Overlord

How can anyone resist her charms?

I want to know what her butt smells like

Soreness

I thought her dad was a fanatic. I didn't know he was simply right. Her mom sounds like a bitch though

Poultice. So very medicinal and pungent.

Sweaty

>His Majesty does not seem particularly talented at cracking jokes.
>Perhaps this might be the Sorcerer King’s sole weakness.
>His Majesty really doesn’t have any gift for making jokes...

Who does she think she are?

>I thought her dad was a fanatic. I didn't know he was simply right.
"I have the greatest daughter! She's so perfect and wonderful!"
"Yeah right, old man. Every dad says that."
>He's actually right

I'm starting to think Ainz and Demi are going to have a real fight at the end of this arc. Everything is set up for Ainz realizing Demi was being a dick all along, and then during their "fake" fight they duke it out for real over the disagreements. Maybe Ainz genuinely loses to Demiurge instead of merely pretending.

>Ainz
>Losing PvP to Guardian

>Demi sends an attack at Ainz's daughterfu
>Ainz tanks it

Neia dies it seems

Headcanon.
Nothing wrong in her dying and becoming undead though.
It'll make incorporating her in SKAOG easier.

I feel like there's two major points of internal threat to Ainz:
-Albedo fucks up and fails to kill a Supreme Being, turning them against AOG and also making Ainz feel that Albedo has betrayed him in the worst way possible, but attacking and turning his precious friends against him
-Demi realizing that Ainz ain't as perfect as he thinks he is, and turning on him, particularly if Ainz undermine's Demi's plans. Alternatively, Demi comes to believe Ainz doesn't know what's good for him, and tries to do what Ainz NEEDS, not what he WANTS, leading to conflict.

I need Remedios to die already. Fuck this worthless paladumb. She can't fucking make hard decisions when it counts.

>Ainz losing in PVP to the weakest Guardian
>A demon sunmoner beating an arcance mega-warlock
I dont care how smart Demi is supposed to be, hed get stomped going against Ainz

>FUCKING P2W FAGGOTS

>Oh a hostage? FIREBALL.

Well that too bad. Poor girl before the boy. The paladins' justice couldn't do shit to save her and even had the opposite effect.

Demi will NEVER do that unless ordered to. Maybe not even then to be honest.

A "I am disappointed." will do more damage.

Demi would kill himself right on the spot even if one of his attacks hit Ainz out of plan. Too much of a fanatic to argue with Ainz on anything.

Also keep in mind that Ainz is an actuall Keikaku-master when it comes to PVP and battles. Demi doesn't even have a slightest chance.

>Ainz is an actuall Keikaku-master when it comes to PVP and battles
He's Batman. He'll win if he has prep time. He loses a lot of PVP the first time he fights.

>“Not bad. You managed to push this city, my tribe to this point… You, who controls the enemy of all life, the user of fearsome magic. State your name.”
>The Bafolk pointed his sword at Neia.
All hail Neia "The Dread eyes"! The most fearsome necromancer in all the realm!
Her humble servant even confirms this!

>He loses a lot of PVP the first time he fights.
FORFEIT

>suspected by fellows she is already a traitor
>infatuated with a powerful undead
>mistaken for a necromancer
>looks like a corpse
I don't like where this is going.

Neia gonna get Pala-dim'd.

An he has every info about all of the Floor Gaurdians. There's no way he's going unprepared against Demi. Especially when he knows that Demi is quite smart.

What's not to like?

Not just that, I think he'll end up ruling the world through monopolizing the economy. Potions, runesmithing, adventurer boot camp, undead menial labor force...

is there any other way of reading fanfic than the pastebins?i remember there being pdf's last year and while reading on pastebin i keep getting distracted by the chinese text

cold, dry (could be worse), and smells bad.

>“I simply cast a silent spell. Don’t worry about it… Alright, my subordinate taught me this, but I’m not very confident in my skills. I apologize in advance if I end up fumbling around.

Nani the fuck?
Who taught Ainz Silent spells?

>mass production of undead as labor force
>get spies in all the world at the same time

You take that shit back right this instant!

