Ajin

Chapter's up.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UyZiCZJK!ETiWgWMuWplPnjtDKgPowYk6MrDQN63T3pLg1ig6FGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops, sorry.

Saito is one of the coolest villains I've ever seen.

fuckin stupid-ass danke, posting it on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums
here is the link, friends:
mega.nz/#!UyZiCZJK!ETiWgWMuWplPnjtDKgPowYk6MrDQN63T3pLg1ig6FGo

Since the other idiot stopped dumping, I guess I'm picking it up where he left off.

Hat is love, Hat is life

The gun looks really small here. Wonder how sato is going to bullshit his way out of this one.

When the fuck did he set up that?

Probably as he was arming up in the armory

He was in the room for at least two minutes. And he'd planned to do all of this, so.

Fucking shoot him ffs.

Here comes the ghost I bet.

End.

How are they even meant to win? They can kill the ghost and he can stay up even after sato is shot.

Don't post rhetorical remarks.

Damn dude.

I'm glad he didn't pussy out of this. A lot of characters that talk big end up being hypocrites/not applying their own stuff to themselves.

He could have just used single shot and not hosed the LT

I really like Sato

I'm catching up in this moment was pure catharsis. Christ I hated that nerd

Elfen Lied?

Saito isnt the time for restraint. If he misses, could be his death, and the bullts presumably went through the LT into saito

Not at all

the all powerful gaijing is boring me.

He had some sort of tiny cqc automatic gun, doubt you can be accurate enough to single fire in such circumstances.

>inb4 some /k/ommando calls me out on bs

That came out of nowhere.

The scenery just reminded me of the first episode, but I guess its probably a trope. ie bunch of guys with guns standing outside armored double door waiting to get rekt

bruh, if you can't shoot a head sized target at

It's been a while since I last read this, did the original author die or something?

The ghost trigger discipline

The story changed authors aaaaages ago. It's been the second author for the majority of the story

Yeah the first author dropped out after the first volume. That's when you notice a change in tone where Kei goes from being a moralfag to an emotionless sociopath

fucking stupid-ass user, not seeing it was posted on both
here is the link, friends: