Hero Academia

Eri's going to be a fucked up adult whether or not she turns good or evil.

She'll be an even bigger womanchild then Shigaraki.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DwP1NqWtXSA
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=hB-iRjwnAYI
youtube.com/watch?v=nNpW8KZOVhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will this dumb arc already and this dumb cunt grow a spine of fucking die?

Reminder that frog haters are contrarian redditors.

Still don't know how it's possible for anyone to hate best amphibian
I bet she gives the best succs

this is shigaraki, say something nice about him

Reminder that All Might is a broken man living in pain and torment.

Killing him would be the polite thing to do.

don't post that, that's mean

This pic would hurt allot more if Deku wasnt in it

>caughting up blood
>put him on his back
Either take away all of the doctor's medical licenses or slap the idiot artist.

>Being awake during surgery

>She'll be an even bigger womanchild then Shigaraki.
Shigaraki's a woman?

Who woulda thunk it!

She might have a few fears that cant be cured, I can see her breaking down and freaking out if shes running low on power, thinking shes going to be killed and restored again even though she'll be fine.
Thats not even counting trust issues and all the other phobias shes collected along the way

flat justice, my man
Jokes aside I think shigaraki would be allot more intimidating if he was a woman, with her stick figure and chapped face. The reasons for the hands would be seen differently too.

I am a huge BNHA faggot and lately i have been fapping to too much r34 and also other lewd stuff. And i have been having problems with my mental health after reading a certain doujin. Ether way, recently I found this certain doujin, which made me really really mad and I couldn't get rest ever since. It's a story about poor Ochacos' parents having debt-problems and her banging the whole class for money. At first I thought this was pretty hot, as the class was banging her, but by the end of the doujin bakugou shows up and rapes the shit outta Ochaco. He seems to releasing his anger and the grudge he holds against deku on her, but he ends up winning her over, saying things like: "midoriya is an idiot not going all the way", "what am i wrong? have you ever fucked?" - uraka said "of course not" "now you're my woman i will incerate every trace of deku inside you" and then he continues in the mating press. All this while deku was in the hospital getting his broken arm fixed. I know all Shonen Jump are written this way, to make the reader relate to the protagonist. But I really feel like i am Deku and kacchan stole mah bitch. BUT i know these are all fictional characters and none of it is real. Also I know the doujin is not real and it is a really far fetched scenario. I believe I understand, why this doujin triggered me so bad, but thats not enoug. Now you might call me a retard or a faggot, but I still can't help it. When I think about it, I get angry. I feel this pressure and itching in my chest, it's jelousy of Bakugou. Since in rl im kind of a virgin I never felt this way before. This feeling has been bothering me ever since. I even cry sometimes, I'm really pathetic. Understanding the problem or being a smart-ass about it isn't going to help me. I can't think of any way to deal with these feelings, no matter if they are 2d or rl.

can't wait to see how she looks grown up. timeskip will happen sooner or later by the author's own admission. I have a feeling it will happen right after all might dies

frogposters need to btfo

She will turn into a smug villain womanchild to hide her insecurities and she will defeated/saved after a breakdown made by Deku with the power of talking. Lot of tears and hugs and stuff.

Who is to say she already isn't an adult and is the actual boss

That would be so dumb it would go full circle and id be impressed

Newfag here. Why does the filter not work on 'academia'?

Waiting for frog girl to suck me off
>implying Ill ever even have sex

Who here wanted Deku to scream at Eri when she left Mirio and went back to the fight?

I get that she is traumatized but she is making shit worse than it already is.

Hey guys lm drawing best girl, any tips?

Isn't that literally what he did?

Add her special ed paraphernalia and you're solid

Try to avoid dripping jelly on your drawings

Yes he did but I wished he was harsher. I guess I just got really annoyed at that point. After all that effort to save her and she's almost screwing it up. Or has screwed it up if Nighteye's vision is an indication.

The whole Eri situation reminded me of Euphoria (the edgy VN) somewhat.

In the backstory a little girl with a special power was kept locked up in a facility and experimented on. The MC chanced upon her but failed to save her. The experimenters bargained with the girl, letting the MC go alive (with his memories wiped) in exchange for the girl coming back willingly

In the main story she is the primary villain with the MC having to defeat and break her. All because the people running the experiments needed to mind break her but she clung to the memory of the MC from when she was little. So they brought the MC back to break her and made her act as a villain by threatening to kill him.

In the true route the MC realizes the plot but fails to save the girl once more. He manages to leave the facility to try another day though.

