Is cooking and sweets the most retarded theme Precure could have, or will Toei top themselves with the next season?

Is cooking and sweets the most retarded theme Precure could have, or will Toei top themselves with the next season?

I don't care about the theme but I want to see Cures actually beat up the monsters before they magic spam it to death. Otherwise I'd be watching Sailor Moon.

The age of fighting shit is over. It's slice of life and 2 seconds of beam spam from here on out, friend.

Don't talk shit about sweets, nigga

Damn, well at least I still have Sentai and the rare Kamen Rider. And cute Cure kigs.

>[user] KiraKira Precure À La Mode - 35 [1280x720].mkv
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:KUPKS5MLVSEKVGDJDBJHH7CN5F7ZXAAR&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fnyaa.tracker.wf%3A7777%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337

Thank you!

I have catching up to do but I'm still sad about this. I'll miss the fights we had in GoPri.

have you literally never seen any other sweets-themed shoujo before?

Bless you

Best tiddies ever.

Don't worry! Next season we will have PreCure building miniature robot fighters wearing pretty dresses: PreCure Boot!

Are you niggers seeding the newest ep? Mine been stuck at 0% for a while.

Same here

It's most likely in initial seeding mode. Just wait.

nice

It's stalled for some reason

So I may or may not have forgotten to seed then left to do groceries.

I knew it. Its okay I forgive you.

I see someone understands how to do flat chests that still showcase the beautiful little chest meat of a girl.

Risu channeling her inner Haruharu

>Risu
Fuck me, I meant Ichika

I want one of those.

I want to plow this country grown vegetable

Next season is most likely about dancing and putting on shows like idols but it's not really about idols.
They dance in traditional and freestyle modes and use some attack based on their other theme, possibly a fruit theme.

My darling sperg

Why do the writers feel the need to shit on Himari even on the rare occasion she has some focus in an episode?

Maybe little girls would watch the show if there was tension. The show seems like an abortion between old pedophiles and soccer moms

user, precure is aimed literal elementary-schoolers and their parents.

>fresh 2.0
I'm ok with this.

I forgot to share that I got Flora last month as a late birthday present. Now the crossover of my dreams is complete.

I want to get into idles, should I start with prpr or aikatsu?

PP is more like precure with it's wacky antics but Aikatsu has actual reliable subs.

Why couldn't they make episodes with all Precures interacting with each other sooner?

I hope the Cures purify this spooky dog and make him Bib's pet.

love you

I want to be Bib's pet.

>crossover
About both being from Toei or both being princesses? Is this part of some collection?

AKB0048
I'm serious

They're both Figuarts.
I had considered the princess part, but really they're two of my most favourite magical girls overall and it would be cute to see them team up. The height difference was a nice surprise.

It's called All Stars DX

Seiji must be enjoying the view there

>Both princesses
>Both talking cats
Hmm

Poetry

Already watched it. It was great.
Mimori best girl

Watch Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live or Aikatsu's first four cours.

Mofurun: (offscreen, in the distance) Mirai.

[Mirai stops combing, looks around, then continues combing]

Mofurun: (offscreen, in the distance) Mirai!

Mirai: nani nani!? Mofurun?

Mofurun: (offscreen, in the distance) Hey, Miraiiiii!

Mirai: Mofurun? Are you far away, or are you inside something?

[Mirai opens a cabinet beneath the bathroom sink]

Is this magic?

[Mirai tries to look inside his comb for a mahou]

Is everything magic?

[Mirai nervously glances around]

Mofurun: (offscreen, in the distance) Mirai, your room, Mirai. Come to your room mofu!

[Transition to Mirai entering her room. There is a pickle and a wand on Mirai's desk]

Mofurun: Mirai?

Mirai: Mofurun? W-where are you?

Mofurun: On the desk, mofu.

Mirai: Are you invisible and you're gonna, like, eat my strawberry melonpan?

Mofurun: Flip the pickle over mofu.

Mirai: What, I'm gonna touch it, and you're gonna tell me it's an human wand or something?

Mofurun: Come on, flip the pickle, Mirai. You're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge mofu!

[Mirai hesitantly picks up the wand and turns the pickle over. The pickle has Mofurun's face on it!]

Pickle Mofurun: I turned myself into a pickle, Mirai! Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-what are you just staring at me for, mofu?. I turned myself into a pickle, Mirai!

Mirai: And?

Pickle Mofurun: "And"? What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a pickle, and the world merge was an inside job?

Mirai: Was it?

Pickle Mofurun: Who cares, Mirai? Haa chan pranks happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle. I'm Pickle Mofurun!!

>someone spent 1 hour making this
horrofying

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Maho.

Someone has been talking shit about Himari's sweets.

I want to suicide myself.

