Dragon Ball Super

Jiren > Goku > Hit > Frieza > Jobgeta > Everyone else >>>>>>>>>>>>> Jobhan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cucklifa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nvgDsShumkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gohan > Jiren > Goku > Freeza > Hit > Vegeta > Everyone else > Dirt > Poop > Caulifla

I think Frieza is stronger than Hit

The Genki Dama has never, ever been said or even suggested to only work on those that aren't pure of heart. The only time that it's ever been s aid that an individual's "purity" has an effect when it comes to being the target is that an individual with no evil ki within them can "bounce" it away like a volleyball if they knowingly realize they can do so. It can still significantly injure or kill someone with no evil ki.

has anyone made a thinking emoji of the grand priest yet?

>Hit > Frieza > Jobgeta
I feel like we could probably shuffle this and it still be right for the most part.

I kinda want to see Vegeta vs Freeza now though given the difference in their strengths from RoF.

Blanco Gohan > All

no but they should

1) It wasn't actually power as much as it was "love", which, while acting in a similar way to power in that regard, doesn't actually constitute a rule violation.
2) "Rule of cool" - Zen'ou has looked the other way so far on things that are in violation of the rules (see the jar used by Roshi for the Mafuuba) as well as Kuririn, Tenshinhan, and Roshi contributing to the Genki Dama, so perhaps he turned the other way for them as well.

WHEN IS FATLARD DOWN SYNDROME RIBRIFUCKFACE GETTING ELIMINATED? she is a crappy comic relief because it hurts to watch her because her whole character feels like its carried out by a retard

Is it me or was Goku's hair grayer in his Ultra instinct mode?

Sounds like someone needs to learn about love and peace.

I would say her pre-cure joke was funny at first but has grown old, but that'd be a lie. It was never funny.

>Toyopaco
What the fuck does that mean?
I'm not going to say it was the worst shit ever, it's just that I expected a lot more from the buildup that these two episodes had. Obviously the proper fight is still going to come, but it was this week that was hyped and it was still just more buildup. I don't know, I think I just wanted to see more from that form, because I really enjoyed the different way in how Goku fought.

>love and peace
this shit was never funny i legit worked as a tard wrangler before and her whole character reminds me of them

I'm still amazed Krillin didn't get disqualified for the sunglasses thing.

The storyboard was amazing, the shots with beerus were really good

Jimeze is the only U2 character I like

>Hit pulls of a 200 hit(heh) combo and rips out Jirens heart
>Zeno: It was cool so you'll live
It would be cool if for one episode everyone would just straight up cheat, but do it in a "neat" way so Zeno would allow it.

>next episode

>Jiren doesn't have any gimmicks or transformations, he's just really really really fucking strong
That's a nice change of pace honestly

GOHAN IS STRONGER THAN EVERYONE. HES STRONG THAN THAT GREY FAGGOT JEWREN AND RETARD GOKU. FUCK YOU IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE

>next episode

I never necessarily felt that it was impossible for Jiren to be high enough for Beerus to need 100% of his power to fight him (in fact, I said from the get go it's possible he would). All I was maintaining was that it wasn't clear given the information you were citing as "undeniable" evidence, and I was just showing that we had too little definitive information.

>Hey Jiren, want a Hurtz Donut?

>Jimeze
would have been cool to see him and goku go at it but he got keked into being raped by frieza so his potential was lost

Like U2 has a decent roster its just the fat retard they parade around thats annoying

The Genki Dama had absolutely nothing to do with Buu's reincarnation at all. According to Toriyama, Buu's rapid reincarnation was due to him being pure evil, thus meaning he wasn't cleansed before the reincarnation.
The only reason it worked against Buu and not the other two is because there simply wasn't enough power in it. The amount of evil in an individual doesn't make the Genki Dama any more or less effective against them.

The only thing I don't get is why he told Gohan "if we meet again I'll teach you my techniques"

Nigga you know full well you're not going to meet Gohan again

There's no way he doesn't have a form that not even he knows about yet for when he is actually forced to break his limit.

This guy is going to win the tournament of power and wish back all universes destroyed by Zeno ever.

Why is Jobgeta such a faggot

>身勝手の極意“兆" (Mastery of Instincts "Omen")

Reminder this wasn't Goku new form, but a literal omen. Goku isn't getting the complete form until the end of the tournament at the last fight with Jiren.

It sounded more like a taunt to me.

I freaking loved beerus's reaction to goku "dying", he showed true sorrow and he showed he cared for goku as a friend, he knew goku had so much potential and it showed in his reaction that he really felt for goku. Also loved how beerus was totally jealous of goku when he unlocked his "Ultra Instinct" form, really hope this form isn't a one time and later on in the tournament of power he uses it again, I personally think he will because even whis said he has finally broken through the shell, I can't wait to see Gokus new potential

I feel like that would ruin him. I like Jiren just being plain strong. I don't want the erased universes to come back, either.

inb4 he uses Ultra Instinct

>he showed true sorrow and he showed he cared for goku as a friend
I read his reaction as more like
>oh shit I'm going to get fucking erased now

I think Yamamoto's score did a pretty good job of faithfully capturing the spirit of Shunsuke Kikuchi's original score while putting a modern spin on it... but it was safe, inoffensive, and clashed against the aged visuals. It's my opinion that Dragon Ball Z is a product of its time and should be enjoyed and celebrated for what it is. This is (part of) why I inherently have a problem with what Toei did for Kai and what FUNimation did for their original run of the dub.
The Norihito Sumitomo score of Dragon Ball Super reminds me far too much of the Faulconer Productions replacement score from FUNimation's dub, and just doesn't strike me as "Dragon Ball". It's some weird, foreign intrusion on what Dragon Ball looks and sounds like... which is bizarre considering it's from Japan and is in fact the original score to the show!

