Why does being a mutt mean you're not white

Some polack on Sup Forums said I was a mutt. I said "sure, I am a mutt, but I am still white." He said no. I said how does the fact that I have a German father and an English mother make me non-white? I also said that the Polish probably are a mix of normal Polish, German, Lithuanian, and Russian accounting for the times those nations tried to colonize Poland or vice versa. Then, some Brit said I said that the Polish aren't white because I said they are mutts.

Why is it wrong to be a mutt of different European nationalities?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
jenjdanna.com/blog/2012/7/10/forensics-101-race-determination-based-on-the-skull.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're trying to come across as a 12 year old on purpose. Go away.

Nobody cares. Not even the people here that pretend they do.

There is not a single white american without some african blood in them at this point

White people in America regularly score higher on DNA tests in the European genesis than Europeans do. This comes from the racist culture America was founded upon. America is the only country in the world that says "this country is for white men of noble character" in its constitution.

What even is white? There is European, and then there is mixed European. White is a new world term that has lots of mental baggage. Europeans should reject their "whiteness" no matter are they mixed or not.

There sure are. Lots, actually

Actually I think only mutts should ever use "white" to describe themselves since they completely lost their identity. I have fuck all to do with "whites".

Maybe not in the South, but places like Maine where it is still over 95% white there sure is

could this be because Shitaly isn't white?

well yeah that's my point, we aren't a fucking color, we are Italics, an extremely richer identity you'll never have

Originally the term white referred to western Europeans who migrated to America, only later on they began the ever continuing expansion of the term.
After the inital "free white men" definition they started to allow the Irish to be called white too, after them the Italians, and in the last few decades east Europeans and Russians too.

Lmao, ok, I am an European-American. My forefathers built a superpower out of a collection of forests. You're ancestors just built a moderate power that became Germany's eternal bitch

What? Whoever told you that is definitely an idiot. Being "white" literally means you are a mutt because it means you don't know anything about your heritage besides your skin color.

good for you Fernandez, hope you'll stop larping as all Europeans then

You have distant European ancestors, but you are not European yourself. You are American - and nothing else.

>caring what user from Sup Forums living thousands of miles away from you is telling about you
You serious, mutt? On the other hand I still have no idea why are you so obsessed with being/not being white

>Fernandez
You realize that the Mexicans come over here like roaches from a house fire like the Syrians do. They weren't here long enough for there to be substantial inter-mixing.

Yes, I said that to say I wasn't black

This is because in Early America (up to 1970) being white granted you special privileges and were respected. Being called a white nigger is the greatest insult you could call someone in America.

You see Americans cling to the "white" identity so much because they don't actually belong to a single ethnic group that goes back to antiquity

So you need constant confirmations that you're white or else you think people wiev you as a nignog?

Americans identify as white only because that is/was the standard for them there, and not because of some antiquity stories.
Actually Americans generally know their European ancestoral lines far better than Europeans who remained on the old continent.
For example ~3/10 Americans will be able to trace their family back a couple centuries, while for Europeans that is 1/10.
Many of us know nothing of our bloodlines, probaly due to the constant wars and chaos.
Not that there is much worth remembering anyway, most were peasants and slaves - hardly a bloodline to be proud of and preserve.

As good as a nignog. There was this kid that listened to AC/DC and sprayed graffiti and people say he was born the wrong skin color. A grave insult to his parents.

European nationalism, including overseas. Interesting.

>all these shitalians and slavs LARP’ing as whites

we don't know because it's not interesting to anyone
>where were your parents from?
germany
>your grandparents
>germany
>uh.. well actually one of them was half danish

if you hadn't shot up your school and learned how to read you realize we're saying that the only "whites" are rootless mongrels like yourselves, not Europeans with their millenary roots

>all this D&C bait
Europeans aren’t “white” like Mario said. Italians are Italian, Irish are Irish, Lithuanians are Lithuanian. But when you’re like 12.5% French, German, English, Irish, polish, Russian, Romanian, Italian what the fuck would you call that person? They have no claim to a particular European country, they are simply “white” Until such time different American ethnicities started to appear, and then you could be new English, or southern, or midwestern etc

>what the fuck would you call that person?
European, as mentions.

