Kaguya 81

First for prez best boy.

technical issue, please hold on

What is this slut imagining that Aka has to cersor it

>censored thought
Kaguya is a slut, also hurrah for more best girl.
Thank you for not dropping this series, comparing to the shitshow for those redditors, you guys are doing god's work

This sure devolved into a generic romcom. Guess it was bound to happen eventually.

Last page, hope you guys enjoyed it. See ya next week!

thank you

>victory

You dropped an "I" in the last panel.

Thanks.

Isn't that an old chapter?

Dropped an "I"?

"But if get too close"

Much thanks

Thanks!

Ah Christ

Thanks Not Jag.

What's your routine Sup Forums?

I wake up shitpost and sleep

Left hand on cock.

/glassesadjust

Damn, Iceguya is slowly regaining control.

>dropout

Wake up make geimu eat make geimu sleep.

Staring at the catalog refreshes my mind to the point where there's nothing in it

FUCK

Do you think Aka wrote this chapter because he realised that he wrote Kaguya less and less as an Ice Queen or did he plan for her to progressively becomes more and more flustered as the manga progressed?

Because while I think msot people can agree that Kaguya changed, Prez didn't change so much from his personality in chapter 1 in my opinion.

>Because while I think msot people can agree that Kaguya changed, Prez didn't change so much from his personality in chapter 1 in my opinion.
Because Prez is already perfect, that's why.

He did. Prez at chapter 1 was as cold as Kaguya, he only started being kind at around chapter 10+. I want Aka to start the confession arc.

Wanking it to brother-sister lovemaking.

The best kind of lovemaking.

Would Kei have been better if she was a brocon?

>I recognized that batting stance

Doesn't matter. She won't be getting much screentime eitherway.

She wouldn't even have to have been a brocon, they could've been a competitive pair who still cared about each otherdeep down but right now I'm not getting that vibe much. Aka

Why didn't she faint and go to the hospital when the meter hit 10?

Will President be the one to confess? Aka has to preserve male nip honor!

He just wanted to seduce her early on (same for her), now he´s hard fallen for her but she´s way more embarassed being close to him because of fireworks chapter.

Kaguya pls.

I imagine the temp. gauge is a made up mental gauge.

Pretty sure that is the case, but she doesn't appear enough to show it well. Miyuki definitely cares about her, and she seemed very worried about him during the club meeting and when he went on his long bike ride in the heat.

two team translates the same chapter every week. one of them should supposedly have better translations

>I want Aka to start the confession arc.
The way things are going, I can see that happening soon. Can't wait to get chapters of them on actual dates!

>supposedly
That's real good fastscans, why don't you stop doing shitty work and maybe the anonemoose lejuun will actually give you the Epeen that you've always wanted?

That's when the mindgames will begin again. I can't wait. Do you have any idea how a date mindgame could be?

Thank you, your translations have a much more natural feel to them

Better translation, better cleans, better redraws and better typesetting. Fuck of fanscans.

I was trying to think of something but I got nothing. I now see why Aka stopped doing the mindgames. It's hard.

Where's my Fujiwara NTR, user?

>Who will reach for the other's hand first
>Trying to guess the other's tastes in clothing
>Kaguya wanting to go to a fancy restaurant so she can make Shirogane proposes to her by paying him a meal from a world-class chef while Shirogane refuses to be indebted to Kaguya and tries to convince her to go to a more affordable one
>The obvious "who will initiate the next kiss"

Nowhere, fuck off.

>>The obvious "who will initiate the next kiss"
I think the kiss will happen before the confession

>nowhere
This is the problem

In that case, a whole chapter of Kaguya awkwardly trying to get him to confess after they've kissed and started dating since she still didn't hear it

Be prepared for years and years of chapters and more chapters of misunderstandings and their relationship running in circles because the mangaka doesn't want to end the story.

> Fujifags = NTRfags

S A D

Who else would like a lulrandumb girl without expecting her to sleep with other men on a whim?

The worst part is that I hate Fujiwara and like Kaguya, but my dick still craves for NTR.

Aka won't do that though because of muh IB remake.

He will do that precisely because of the IB remake, gotta save money

Thank you

> Kaguya gets anime adaptation
> full Fujiwara doujins

Doujins and pixiv art are the only reason I want an anime

Remake usually not sell like its original.

>Doujins and pixiv art are the only reason
I can say the same about 80% of the anime related stuff I consume.

She's his mother you degenerate

I miss early chapter Kaguya, The mind games were more fun at the beginning. Now it's just turned into tsundere hijinks.

I'm a Fujiwarafag but I would be mad as fuck if Aka tried to ship her with Pres. Beyond the fact she doesn't have a chance, anyone trying to ruin the OTP would make him/her shit and worst guy/girl.

Hence the reason I hate Ishigami x Kaguya teasing. Just stop it.

What teasing? They are just getting along you fag

Twintail kaguya a cute.

>Ishigami x Kaguya teasing

Well, goddamn. Call me a harem protagonist, cause I must be as dense as Sagittarius A if I missed this. When was this?

You know that people can have relationships outside of intimate ones right?

Prez doesn't deserve Fuji.

> teasing
> not friends
What? She just helps him.

You can feel the school idol in Kaguya with thise twintails.

What are the scores up to now?
Who is winning?

Be aware of Kaguya's keikaku to turn this manga into otome setting.

It won't reach that point until we get an annoying triangle.

Shoujo chapter counts

Fap

That's the one for me too.