>ruling the world through monopolizing the economy
>undead menial labor force
SKOAG is NW's China

Nah,i already get what Ainz is planning. During all the fight he keep mentioning that he is wasting a lot of mana and that after winning the battles it greatly weakens him.
Ainz is probably gonna plan to be in a weaken state and died when Demi attacked him. Then everyone will know is because Ainz kindness to save the people that killed him.
Then he will revive back and in top shape while the whole HK army is moved by his kindness that they accepted him as savior. Ainz fight Demi again while greatly injuring each other. Demi fled,while every nation acknowledge that Ainz is needed to fight against Demi and that Ainz is truly not a evil undead

>Who taught Ainz Silent spells?
He's a wizard. Those faggorts love their metamagic. I love taking Silent/Still as a sorc and have people freaking out as magic happens with no clue where it came from.

>Demi comes to believe Ainz doesn't know what's good for him, and tries to do what Ainz NEEDS, not what he WANTS, leading to conflict.
By far more likely.
Demi almost did this in vol 3 when he tried to disobey orders and fight Shalltear for Ainz.
In fact, Demi genuinely trying to harm Ainz in any way would be extremely out of character, even if he realized Ainz has making everything up as he goes.

It was a lie.

>not taking metamagic feats
I bet you also memorized only fireballs.

He knew how to cast Silent spells, it's the tactic of throwing a weapon and then pulling one out from thin air, but that move we hadn't seen anyone else do yet.

It makes sense considering what his day job was as Suzuki Satoru.

Cocytus taught him to fight with polearms, Ainz already knew silent spells

>In fact, Demi genuinely trying to harm Ainz in any way would be extremely out of character, even if he realized Ainz has making everything up as he goes.
I think it would require something big to shatter his worldview, like a COLOSSAL fuckup by Ainz that he can't rationalize. Otherwise, the "for his own good" makes more sense to me, and I think is actually a likely outcome.

And Demi already has a few demons, like Wrath, with him.
If they interfer in the fight it wont be easy for Ainz.
Especially if Ainz fights while protecting Neia.

>With that, the word “undead” rippled through the demihumans.
>“Indeed. Ah, I believe they are called ‘The Living?’ I heard that once, but I do not quite trust my recollection.”
Was Ainz talking here or someone else? Was he joking or something?

I'm only surprised about "taught" bit, not about metamagic itself.

Was Buser a jobber?

To be fair, monopolies were super common back in medieval times.
Baking bread used to be illegal you know.

Only the baker who paid their lord was allowed to bake using the communal oven. Anyone caught making bread illegally could end up being whipped.

Anyone know if Kanata Yanagino (wrote The Faraway Paladin) is friends with Maruyama?
He wrote that his good friend, was writing a novel based on table-top rpg, and was popular author who won Rookie of the Year awards

He's making another shitty joke. Though, Neia seems to be the only one who realizes he makes a lot of shitty jokes.

Everyone's a jobber when they're against Ainz. Forgot the Frost dragon lord?

I like where this is going.

Such absurd perception skills.
Did she dump all her skill points in perception/sense motive?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ainz knew every magic except Persist Spell and Intensify Spell. (due to their intensive drawbacks, you can basically only cast them with Divine Metamagic or as an Incantatatrix)

No, he waited tables.

So many paladins in this thread, man

(me)
Meant to say metamagic but you know what who cares this ain't /tg/

Ainz must have spend too much time with Nazarick. His undead jokes can only be appreciated by Nazarick people. There would be thunderous applause if it were them

She does say that only talent she has is in perception skills and archery.

That's what guilds existed for. And Ainz seems pretty intent on controlling/setting up guilds.

>magic
*metamagic
You fucked up!

Pretty surprising how good she is. Ainz is really letting go a lot of his personal history when talking with her. And considering how no one in Nazarick can figure out Ainz's jokes, she's pretty good.

Demiurge is the weakest guardian

>Pestonya and Nigredo would not be happy
Why?

I think it was already mentioned that Ainz knew all 3000~ spells in YGG. He can use 700+ or something but he memorized/learned all of them to set countermeasures against them in battles.

ded babies

Cause babies, user.
Did you miss them being jailed?

Stupid alignment. Something should be done about that.

Do admit tho, Ainz bantz were great in this chapter
>“Indeed. Ah, I believe they are called ‘The Living?’ I heard that once, but I do not quite trust my recollection.”

They are building a orphanage and the guy is using children skulls as fashion.