Newbie to the series that started with Kirakira. I just watched a Youtube video of all the Precure openings, and Kirakira feels quite a bit different from all of its predecessors (based on the opening songs and art style, at least). Even the Precure series from last year had music beats that were reminiscent of the 2004 Precure's opening, and an art style that felt more in line with most of the other Precures. I love Kirakira A La Mode, just a newfag's observations.

HappinessCharge looks like the best Precure to me.

I recommend watching some other Precure alongside Kira. You can start with HaCha if it looks the most interesting to you.

I thought I could watch the entire thing in order but I was numbed out of my mind by the time I reached about a third of Max Heart and I haven't watched for about a year now.
So forget it, what precure is recommended?

Kirakira has been alright, but if you want more action in your fights you should check out Heartcatch or better yet, Go! Princess Precure.

People here like to jab at GoPri fans but it's a really solid series and still my favourite.

I'm sorry but you're pretty far off there.

do as he did. But if you just want to be a casual then watch HC.

I am too intelligent to watch Maho. Not even meemeing.

I'm not sure there was any intent to make Kira wildly different visually speaking, but it definitely feels like part of a change in direction where they're distancing themselves from the "legendary warriors" tag to something more like "legendary X's that also happen to kick monster but sometimes", having gone out with a bang with GoPri and trialed the approach in Mahou. The songs have been pretty good (and much more in-your-face), even if the bgm isn't eathshattering. But it'll never stop being a toy commercial show, that's a promise.

And go ahead and watch HaCha alongside Kira, then. But as with any season, the important thing is to be a sport about it if it turns out horribly, as it sometimes does. The good news is if you got this far, there are probably plenty of seasons you'll enjoy, and maybe even a couple you'll love.

Happiness Charge has better overall fighting than GoPri. GoPri has really nice animation for fights but a lot of the big fights are kind of disappointing and anti-climactic and don't really have good action. They're all flash.

I don't think any fight in GoPri is as good as the fights against Unlovely, Tender, Mirage or Red.

Cure Southern Cross is having a hard time.

I feel my mind expanding in real time

PNKK

No it doesn't.

I hope next season is Kirakira season 2.

It most certainly does. The average episode fighting in GoPri is not any more remarkable, it's just a little better animated than HapCha.

And Heartcatch also most certainly has the best fighting in the franchise. Not GoPri.

>/pc/ is still mostly heartcasuals

>Himari is just a nerd girl and she is lucky to have cool friends like Aoi
Stop bullying

Aoi isn't cool. She's just rich.

>mfw a heartcasual farts in my direction

But she's in a band.

A lame band.

You're just jealous

Galaxy brain ship

But Iona loves that guy who came out of nowhere, only reappeared once more and then disappeared for the rest of the show.

I wish Iona loved me.

This whole scene was hilarious and Diable reacts exactly how I would if I was attacked by a giant chou creme out of thin air.

imo Max Heart is literally the worst season of them all, once you pass it things gets progressively better.

I kid, of course. Pic related is the real endgame.

>That one time Hime loved Seiji, but it ended abruptly after just one episode and half.
Hime > Seiji > Megumi > Blue > Mirage
Man, HaCha really went crazy with the love stuff.

Toei lost their minds for a whole year. Too much het, too much lewd.

user, the classic stuff was aimed to children but the old authors literally gave the middle finger to their bosses and the soccer moms. If Osamu Tezuka, Shotaro Ishinomori, Go Nagai, Lazy Matsumoto, Mitsuteru Yokoyama, etc would made bland uninspired shit because they were making stories aimed to children, anime & manga would never made it outside Japan.

Toei had to bring back the little girls after Smile and Doki, and it worked. Who would guess little girls and their moms like het romance

>or will Toei top themselves with the next season?

they'll gp full on idorushit next season

heartcatch was the last good precure

Less dumb than "Yes! 5 was the last good precure", but still dumb nonetheless.

Please delete this.

It was really painful to watch, as someone who loves her.
They made sure to showcase how inferior she is to Aoi, how she hadn't progressed anything from the beginning of the series, how everyone looks at her like some retarded nobody, who she is, and how incompetent she is at everything.
Painful, and shit. Now I'm just waiting for the season to end, as they can't possibly do anything to get my favorite girls out of the "she's shit" zone.

>Diable
evil dog hasn't had his day

>girls
who is your other fave?

That was a typo, actually.
Ichika would be my second favorite, and the reason I still followed the show until the last hope for Himari to shine, as there's no more focus episode for her in store anyways.
I don't think anyone was humiliated by the show nearly as much as she was, or got such a bad representation.

Y5 was better than hc.

Idol Precure seems like the biggest bet around here, but let's say it's confirmed to not be idolcure, but something else, what would be the second biggest bet?

Another year another it's gonna be idols! faggotry.

Should I watch season 3 of Rick and Morty? I liked the first two seasons but didn't care enough to bother with season 3, and all the memeing here has made me scared of watching it.

Saying "season X is better than season Y" is pointless, since everybody has different reasons to like one season more than other.