Brit/pol/ - start buying guns edition

express.co.uk/news/uk/928433/britain-gas-supplies-national-grid-russian-imports-boris-johnson-vladimir-putin

>After hopeful figures, EU takes Spains side on Gibraltar
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/uk/928773/Brexit-news-latest-update-now-Gibraltar-Spain-UK-EU-European-Union-negotiation-video

>Labour fault lines grow between Momentum and Unions
unv.is/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/03/left-vs-left-battle-control-labour-pitches-unite-against-momentum

>DUP have checked out of power sharing
unv.is/newrytimes.com/2018/03/08/dup-have-checked-out-of-power-sharing-murphy/

>Fiscal Phil to reveal spurious figures next week
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/08/chancellor-philip-hammond-spring-statement-will-reveal-improved-finances-analysts-say

>BCC claims UK Govt is using Brexit as a coverup for failings
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-cover-up-failures-uk-issues-business-chambers-of-commerce-adam-marshall-a8245306.html

>Corbyn slams May in PMQs over Saudi 'collusion' in war crimes
unv.is/dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jeremy-corbyn-slams-theresa-colluding-12146643

>Stormzy for PM, why grime is good for politics
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/could-grime-be-the-newest-tool-for-uk-politics_uk_5a96753be4b03afbcf9031b4

>Sturgeon has also fallen victom to mansplaining
unv.is/inews.co.uk/news/scotland/nicola-sturgeon-im-first-minister-scotland-still-subjected-mansplaining/

>Official statement on Salisbury false flag assassination expected @ 1215
parliament.uk/business/news/2018/march/statement-on-the-incident-in-salisbury-/

>YouGov: When is a feminist not a feminist?
unv.is/yougov.co.uk/news/2018/03/08/when-feminist-not-feminist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jo29PoLkoOM
youtu.be/HDcDxazSCjc
youtube.com/watch?v=V8_NLPmy0AI
youtube.com/watch?v=IryFtcBJeZE
youtube.com/watch?v=TAe-wfXon_Y
nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/students-suspected-racist-chanting-suspended-1312826
vocaroo.com/i/s1UFnOG6abla
youtu.be/9zTUYw7PpY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start going to church.

Start buying football tickets

What is it?

Why would Salisbury be a false flag?

Start bullying women.

le drumpf confirmed raep by this anecdote that cannot be proven

C O P E fucks children.

it will be something about saudi arabia liberalistation, theyve been talking about it on other beeb progams recently and the prince of SA put adverts out on sky and itv to say "come to saudi we good goys now"

Start living in cars.

>be me
>started to love guns
>want gun rights
>want to own a gun
>mfw I have epilepsy
>mfw I can't get a gun
>mfw I'll be left in the dust during the upcoming civil war

Quality pastime mate.
I've been balls deep in late Roman republic stuff recently.
I've read Caesar by Adrian Goldsworthy and now I'm about to start on Carthage and learn all about the Punic wars.

start patting Micks.

start sailing into the mersey

I'm harsh because I was brought up in a harsh world, my friend. It's a cold world and I intend to be colder. Comprende?

fried sardines for tea lads

Start throwing bricks

I never really got into Varg or whatever, still think hes a bellend really, but someone put me onto this record and it's fucking fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=jo29PoLkoOM

So cheers to whoever that was

Kias can float lad

just get one illegally like the muslims do

youtu.be/HDcDxazSCjc

hold on, where do the muzzies get their metal anyways?

>implying pakis have guns
why do you think they all use acid

>giving up the rock
you guys wouldnt actually do this right?

genuinely just stabbed myself with a used needle whilst clearing out an old room jesus chrsit

Day of the Loo when?

STOP

local mosque always has overflow from the arms cache

Take up air rifle field target or hunter field target.

Start buying guns.

its all over friend

>epilepsy
Your inferior genes need to be sorted out anyway.
But at least you could do your fellow white man a favour.
Anhero truck of peace a mosque during friday prayer.

Start buying Camper Vans.

Start headbutting women.

Heh. Kid. I used to be like you. I used to walk my city with rose coloured glasses. My eyes bright as yours are now. Heh. I never saw what was right in front of me. When the glasses came off I saw the darkness. Now I bully catholic women.