In the epilogue the MC finally saves the girl a few years later but she is already mind broken and doesn't remember him.

Hopefully Eri fares better.

Hope you'll grow up to be a great villian.

Not enough of these two

>I forgive you, son

Thread is dead?

But that's not how it went

yeah bnha is dead so dead threads

Yeah, she only forgave him a decade later.

Jesus fucking Christ if Chisaki doesn't gib the fucking toad I'm burning her myself.

Anime onlys are gone. There's nothing to discuss in this boring arc.

100% chance she sexually abuses and teases him relentlessly

What would a womanchild be like? Never met one myself.

Kinda like a manchild, but a woman.

so people would still want to fuck her and take care of her just because she have a vagina

What the fuck did Endeavor do to freak her out so much?

There's normally people who will.

ever see/read Aho Girl? Not too different from that.

She found out that her whole marriage was a sham and the man she married only was interested in her to pump out a specific child to satisfy his ego.

Im going to take a wild guess and say he abused her

I can guarantee you you've met plenty. In fact I'm willing to bet MOST of the women you've met have been womanchildren. It's just that it's more acceptable for women to act that way.

And he also abused her

That's like 80% of marriages

Ever been to Disney world

>implying milenials know how a marriege work

I'm sorry your dad only created you for his eugenics experiment

me 2

I wish my dad was as interested in me as Endeavor is in Shoto

Gee, this is actually true. Fuck our world, huh?

>"Daddy, when is the Tooth Fairy gonna come? I lost three more teeth fighting a villain today!"
>Mirio looked at the woman, desperately forcing a smile
>"E-Eri, you're 27 with a job, don't you think you're a bit old to get money from-"
>"S-She's not coming?!" Eric interjected
>tears had begun to form in the pro hero's eyes
>Mirio simply didn't know what to do; Eri had never grown past childish dreams
>he had even started to get permanent bags under his eyes, as she would frequently wake him up in the middle of the night so he could check her bed and and her closet for monsters
>he wasn't even sure why she was scared since she tore apart hardened criminals on a weekly basis
>"No, no, she's coming tonight! There's no reason to cry!" Mirio squeezed out
>maybe he should get Nejire to babysit for a week or two

No its not, at least not in decent countries. I don't really know about Japan.

no fuck you

He wouldn't need to check anything if they slept together.

No, that's just actual mental retardation.

Am I the only one who wishes Eri would just have a normal life away from spectres of heroism and villainy?

i just want to fuck her

I spy with my little eye something begining with Pedophile

we already hae material for the next generation of BNHA

>all this talk about Eri
>when best boi Aizawa is about to get experimented on as well
>Probably will be raped too
NEXT WEEK, BE HERE ALREADY

Hes used to it

its ok user im a little girl too

>caring about shitzawa
Chronostasis is the new hotness

She's too dangerous to live. I bet she'd agree too.

>character is cute
>he must be a faggot
nuke murika wen?

Yeah, but who wouldn't want to be raped by someone so cute?

You have a cute scar

>Mirio was going to rescue a million people
>999999 are now doomed because of Eri

she should have just died

is not rape if you want it

>Eri might end up being suicidal

huh

I guess that might make sense (though it won't happen since this is a WSJ manga).

Imagine how Mirio would feel hearing Eri committed suicide a few years after her rescue.

She will make a excellent bride for Tomura Shigaraki

Im going to fuck Eri until she dies.

Don’t do this

Get lost Overhaul

why didn't overhaul just amputate eri's arms and legs if he was perfectly fine with remaking her

Does Eri heal quickly? Its been a while since I read.

I suggest you go get your head Manchester Smashed.

Jirou passes you one of her earphones. What song do you play for her?

More like Eri will spend her entire life being suicidal but won't actually kill herself because that would be wasting the sacrifices her heroes made in saving her.

Instead she will live a depressive life of perpetual anxiety, torturing herself with the idea that she is wasting those sacrifices anyway.

youtu.be/DwP1NqWtXSA

*stick it down my urethra*

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

youtube.com/watch?v=hB-iRjwnAYI

not on her own, Overhaul heals her

youtube.com/watch?v=nNpW8KZOVhw

but they're like father and daughter
it's forbidden love

like blood unrelated father and daughter

>Eri becomes the most relatable MHA character
Huh.

She also looks like the perfect match for Tenko there in that pic.

>WE GOTTA GET BAKUGOU BACK

which 1-A member would relate to Eri the most?

>Eri is going to be a case example of survivors guilt
>Deku and company are going to be exposed to this first hand

oh baby

Mineta, cause he to is small

>Tenko
??