Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-Z7vQeoOZc
youtube.com/watch?v=rvSnxsFgagY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
therightstuff.biz/2018/03/08/action-episode-9-optics-twp-and-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=IQZEGlZLFh0
twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/662327126855655424?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Our forefathers would've picked their own damn cotton if they could see the state of the world today.

I love how cucks take a picture of an action scene and automatically assume shit without actually seeing the whole fucking thing

this picture single handedly destroyed the alt-right a single brave Negro man against a horde of white racists and he strikes true

Except Heimbach's group won and took their flag

Surprised the nog didn't trip over his sagging jeans

Also OPs a fag. What is this even from?

Not before he cried like a bitch and cowered behind his friends, though.

Since I was there, I can reasonably state, with a straight face, that if anybody won the fight, it was /ourguys/. Everytime we got close to breaking through the antifa, the cops would quickly come in and prevent us from doing so. When they arrested Conte for absolutely no reason, we really had no choice but to leave. This is, of course, compounded by the fact that the police ignored the leftists who were unlawfully in possession of weapons on the campus. Pic related is just one of the various fights which we won.

Top kek the guy on the right looks very matter of fact, that is, autistic

>Cowars

>Not allowed to flinch when someone has fucking spiked knuckles. Did he try for a punch? Thats assault with a deadly weapon

I love how Sup Forumstards act all tough but when they realise that they're gonna get their teeth kicked in they're all

>p-please don't hit me bro it was just a prank i swear ;_;

Here is one of Heimbach wrecking some faggot.

Shut your fucking mouth pussy

Do you see that look on his face? That's the latter half of Fight or Flight, my guy. He's a fat pussy who has never been in a real fight.

>Getting knocked out by some harambe who didn't check out of the evolutionary arms race

>Means you're not tough

Except that was right after Heimbach took someone down. Why are you shilling here for?

No one except a complete moron is going to act tough when fighting unarmed against someone with a weapon.

Guy looks jewish. He must have thought the guy stole a penny from him

It seems like even though Heimbach doesn't look very optics-ish he is actually a really good, brave guy fighting in the front with his comrades.
This is more respectable than taking care of your optics and not helping in the fight (eg. Spencer).

>Antifa lost to that

Got a vid friend?

put up footage/youtube vids

Fighting with glasses on is a bad idea but this is pretty nice.

Why are blacks so sensitive and fragile minded?

Trips DEMAND. Praise kek!

That dude is one of Heimbach's. He was protecting him from the spiked knuckles, which you can see in . There was no "taking out", Heimbach is just a clumsy loser.

Kek, this. Ffs no amount of cheap fabric would justify this

That is absolutely the case. If I had to fight alongside another group other than PF, TWP would be my first choice. I say this as a member of Patriot Front. I would like to point out that Conte was one of Spencer's guys, and he was putting in work too. Additionally, Spencer's role isn't fighting on the front lines, it's getting headlines, and reaching normies.

HEEM SLEEPY.

This. I want to see it.
I find both Heimbach and his tradworkers interesting.

>Muh chaos

Black guy is right wing fat guy is antifa which is why fat guy is in black bloc larping clothes and black guy is dressed like a normie.

>jew in cosplay

>another semite

Is it because their top cultural achievement was not inventing but taking credit for a fictional African land where their top achievement is riding around on rhinos and literally chucking spears?

youtube.com/watch?v=9-Z7vQeoOZc

Not even mad a friend made me see it. Twas a laugh a minute

>throwing someone to the ground with a look of disdain on your face is protecting them
>spiked knuckles moron isn't even in the shot

That is a terrible argument and you should feel bad.

You are right. Although I find Spencer's apparent tolerance of sodomites disturbing.
I mean, sure, play safe but not into (((their))) game

Not to mention it wasn't exactly flattering considering their power derived from a magic fucking rock

I legitimately would have shot that faggot with the knuckles. I would have gone free too

It's already time for the war.
nationalists vs all the traitors and the so called minorities

Clearly not Heims.

>Why does he wear the mask?

How cringey, and people wonder why most people won't support white nationalism

They usually do. See Sacramento.

any footage other than photos

>we

You are an embarrassment

Not defending the shill but the guy with the spikes( who wears jeans) was indeed taken out by someone else.
The guy Heimbach beats up has black pants.
This is not bad tough, it is good actually. Shows that they cooperate during fighting and protect each other during fights.

I don't see anything cringe about this.

subhuman nerve gas test candidates

Fight or flight is actually fight, flight, or freeze, so I know you're LARPing.