Will Brit Girl let me fuck her if I donate enough to her patreon?

yes.

Start fannying around on yachts

Start beating beta males.

They weren't mine, i know this house used to have a smackhead living in it but the council didn't bother to clear some parts of the attic

epilepsy shouldn't mean you would be refused a SGC/FAC

Celebrity women fly to Saudi for "private dinners" with Arab billionaires.
So, yes.

>Usually go for a drink on Thursdays with colleagues
>This week it falls on the international women's day
>They've been planning it for weeks now
>Big "girl power" event, sorry boys ;^)
>None of the men are invited, it's just a girl's night out
>lol k, I don't give a shit
>All the blokes would rather drink alone anyway
>Just checked whatsapp
>40+ messages
>All the women drunkenly bitching and fighting and making snarky passive aggressive comments
>One of them just called the assistant manager a whore

wew

you mean instagram whores?

Morality? Hah. Only when it benefits me. I am the darkness.

youtube.com/watch?v=IryFtcBJeZE

tagthesponsor.com

A free blackpill for all.

le 9% face

>Morality

There is literally nothing wrong with slapping women when fucking or telling them you've been cheating on them for months during intercourse and feeling her cunt get wetter as you're 7 inches deep inside of her

Imorted thru scroteland possibly, but they seem to get caught a lot...
No guns for naughty boys

Fuck I summoned you
I knew I should not have spoke of you.

“Whoever will be free must make himself free. Freedom is no fairy gift to fall into a man's lap. What is freedom? To have the will to be responsible for one's self.”

“Where the world comes in my way - and it comes in my way everywhere - I consume it to quiet the hunger of my egoism. For me you are nothing but - my food, even as I too am fed upon and turned to use by you. We have only one relation to each other, that of usableness, of utility, of use. We owe each other nothing, for what I seem to owe you I owe at most to myself. If I show you a cheery air in order to cheer you likewise, then your cheeriness is of consequence to me, and my air serves my wish; to a thousand others, whom I do not aim to cheer, I do not show it.”

“All things are Nothing to Me”

“For only he who is alive is in the right.”

"The divine is God's concern; the human, man's. My concern is neither the divine nor the human, not the true, good, just, free, etc., but solely what is 'mine,' and it is not a general one, but is - 'unique,' as I am unique. Nothing is more to me than myself!"

Stirner is the man

Every time I go to an away game, I cannot help but look to every fat bloke eating a pie at half time and wonder if they are rimmer.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAe-wfXon_Y

I'm harsh because I was brought up in a harsh world, my friend. It's a cold world and I intend to be colder. Comprende?

>holding shotgun
>turn off safety
>have a fit and jerk your arm and pull the trigger hitting the yardie couple next door through 6 inches of plaster

>I'm tuss because I was brought up in a tough world, my friend. It's a cold world and I intend to be colder. Comprende?

do you have a season ticket?

>Fuck I summoned you
fufufufu when did you mention a desire for pats?

I know of numerous people with epilepsy who hold certs

t. Beta male
It's natural for you to hate me since I'm your enemy in the wild
I don't hold it against you

who gives a fuck the premier league show is on

>TONIGHT on Newsnight. A huge paedophile ring operating out of an Islamic community centre in the heart of Manchester has been exposed. Up to ten thousand girls may have been trafficked and abused on an industrial scale..
>Knife crime is still increasing. Today has seen the death toll rise to 710 in one London borough alone.
>Another terror plot exposed to put anthrax in every packet of Walkers crisps in the country has bee-
>WOT DA FUK IS THIS DEPRESSING SHIT I FOOKIN HATE NEWSNIGHT, ME. WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW SOME HAPPY NEWS FOR FOOKIN ONCE? PUT ON THE PREMIER LEAGUE, LUV.
>We bring you back to the EPIC clash that occurred last week between Norf F.C and Suverner F.C at the Emirati Saif Al Islam Stadium!
>GO ON AL-RASHIDI! GO ON MY SON, HAMMER IT! YOU FUCKIN' LEGEND! YOU FUCKIN' BEAUTY!
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Women have always been this way and always will be this way.

Based Norks

i dont hate you i think the fact you are a real person is fucking hilarious

Comprende?

