her perfect cunny transform into roast beef as well to match her appearance?

Because she's tired of fighting and feels that she won't be seen as a threat in the form of a young girl and thus nobody will try to kill her, so she won't have to fight any more.

People would stop trying to fight her if she turned into a goddess as well. She also wants to stay bound to Araragi.

LEWD

This is a vampire who still bears a huge grudge towards Araragi.

the same way he did

I don't think so.
They talked about their issues a while ago.

they a-ok now

>Araragi and Shinobu
>actually talking honestly about Kizu

How often do they fuck?

Shinobu hasn't even known the guy for a decade. It's too early for her.

What episode was that?

[surprise box]Owari season 2 it was recent and you may have entirely missed it happening[/memeredaction]

Haven't seen the 3rd episode yet. Thought it had occurred much earlier.

>She also wants to stay bound to Araragi.
Yes this. But even that wouldn't matter, Araragi sees no point in his life if Shinobu is not in it. those two can only live together, they only want to live together

>Fuck
They suck each others blood on a regular basis, which is considered a step above sex in the vampire world.

I find this is much more interesting than just "because love". There's a sense of duty for them to be together.

Kiss-shot is pure sex.

>tfw you will never have a tall vampire mommy gf twirl you around like you're her little teddybear.

Why even live?

Everyday. Every hour.

I am a new user here. Did you guys having Shinobu thread almost each day from the beginning?

get out of Sup Forums

Yes. I post in every one of them. Every Bakemonogatari threads becomes a bat thread.

Stop, it hurts too much already.

>I hate taking responsibility so much that I'd rather cripple this person forever than give her assisted suicide
kys araragi

>I hate taking responsibility so much
But that's the opposite of what he does. He takes responsibility for making the mistake of saving her by devoting his life to suppressing her existence. That's the whole point of the wound/bond.

I get what that user means though.
Killing her would've been taking responsibility. He didn't really want that though.

her eyes made her look like chinese.

that is not touch. that is foreplay. if shinobu did not flinch, he would have ended grabbing her neck up and then inserting one of his finger inside her mouth to play with her tongue.

>the truth about eating donuts and why
>eating too much donuts is not good.

But why he didn't kill her has nothing to do with hating responsibility, rather because he believes killing is wrong even if it's to stop a murderous entity. Part of the reason he has such a complex about the events of Kizu is because of his sense of responsibility for reducing her to being a shadow of a vampire, even though that basically ends up being the best thing to ever happen to her. Taking responsibility for the mistakes he makes is the entire driving theme of Araragi's arc, as he rejects the opportunity to abandon his ideals by saving Ougi (and Snail) while determined to accept the results of such an idiotic altruism. He doesn't learn not to make mistakes, he comes to understand that his actions will always result in mistakes for which he will be responsible.

How about a hybrid?

>Turn 360 degree and run
to buy lots of ice-picks and stab her brother using them.

at least we can pretend like we'll ever get one, r-right?

Damn, that's well said.

>kys
Fuck off.

that's what keeps me going

So, does anyone else go wandering around late at night looking for fatally wounded vampires?

I do.

Donuts have an aphrodisiac effect on vampires. This actually makes sense because there are some stories where they say that sugar have an intoxicating effect on vampires. Humans get horny too when they get drunk, or should I say, their true desire surfaces. Since vampire are sexual in nature, their lewdness shows when they get intoxicated.

Next time I see a sexy vampire I'll make sure to have a donut on me to give her