OH NO NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/971810418128691200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reasonable question. most normies have no idea how lopsided current trade with china is.

based rocketchad

so many retards don't even understand elon is agreeing with trump
just utter stupidity from these people
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/971810418128691200

how will reddit reconcile musk asking for auto tariffs with their belief that regulated trade is bad?

OH NONONONONONONO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
ONLY RULAR AND SUB-URBAN RETARDS AGREE WITH DRUMPF

Elon is like a god to those reddit-tier libs. They have their blinders on. They know, but they just don't want to believe it.

how mad is reddit about this?

can someone give me a quick rundown? i don't know how to use that site lol

>paying top dollar for cheap Chinese shit
How bout no

Nobody in America buys Chinese cars. I don't even know the name of a single Chinese car brand. If you're worried about foreign cars, Japan, Korea, and Germany are the problem.

>Chinese car coming to the US pays 2.5%
I have never seen a Chinese made car in the United States, does the tariff apply to parts as well or just a finished product? I don’t even think they make car parts in China besides bullshit accessories

HOLY SHIT I LOVE ELON MUSK.

LITERALLY. MOVING. HUMANITY. FORWARD.

most of them are too stupid to understand the conversation, so they'll just assume it was some nigger tier "clapback" or whatever inane flavor of the month slang the retards call it and trundle on with their meaningless existences.

>Reddit believes regulated trade is bad
You haven't been there in a while, have you? They've gone full-commie.. The only times they aren't redd, is when they oppose Trump.

It's a fucking example you brainlets, he literally starts the sentence off with "For example".

I think Elons point was more towards pressuring China to lower their tarriffs on American cars (possibly with the threat of America rising their tariffs if they don't)

WTF I love Elon Musk now

>Go to sureddits for your interest and hobbies
>Say exactly what you think other people want to hear
>Check how many upboats your comments get and start to value yourself based on how many strangers like your opinion
>Chase the upboats by posting progressively more groupthink

Edit: Thanks for the gold stranger! XD

He may one day have to run a real company, not one that could only exist with gubbernmint gibs.

BUt they are coming.

They're all Chinese cars you fucking retard

has Elon ever said anything publicly about the white genocide going on in SA and if not, why not? he's in a better position to do anything about it than anyone else.

>trump tower/tesla connections are leaked

>elon start sucking off the drumpf

like clockwork

I've always liked elon musk

He could he is agreeing with Trump word by word and leftyfaggot redditors would try and spin it around that he is somehow playing Trump to make him look stupid.

GAC Motor company plans on being the first Chinese car company in USA in by 2019. In addition to convential gasoline burning cars they also plan on selling, you guessed it, electric cars. Those electric cars will probably be cheaper than Tesla and they want the same tariff applied to Chinese cars that are applied to US cars in China.