I agree. I didn't need a 'redpill', I was redpilled from birth but these faggots ITT are all fags.

I'm real, and I'm fucking your sister.

Tbf epilepsy can be anything from spontanous motor movements that aren't too debilitating to full blown fits, don't think it should stop you anyway because it's generally quite hard to accidentaly shoot someone else if you're following basic safety

Hot desu

Never mind, I've found your post.

Oh COPE-kun did you miss the most kawaii Mickposter?

>i'm real

prove it

please do a 5-10 minute train of thought monologue so I can get some delicious edgy copypasta

>Resorting to paedophilia in the year of 2018

Some faggot taught me the half+7 rule. All faggots have rules for how young is too young to practise their degenerate desires, but I do use it.

Nigga they have to make sure I'm seizure free for at least a year before I get a license, and the longest I went was 7 months.

...go yo the hospital user
if you contract the aids there are drugs that can eliminate it if you take them fast enough

I don't dance on command I'm afraid. Women do, though.

oof

Why did the chicken cross the road? Well, you see, it’s actually quite complicated. It all started when the chicken’s wife began to cheat on him. Every day, when the chicken was at work, his wife would set up a Tinder date with other avian species. Her favorite tended to be the eagle, who she wanted to establish a long-term relationship with. For around three hours a day the chicken’s wife and her side bird would have rough, kinky sex in the chicken’s bed. Surprisingly, this went unnoticed by the chicken himself for nearly two years. One special Valentine’s Day, though, he decided to surprise his wife and came home from work a couple hours early. On the way back he picked up a bouquet of beautiful red roses and a box of only the fanciest chocolates. Upon arriving home, the chicken swung open his bedroom door to find his wife and the eagle doing it doggy style. While it certainly looked enjoyable, the chicken was very upset that his wife of several years decided he wasn’t enough and wanted more sex than he could provide. In shock, he dropped the bouquet and the chocolates to the floor, the elaborate wrapping crinkling and falling apart, and the box busting open a bit. The chicken’s face showed shock, then confusion, then anger. Meanwhile, the eagle flew out the window, and the chicken’s wife dropped to her knees, begging for forgiveness. The chicken had had enough. He pulled the pocket knife he always kept for safety out from his coat and ended his lost lover’s life with one slashing motion, the blade sliding through her jugular as if it were butter and the knife was red-hot. In his shock he had become a mindless, emotionless being, but as he slid back into reality, the gravity of what he had done hit him, and he fell to his knees. He immediately knew he had to end the pain, to end the confusion, to end the suffering. And there was only one way to do that. So the chicken looked for a road to cross.

Based nottingham students

nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/students-suspected-racist-chanting-suspended-1312826

North Korea.

COPE and Mair poster,

The latter was probably right about pigs in whatever thread I left open earlier. First domestication of pigs was something like 10,000 bc in mesopotamia.

Didn't read past the first Well

No

I just don't want you to kill yourself because I'll probably be charged with something or other.

you are the male equivalent of club sluts
too stupid to be who you really are through no fault of your own

Conjecture
Ad hominem

Wow, you're a real smarty pants.

No I mean 'redpill' anti romance, female manipulation types
you are exactly the same as club sluts because you can't figure out what's making you miserable

What is the alternative? The relationship game is damaged beyond repair now in this country, why not just go back to basics and give roasties what they want deep down?

who cares what roasties want deep down you cuck

No but that's still conjecture. I never really intentionally set out to manipulate anyone I've been in a relationship with. That's just how I am as a person if it comes across that way for them. I'm not some fucking autistic male pick up artist type, I despise all of that, it's all bullshit, I think those people are lost. I'm just not a beta faggot like you... and that confuses you a bit, makes you uncomfortable, but it's alright. I don't mind.

C O P E-kun still being an edge lord.

I domesticated your mum, but it wasn't 10,000 years ago

vocaroo.com/i/s1UFnOG6abla

You're beta because everything you do is about giving the woman what she really wants. I want romance so I do that.

Shit. Not your best work.

the venn diagram between having a mild lisp and posting vocaroos on britpol is very confusing

youtu.be/9zTUYw7PpY8

I made something.