>hurr durr u do nod no how 2 red

>country scores much lower than America in literacy

at least we don't have third world murder rates like your melting pot shithole

>hurr durr we murder less
>lives in a corrupt shithole ran by the Mafia

Yeah, good thing no murders would be somehow ruled a "suicide"

Just use this chart

I gotta to admit the Italian culture is probably the most important in European history. Non- Italian here

I'm glad you faggots finally discovered each other online.

Yes we do. Probably 70% attributed to blacks and Mexicans.

There’s an exponential correlation with non white population and murder, crime and extreme violence. You know how that works.

TFW mutt and least white i am is part french

>I said how does the fact that I have a German father and an English mother make me non-white?
Is this bait?

US Non-Hispanic white murder rate is equivalent to the murder rate in Belgium.
Just looking at the statistics alone for what they are should be an instant redpill.
It really begs the question why we even let these fucking third worlder Hispanics into the country

Man, even like 4 and 5th generation Mexicans are still violent as hell cholo gangsters. You think the white way of living would of rubbed off.

>He says Italics instead of Italians even though Italic is a vague meme-term on par with "Anglo"

I call that mix super white. If that’s even possible.

I don't like "Italian" because it refers to nationality more than ethnicity, and it's not appropriate in such a diverse landscape. And it's not vague at all since we all speak Italic tongues(other than standard Italian) directly descendant from the Italic tongue, Latin, spoke here since the bronze age alongside other Italic tongues, and at the same time descend from those Italic speakers.

Lmao Italians are so mixed. The Northern Italians could pass as white, but probably aren't, and the Southerners are just mystery meat

>It really begs the question why we even let these fucking third worlder Hispanics into the country
Utopian ideology and some people getting very, very rich off of them.

there he is projecting again
none of us is "white", we still have to steep down to such pathetic levels of identifying with colors like you actual mystery meats do

I live in Texas and I don't

European means white.

>tfw swiss and mexican mutt
>tfw mexican mother is white
>tfw I'm european white and blue eyed
wew that was close

You know the real meaning of the Yellow Rose of Texas?

European is an ethnicity. I am European. I am as European ethnically and genetically as you are.

Isn't the ethnicity called "caucasian"?

You must feel great shame for your country being Germany's eternal bitch, and failing even at that. I find it laughable that you people think that since you live on a slice of land that once a great civilization, too, lived, you're related. But this is false, most Italians I've met actually look like le 56% face, or worse! You're not a Roman, you're a Germanic-greek-Turkic-North African rapebaby.

>not knowing your famous ancestors
Are you even white?

Actually the term white was coined earlier by iberians (portugese and spanish) when they hv reached the americas, it's already in the inquisition laws

I was on Sup Forums the other day and I've run into an American complaining about some Polish guy calling him a mutt on Sup Forums. The American in question wasn't phased by it and simply retorted with "sure, I am a mutt, but I am still white". The Pole didn't stop there though and implied that the American was not, in fact, white. The American wondered whether it would even make sense, as his father was German and his mother was English, surely that wouldn't make him non-white? He also stated, quite observantly, that the Polish are probably a mix of the native Poles, Germans, Lithuanians and Russians, all of which tried to colonize Poland. Or vice versa. All of a sudden a cheeky Brit entered the thread nonchalantly while sparking a zoot and accused the American of extreme hypocrisy on calling the Polish mutts as a mutt himself. The American wondered whether it's truly wrong to be a mutt of different European nationalities? He made me wonder too. Sometimes I think about that thread and it all comes back to me, tears flowing to my eyes. What happened to the American? Why was the Brit such a cheeky bugger? Did he have any pukka left? And what happened to the Pole? I never got my answers. I'm a Sup Forums regular and this is my story.

tl; dr mutthurt

>that image
my sides

Stop falling for the memes

any other people who speak/are from rusyn?

based spaghettiman bringing the HEAT

They should identify with their region. Before Americans started moving all around (mostly due to cars) people from regions WERE ethnically homogeneous the same way that countries in Europe are. You don't seriously think every Italian has 10 generations of Italians going back right? Even the royal families mixed. Europeans mixing on small basis has always been a thing.
If you live out west it gets trickier, but as for me, my fathers lineage is basically his paternal ancestor came from France likely during the Norman Conquest, settled in England, and then came to America in the 1600s. They started in Maryland or Virginia and settles west through Texas. Along the way they mixed with some Ulster-Scots and maybe even a few Irish. Also an Indian or two. People in the Southern states, specifically Arkansas and Texas share this sort of lineage. My mother's family is a little more complicated as they are mostly more recent European immigrants that came to Texas mixing, but they are all mostly Austrian or Germanic with a little Danish and Spanish, and then a little bit of that English with a little Ulster-Scots I was discussing. So yes, it is more complicated than Europe, inherently, but let's not act like the English aren't varying mixed of Normans, Anglos, Saxons, Romans, Franks, Celts.

