Natsume Yuujinchou Roku Specials

Roku specials are getting subbed.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-08/natsume-book-of-friends-anime-gets-film-in-2018/.122450
youtube.com/watch?v=sCSKZnpTNNE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i feel like ive already seen this

It just got subs today.

Natsume Yuujinchou Nana when?

We movie now!
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-08/natsume-book-of-friends-anime-gets-film-in-2018/.122450

Natsume is an angel.

Amazing.

How many seasons could theoretically be adapted with where the manga is right now?

We are gonna have to wait a few years for that. I remember hearing the manga went to monthly.

Isn't the manga actually bimonthly?

The magazine it runs in is monthly.

Reminder that Natsume is for lewd.

Fuck off Touko.

Hopefully the movie is original content, so that a new season is possible sometime in 2019.

You stop that now. Natsume is about the purest friendships!

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Good.

Fuck, this was sad, I wanted something to cheer me up.

I feel like a better person everytime I watch this show. OST is probably my all time favorite too.

>post your favorite score

youtube.com/watch?v=sCSKZnpTNNE

This is a fucking hard one, but this is the one that makes me feel really emotional.

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-08/natsume-book-of-friends-anime-gets-film-in-2018/.122450

Upcoming film in 2018!

It would be nice if we had some more background on Natsume's grandmother.

Touko is so fucking hot. I would love to just snuggle up next to her butthole while she ara ara's away.

What kind of lewd thing should be done to this lewd boy?

Hand-holding, obviously.

The film will have to be an original as there is nothing movie like about the manga that would work. Maybe a school trip to kyoto or osaka.

This is some behaviour conditioning level OST. The first seconds effected me already.

My feeeeels
Best anime of all fucking time

I'm curious who natsumes grandfather is

I want to fuck this youkai in the butt

I think I'm going to brew some coffee, wrap myself in a warm blanket and get /comfy/ with a new episode of Natsume!!