Enough of this. Post Champa

This. Also the reason Gohan could redirect it was because Krillin had specifically been instructed by King Kai to set the Spirit Bomb to home in on Vegeta's evil ki when he threw it.

GOTEN IS GOING TO GROW UP AND BANG EITHER KALE OR CUALIFLA

The dub is wrong and you've been led astray. So many of the Buddhist influences are completely ignored in FUNimation's English dub, and if you're not willing to familiarize yourself with that rich history (and all the hierarchy and bureaucracy that comes with it), you're not in a position to explain anything in Dragon Ball.
And I don't say that as someone who CAN, but rather as someone who wants to learn more and wishes he COULD be an/the authority on it. I'm still learning something new every day myself, and I can't claim to be an expert yet. There's enough in your analysis that just rubs me the wrong way, though, and it hurts my soul a little bit to read people disregarding and misunderstanding the original intent so much.
Too much of this analysis (not necessarily your own, but what I see from many others) acknowledges they're looking at a polytheistic hierarchy, but tries to force all of its conventions and definitions into a monotheistic one. The classic example of this, and what you fall victim to yourself, is the "but they're not REALLY a god because _______".
Well, yes. They are. They are in Dragon Ball, and that influence comes from all these other places that you haven't scratched the surface of in your analysis!
For what it's worth, I don't want the takeaway from my response here to just be "dub spellings are a bad way to explain this stuff," because that's the least of its problems. It's the basis for more problems, but it's not the sole problem. Sticking with dub spellings and relying on those meanings only serve to lead you further away from an analysis of the actual source material.

Shut up, furfag. Don't tell me what to do.

Do you think this Instinct mode is going to become a staple or is it going to turn into a Vegito-esque thing where it'll only happen on rare occasions?

>Goten
>grow up

So what is Freiza's 計画?

Hit actually seems to be doing really well against Jiren in the preview considering how hard Goku got trashed by him earlier.

The form has a huge drawback with the overheating so it's an incomplete one at best. Will be the new standard Kaioken x1 when dealing with GoDs and high level mortals in the unexplored universes.

Maybe Jiren used alot of Stamina to keep up with Goku so now he's down from GoD tier to like, blue Kaioken.

whos got the best ass in super?

Kaioken replacement

The more episodes are being released, the more likeable Frieza and Beerus become. The rest of the cast is just filler at this point.

Either that or his time-skip offers him just enough mobility to not get stunlocked
From the preview, he actually manages to send Jiren flying once and later hits him with the killing technique after time-skipping, will probably be ineffective, though.

Beerus and Frieza have always been likeable

Isn't he already using that shit? I thought that was the implication when Goku could finally see his super fast punches.

Hit also has like 3 really op techniques.
>time stop
>phasing out of physical reality
>unblockable killing blasts

>this many years after DBS started

>still no new form by Toriyama (self-movement is a technique/mode ala Kaioken)
I'm gladly surprised.

>inb4 SSBKK
Kaioken is another technique, an old one and it's Toei's, not Toriyama.

>inb4 SSA
Toei's too, not Toriyama's.

>inb4 SSR
It's just SSGSS with pink hair, not a new form.

He is going to pull a Frieza, we already saw a skinny version of him a million years ago.

What's the deal between Vermouth and Jiren

Seems dodgy to me

>phasing out of physical reality
He can't attack though.

*I mean KK + SSB is Toei's, I know the original KK is Toriyama's

I'd rather post Vados

We already know he's a future chad unlike his virgin brother. He's gonna bef thatvsuper saiyan pussy.

>I don't want the erased universes to come back
Sucks to be you!

>Goku jobs after new form

Wtf

Phasing lets him evade attacks from the strongest guy that exists so that seems useful to me.

Whis has been hyping it up since like return of F, so it'll probably become a staple.

Maybe, we aren't really sure.

What do we call Jiren's new form?

Hit has OP bullshit powers to carry him even if he is not as strong as Jiren. He'll lose anyway, Jiren is too stronk.

If you have to do Spirit Bomb all the time to do it, then it's a one off

Who is this semen demon?

Dead after Godhan gets a hold of him

Jihan

He's a proxy for Vermouth

Gohanfags deserve the chair.

U6 namekian

Leave the tournament of power to me.

Best girl

Jiren's sister

That has to be a jab at Liefeld

I'd recognize that style anywhere, that is Jiren's style.

lol big grey has HGH gut. fucking cheater

ayyhan

its probably a placeholder

El Jiren verde

>where are you going?

shit was hype

yfw she wins

this

if we knew the who the silhouette belonged to, what's the point in masking it?

i could see them pullung that bullshit

>that hand placement
>those boots

Nothing personal, watch this Jiren.

>turns into a shota

>Literally female Whis
>Cardboard cutout personality
>Best girl

>parallax zoom
Fuck I love it when they do that

youtu.be/nvgDsShumkg
>9:35