Ignore pic

Are they any math geeks on here, willing to help me with my high school math homework, its like logorithm, equations, functions and so on... I have no idea what to fking do and i'm willing to pay?

Am i asking the wrong place???+

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org
youtu.be/FKhNXsjGexc?t=116
wolframalpha.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to be 18 to post here you little shit.

khanacademy.org

>>

stay quiet norweigan cuck and respect your superiors, we fking made you

Master's in Mathematics here.

How are you gonna pay? Bitcoin?

Hey, are you in the discord?

However you want me to pay, i dont give a fuck. If your a master in maths this assigntment should take you a few minutes to solve.

Whats ur price for an hours work?

What disc?

Are you serious? Logarithms, functions and equations? It's a game of spot the odd one out and then fill in the blanks.

I dont know if my brain is just resisting, but this shiet makes zero sense to me..

Then I guess it's carpentering or masonry for you.

>this thread
>allowed to exist for so long
the absolute state of this board

Just post it here ya muggy prick, I have a BSc in Maths I'll sort you out.

Because this stuff is very useful in real life you complete autist. 99% you got zero friends, virgin and the only women you ever interracted with is your mom. btfo cuck

A function f is determined by f (x) = 3x ^ 2 + 2 * in (x)

a) Enter a specification for f '(x)
b) Determine f '(2)

Best thread on pol. Nordcuck btfoing other cucks.

a) (2/x) + 6x
b) fill in your blank please

At least i can proudly say we are the least cucked nordic country, phew

Nah.
You wish you had Sylvi Listhaug, potatothroat.

This user has it, , final answer for b) is 13.

Differentiating a*x^b gives a*b*x^(b-1). Differentiating ln(x) gives 1/x. If you're in a calc class and you're struggling with this I wouldn't recommend taking maths any further.

bros, cease this tomfoolery. We need to get women and start breeding. Honestly its the only way.

now find domain, min and max, inflection and draw it

Oh sure, I'd rather cooperate than fight.
But when potatothroat here starts saying he made Norway (Norway was united into 1 kingdom under Harald Hårfagre in the late 800s, half a century before Blåtand united Denmark) and making baseless claims that Denmark is less cucked than us I have to strike back.

>Am i asking the wrong place???+
yes
go to sci or b

Go /request /sci

lmao you didnot even finish school
f'=6x+2/x
f'(2)=12+1=13

>Potatothroat
When Norwegian is literally the same as danish, you dont even have your own language.

Must feel bad not to have your own culture and literally have been a puppet of Denmark for centuries..

Have you heard of Nynorsk?
I guess not. Danish education, everyone.
Ta deg tilbake til danmark der du tilhoyrer, svin.

>this thread is still alive
jesus fuck, at least ask on /adv/ or something

I have heard of nynorsk and it's basically a bunch of cucked norweigans trying to stray away from their evil supressors laungage.

So you made a new laungage because you didn't have ur own? Wow, isn't it like 100 years old or something lmfao. pathetic

how cute, reminds me of something

Are you having fun in your chair making fun of your own people?
Yes, we were subjugated for 500 years. What the fuck am I supposed to do about it?
We tried as hard as we could after 1814 to find our own niche, our own culture and language, and I'd wager we were successful given the timeframe.
Only a shitskin or other non-Scandi natives would shill other Scandinavians like this.

You and i are the same, i agree. But nynorsk was just a reaction to Norway getting uncucked thats all i'm saying. And we have plenty of reasons to hate you.

1) Took ALL the fucking oil
2) Restraining and literally working against Danish culture for no reason whatsoever.
3) Calling me potatothroat, when norweigan sounds so stupid, everyone can agree on that.

Would you faggots shut the fuck up now, nobody gives a shit, now fuck each other and get it over with.

1) You freely gave us those portions of the north sea.
2) >no reason whatsoever
Oh, you know, except national sovereignity.
3) >norwegian sounds so stupid
Eastern Norwegian (Oslo area) sounds stupid and too happy.
Norway is a country of extreme dialectical variation. The Bergen dialect sounds the opposite of the Oslo dialect.

I dont know much about the dialects of Norweigan, so i'm not gonna go into that.

But basically every year when Tour De France is running, the whole of Denmark is laughing at your commentators and how extremly stupid norweigans sounds.. basic tier danish meme

You literally poisoned our politicians with booze, the evening they were discussing the oil fields. Thats dirty tricks..

youtu.be/FKhNXsjGexc?t=116

This old guy has a dialect that stems from a bit outside Bergen.
Maybe this will help your understanding.
But yes, I agree that the Oslo dialect sounds retarded. Mostly because I live in Bergen and we have a traditional rivalry with Oslo.

Sick, it didn't skip to the part I wanted to. Just skip a minute in to get to the old guy.

This old man was completly understandable for me, compared to the norweigan i usually hear in TV and such.

But yes, danes usually say that norweigans sounds hyper-happy when they speak, so it must be the Oslo accent your referring too

wolframalpha.com/
Type your shit in and WOW IT EVEN EXPLAINS IT, I NEVER HAVE TO SHIT UP A BOARD AGAIN WITH MY DUMB MUSLIM LIVING IN DENMARK GOATFUCKER BRAIN UP AGAIN

Cool.
I like that Scandinavian historical arguments always end up in some form of reconciliation, while e.g. Serbs and Croats arguing just ends up in flames and deleted threads.
Speaks volumes.