When will we see those images coming in from America?

when will we see those images coming in from America?

youtube.com/watch?v=APPPeZdj6_8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXcyP9Jiku0&t=44s
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After the jews bankrupt us like they did Greece.

Never We civies are armed and hate commies

It would be a dream come true to see that many commies trying to go to war

Would totally justify a 30 round mag

>Image form Italy
Do you know what happens to those faggots here when they Try to chimpout?

When will we see police armed with real swords charging on Antifa faggots?

what...?

We can deal with it like in the video

youtube.com/watch?v=uXcyP9Jiku0&t=44s

this

What's the story on that?

Sadly they were just testing the new equipment, but there had been cases of the police charging at protesters with those swords, but sadly Youtube removed the video i had.

>LARPing as riot police in ugly motorbike helmets
Meanwhile, fascists have better equipment, look better and actually engage the police in direct combat.

just another day in the europe where hitler lost

>actual cavalry charges in the 21st century
Nice.

Better picture.

They look like katanas. Are those sharp? This is going back in time shit.

No, but they can thrust.
It's mostly used to hit people, just like a normal police battom, but more intimidating.

gotta say nordics are really the best humans

I can't wait for a Swedish civil war just so we can see them beating savages and antifa.

At the rate the technology and laws are going, there are about to be medieval battles on the street soon. The people should use some knight shit tech to dismantle cops next. Fucking cavalry charge on the streets lol.

>they gather in force during times of peace in order to coerce the government
And these same faggots world be MIA in a call for war.
Gas this entire species

not a chance

>when will others start to revolt against the system so I can fit in and do it as well?

Take initiative, you stupid faggot. You already believe the system is a bunch of lies and democracy has failed (even though democracy is what you want to instituted after le revolution).

What I don't understand about you retards is your "riots". It accomplishes absolutely nothing and you just end up getting your shit pushed in by the state. You attack citizens and police. One abides by the system, the other is a tool of it. Stop being a faggot and attacking inconsequential actors in system. Assassinate politicians or at least blow up government buildings and stop chimpping out like a bunch of niggers.

soon

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

Never.. we have police that will beat your fuckn ass for far less thus have far more order.. Also, only niggers live in dense cities

You throw pasta sauce on them?