Umaru S2

I can't believe she's finally back.

I loved it. Cola foh life.

And literally nothing happened this episode. Imagine loving a show with literally zero plot development.

>watching for the plot

>SoL
>plot or character development

Go back to rei vs asuka threads.

The first part was amazing, but the other two parts were trash

JK-Umaru was a mistake. nug or bust

Boku no Hero?

YAMERO

Oh no! My infantile taste is being ridiculed! Bust out the strawmen!

Watch more than 10 anime shows.

I can't believe Umaru saved anime AGAIN

God why?

TSF thread?

TSF thread desu wa!

THE FUTURE'S SO BRIGHT

TSF!

Will Kyrie win the Umarubowl?

Fuck it, is there even any other relevant cahracter in the running for the Umarubowl?

I bet you turned it off at this point and started pacing around the room because it reminded you of your highschool life.

God I wanna fug that nug

POST NUGGET SYLPHYN

D E S U W A
E
S
U
W
A

I almost vomited when she ate noodles and coke at 1AM because it reminded me when I was a fat fuck at 13.

>watches SoL for plot

Was the King Crimson cameo in the manga?

>I can't believe she's finally back.
You know what's also back?
The most insufferable, cancerous faggotbase of this cesspit of a board.

Stands transcend the boundary of anime and manga

Well, people did enjoyed Eromanga-sensei, and they seem the like Bland S, so the bar here is pretty low.

But plenty happened. And best of all it showed Umaru's continuing growth as a character instead of just 25 minutes of her being a selfish cunt with no remose

I can't believe you haven't killed yourself

Why does umaru keeps stringing those boring cardboard cutouts with her? This show takes a massive nosedive whenever the focus isn't on Umaru and onii-chan hijinks.

Get back to your bnha threads.

>getting this triggered
Maybe reddit is more to your liking

And the majority of those threads are dead. Simmer down and stop being so easily triggered, onii-chan

The manga has entire chapters of normie Umaru hanging out with normie friends now

UMA?

For what reason? I can't believe anyone actually reads/watches Umaru for her retarded friends. The one thing that separated Himouto! Umaru-chan from the rest, is the nugget shenanigans. If there's no nug, then what's even the point?

Remove hamster

SLYPHYN IS BACK

OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MY NIGHT JUST GOTTEN BETTER !!!

Ebina has huge ebinas

I would watch Umaru without Umaru. With Umaru it's painfully unfunny and her not being there would be golden.

This is an amazing discovery.