>unlawfully in possession of weapons on the campus

Ficki I didn't know it was there. Shit forget the police isn't that an insta-expulsion?

>tfw racked up five figure student debt to get expelled

...so, any leads on who these masked men were?

i remember when this video came out. The white guy is on drugs. The white guy tells the black guy "I'm the devil" and tells him he is gonna kill him before the black guy punches. If your gonna confront a nog don't stand around saying retarded shit, throw the first punch

lmao at people who get in anyone's face with their hands down and aren't prepared to react

>subhuman nerve gas test candidates
>nerve gas
>gas

Probably because you're in the picture and you look like this

Leftist cuck

I feel like this was staged. It's a little too perfect

Can I get a basic gestalt? What is this all about and why should I care?

Friendly reminder to always duck into punches, not out off.

Guy on right looks like Anthony fantano

Nobody in the picture even looks like that.

you don't say

Noice bois! Keep it up, hail victory.

correct. spiked knuckles are illegal everywhere

of course you don't

u guys are gay, here's the video found it myself or at least some of it
youtube.com/watch?v=rvSnxsFgagY

Jej

it's 100% stage. in the video they are talking like they are reciting lines from a script. Plus what kind of retard wears that armband?

nog mindset

Insult a white person? *shrugs*
Insult a nigger? ... this happens

How do you call getting into public rights and getting arrested a victory? Everyone is laughing at a big dumb group of fat skinheads

I can't find anythin about this. I know it's TWP vs sds but can't find anything. LINK PLS OR QUICK RUNDOWN

25 antifa hospitalizations, no injuries to speak of on the other side.

WHERE'S ALL THE VIDYA?
WHY ONLY PHOTOS?

That pic of them holding some red shit banner is a victory. They aren't the face of anything, they are what they are and they aren't enemies, they're everyday people who are fed up and this is how they express that.

Pretty sure that knuckles are just knuckles, in legal terms. Never heard of any exceptions for 'spikes'.

There ya go boys.

This is such a faked fucking video, who walks around with a Nazi armband.

All the brawling in the streets is pathetic.
Why don't you actually achieve something and use the status that comes with that to promote your ideals?
No just fight retarded uni students instead

The only sunhuman i see is the violent monkey

>protests erupted
>500 demonstrators

The nerve of these hacks

Note the boots of the guy with the knuckles.

Those are my model boots. Redwing lumberjack model steal toes. Antifa, wearing nigger stompers. lol

An autistic. Regardless, if he was doing that he should have been of the physical stature to defend himself seeing as he wasn't and he still wore it AND he relaxed around blacks, I just think he's a dumbass. If he was false flagging he still got laid out.

Hey look another black dude sucker punching someone. Wonder where his family will arrive to stomp on the guy until he's dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

nice the faggot with the knuckle dusters went down

ANTIFA armed BTFO!

the armband is obviously shooped in. get a grip retards

If you want to get mad, listen to Heimbachs latest podcast where he explains how the police wouldn't even let them have shields and helmets but allowed the antifa to attack them with spikes knuckles, locks in stocks and nightsticks, then only broke up the fighting every time the nationalists started winning.

therightstuff.biz/2018/03/08/action-episode-9-optics-twp-and-you/

Haha, Spencer said that fighting AGAINST gay marriage was implicitly white, not that being gay is awesome.

The guy in the back right has a bananer.

>All the brawling in the streets is pathetic
Yea nah, you can't let the enemy have the streets you have to maintain a presence. What was that quote? "You must control the streets before you can gain control of anything else" or something similar.

*spiked knuckles
*locks in socks

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

It wasn't. Watch the video, dumbass.

"Listen to me, racism, buh ah"

Most people don't support White nationalism because of the decades of anti White conditioning and the disassembly of any forms of White cohesion

Shut up Chaim

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=IQZEGlZLFh0

Nothing will happen to them sadly, Charlottesville proved this.

If you needed any more proof that antifa are the lapdogs of the establishment then this is it

Source? This might really convince me to like the guy.
This. Being the victor in those fights is actually more significant than it looks. Plus it seems like antifa is the shittiest kind of rubble if Reuters is to be believed.
How can there be 500 antifas against 40 nationalists and nationalists still kick their ass. Let's assume in antifa's favor that half (250) were men. It would still be fucking embarassing to outnumber your enemy like that and still lose.

is that terrence malick on the left preparing a race war documentary?

Spencer is awesome and putting his life on the line as much as anyone brawling in the street. He likes some bad music and does some bad karaoke haha but he's got balls for days.

twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/662327126855655424?lang=en

And a few interviews you can find it in.