I wish Remedios' future self go back in time and kill her.

Demiurge , pls.

>Why would the motherly NPCs that Ainz assigned to an orphanage dislike the beastman who wears the skulls of babies on his person.
It's a mystery.

I wonder how he's planning to scale undead production, though. If SK become big enough, it'll take a while for him and PA to produce enough DKs and SEs. I guess they can mass-spawn cheaper fodder like skeletons through nazarick systems

No need, her days are numbered. No one calls the SK a son of a bitch and tells him to shut up while living to tell the tale.

>Ainz not knowing whats good for him
>Ainz accidentally fucks up an important plan
>Demiurge realising this and not just thinking it was another layer of keikaku that Ainz planned for his plan to not go according to the plan and actually wanted his plan to fail in the first place in order for his true plan to work
>It all works out in Ainz's favour again
>"Sasuga, Ainz-Sama!"

Ainz cast a silent time stop back in vol7. It's nothing new.

Can't he just spawn some Elder Liches and send them to graveyards and old battlefields all over?

>applying metamagic to 9th level spells
What a boss.

>“Certainly not. There ought to be a better way to do this. A way where nobody needs to be sacrificed and where nobody needs to be hurt!”

Interesting to see if she will gain any INT in the end of this arc,in case she survive.I have this feeling that Maru will let her live, however.

The taught part is the melee fighting, you Narberal.

pleiades day extra from the movie. the orphanage part was not in the novel series.

Maybe they think skulls are tacky
And they kind are, I mean what, is Buser a 15 year old girl?

Mystery resolved.

>Ainz and Demi doing their fake fight
>Ainz pretend he's losing to make it look more dramatic
>Neia thinks Ainz is going to lose
>She shoots her bow at Demi
>She accidentally kills Demi

Previous part confirmed Ainz has memorized all 6000+ Ygg spells.

Their summons won't be as strong, and no direct control over them. What happens if one of the liches dies?

>user accidently finds a girlfriend
This is how ridiculous it sounds.

He already had 200 DKs and 300 SEs in vol9. Just one DK is as strong as a small nation. Means lending one DK is like lending a whole army. And I believe 500 wasn't the limit either, it was mentioned that he summon undeads daily in his free time. I think he has more than enough for quite a while.

Ainz knew how to use silent spells already, the latter part of that statement is in reference to the usage of a halberd which he then wields against goatboy

Her ideals are almost impossible in this situation but she still holds on to them. That's something alright.

Can't save anyone though. That's where ainz-sama comes in.

Did the Japanese draw this based on the Kuro Inu Intermission? Because the attire reminds me of the queen elf just before she got fucked.

>>Ainz and Demi doing their fake fight
>>Ainz pretend he's losing to make it look more dramatic
>>Neia thinks Ainz is going to lose
>>She shoots her bow at Demi
>>She accidentally hurts Demi
>>Demi trys to kill Neia
>>Ainz jumps between getting accidentally killed by Demi

Thanks, I appreciated it first 4 times.

The only way that Demi could be convinced that Ainz hasn't planned everything in advance would be the total obliteration of all of Nazarick, considering that all the important people in Nazarick hold a World Item now that isn't going to happen even should the enemy have their own World Item, otherwise it will just be another step in Ainz's masterplan. Hell even if Demiurge tried to read Ainz's mind (not sure if thats even possible, maybe a World Item could do it) he would assume that the lack of a master plan was a failsafe and that Ainz has some way to block people from reading his true thoughts even from World Items, instead only showing them mental static and the thoughts of an increasingly panicked Japanese Salary man

>spam liches of various tiers
>your liches spam other undeads
Job done.
Wont be as strong as one made by Ainz himself but it will do the job.

Ainz can create unlimited zombies and skeleton with his ability as long there is a corpse.
Anz and PA together can max create 24 mid tier undead a day. Is been a year now after taking over E-rantel. 365x24=8760+500(he already made). Ainz is sick of making DK already.
Having a 100 is already scary enough for the world. So having more than a thousand is a nighttmare for NW.

>That's something alright.

>Sasuga, Ainz-sama, that looked really convincing!
>A-Ainz-sama? You can come out now.
>Oh fug.

He can summon CryptLords who in turn can summon DKs and maybe Liches since they are weaker than DKs.