>4 and 5th generation Mexicans are still violent as hell cholo gangsters.
Not from my experience.

LOL

It's a song.

Lol

Every day until eurofags realize they're even worse at being white than Americans are.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

The song is about a girl who's part white and part black - "high yellow."

That "European" percentage is based on the ancestry of Europeans, which is inherently non-white. So American whites are an extra 2% non white. Which means they are still whiter than more than half European countries

Look at you, scared, you've no defense. The words in which I type are true, and it damages your national identity. Unsure of how to respond, you bring out a mutt to senselessly throw at me. Deep in your soul, you know it is true, you're not an ancestor of a great Roman. You're the ancestor of a Greek refugee and a Libyan migrant from the 5th century. And the country in which you live? It is only kept alive by pity money sent to you by you German pimp. Saddened by this you lash out at me, with something not constructed by you, because you do not know your way around with words nor drawings, but instead with something premade for you with a caption and everything, something that worked for you over and over once more. Why? Because the dumb and uncreative are forced to live in a cycle of taking from the successful. Which you are doing to the mutt meme. I never met someone so pathetic, and to think I actually gave you an actual answer. Good day.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

High yellow niggas are only certified if they're quadroons or less African than that. The caste system was amazing before they pretended it didn't exist.

Ok? In America Africans have never been considered white, only Indians can become white through mixing.

tl; dr

Why is Spain always split up in these meme maps? If you're going to divide then do the same to Italy, France and Germany. These countries are arguably less homogenous than Spain

Because Spaniards are the only ones with the balls to call a spade a spade. Look at the Sicilian monkey itt, they just can't take the truth in stride

You too remind me of those white people that force themselves to laugh at black jokes. Pathetic. The Europeans owe us nothing! And more importantly, we owe them nothing!

The mutt meme comes from Sup Forums you fucking crossboarding faggot, you faggots have been shitposting here for months. Kill yourself.

white and black are myths created by centrists, perpetuated by the left and reinforced by the right

your genealogy looks like dog food. it doesn’t go back to a single nation but a traffic-accident-like collision of ancestries that were in entirely separate countries just a few generations ago. it doesn’t enrich you – do you think you have access to all of those heritages? would you be able to speak to all of your great-grandparents in something other than pantomime? no – your family history is a meatgrinder where Anglophone zogling mush squirted out

>tfw ethnicity mutt

Indians are also caucasian my white friend

>when someone is a nigger and tries to drag whites down to their level

Lol, my ancestors fought in the revolution and came over on the mayflower

>but you have some immigrants so you are a mutt!

No, I'm a yankee, my people have conquered the world and enslaved your shitskin ancestors which is why you're here, posting under my flag you useless nigger. Your time is running out.

I think Indians are part Australoid.

The better question is why get upset over some stupid pole, the running joke of Europe?

Australoids are considered a proto-caucasoid race I think.

>Your time is running out.
I was under the impression that it was our time that was running out, am I missing something?

>t. slavic nigger

>t. Sicilian nigger WOP

> he thinks he hails from ancient Rome
I've got news for you, Jamal

Interesting, this area is so obfuscated by political correctness that the only info I can find is from forensics because it's so mission-critical:
>Physical anthropology considers that there are six main races—black, white, American Indian, East Asian, Polynesian and Melanesian/Australian
jenjdanna.com/blog/2012/7/10/forensics-101-race-determination-based-on-the-skull.html

(So it's not just a "social construct" or whatever lies they're telling now.)

>I've got news for you, Jamal

>Lol, my ancestors fought in the revolution and came over on the mayflower

no one is impressed by a country that’s less than 1000 years old, a bunch of Crispus Attuckses can say the same thing.

post your unmiscegenated Anglo-Saxon genes.

I am 100% Tōhoku Japanese

Do you see this? This is the Shitalian's defense to be called out for exactly what he is. A subhuman

Prove you are from 100% Italian DNA as you seem to claim to be.

>they don't actually belong to a single ethnic group that goes back to antiquity
I guess all who colonize space will be considered mutts as well? You divisive fucks are beyond pathetic

sweet mutthurt