/ss/ - Santa is coming

Hi anons, we've all been a bit busy recently, but all e-mails are being entered today!
So please warmly expect a reply!
Don't feel nervous if we haven't responded, as we always make sure everything is done by the day before the cutoff.
I don't have a lot to say this time, other than enjoy the new season!

E-mail - [email protected]
Next two posts will be the FAQ and Application guide!

And remember, if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in the e-mail!
Canada or any other country will never be banned. Only individuals.

Simply fill out the below form **(COPY/PASTE)** and send to * [email protected] *
The more specific you are, the better. (Yes, Name/Country/Address is purposely repeated for card wishlist.)

Name:
FULL Address (Please look up how to correctly do this or your gift will get lost):
Wishlist (Don’t be afraid to post links like MAL, or say you like a character or series. You can be as specific or as vague as you want here, this is ultimately to help the other Sup Forumsnon in selecting a gift for you. Please don't just put "Surprise me."):

Card Wishlist (This is what will be sent to everyone who gets assigned to send a card to you. Try to keep it relatively short; A favorite character or waifu/husbando, a couple of your favorite shows, etc.):

Ship Internationally/Nationally/Continentally? (I/N/C):
If we cannot do National/Continental Shipping, will you do International?:
Price Range (Select one, Delete others):
- $0/Cards
- $10-25
- $25-50
- $50-75
- $75-100
- $100-150
- $150+
Number of cards you want to send (Up to 5):
Ship cards Internationally/Nationally/Continentally? (I/N/C):

[Grinched]Will you send a gift to someone who doesn't receive one?:
What price bracket will you do it at?:

If you have specific instructions/needs/inquiries or general questions, please specify here:

=====END COPY/PASTE=====
[TO SEND MULTIPLE GIFTS PLEASE FOLLOW THIS FORMAT, IF SENDING ONE, DO NOT USE]
Example - "I want to send 3 gifts and cards. Two of them in $25-50. One in $50-75."
You would format it like this:

Price Range (Select one, Delete others):
- $0/Cards
- $25-50 - 2
- $50-75 - 1
Number of cards you want to send: 4

If you want multiple wishlists per price range, simply send a new e-mail with
ALL OF THE SAME INFORMATION, but a different price range selected, and a different wishlist.

gonna kiss santaloli before she posts the FAQ

And last but not least a short FAQ as always!
FAQ:
>Q: What is Secret S/a/nta?
A chance to give and receive gifts from other Sup Forumsnons locally, nationally, or even globally with a bit of X-mas spirit!
>Q: Who is hosting this event?
Your friendly hosts are SantaLoli and 2 new members (to be announced). SantaLoli ran it last year with santafaggot who retired!
>Q: How do I join?
You'll need to fill out the form as specific as possible when it's posted, sending it as an e-mail to us!
>Q: Deadline to join?
OCTOBER 28TH 12:00 AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!!! Why? Because we need to match which takes to at maximum 1 week, and then every user needs to
buy gifts, make cards and whatever else in order to ensure everything arrives on time!
>Q: Why should I trust this?
It's up to you! In the past we have had multiple successful Secret S/a/nta events hosted by us the past few years.
The average on people not receiving gifts is very very low. We even have the grinch protection program which lets
people send gifts to those who didn't receive anything at all, even after X-mas!
>Q: Can I give you guys stuff?
SantaLoli will accept stuff this year! Await a PO Box! Please don't think you owe us anything.
We do this solely because we want to, and for all of you, not for recognition. Thanks.

>I ALREADY JOINED, HOW DO I FIX SOMETHING?
A: If you need to make changes to your wishlist or address, or anything else:
please RE-SEND the application with the changes made as a REPLY to your first e-mail!
This means send the whole application! It's almost the same process as last year!
Let us know too what changes were made.

I was waiting for the thread all day and now I'm just about to go to sleep.
Why do you do this.

Please santas it's been a week and I'm cold and alone

I look forward to a reply!

Haven't gotten a reply since a week or two ago ;_;

>tfw rushing to catch up on recents

l-lewd

I thought I'd have to buy a pass just to have a festive time with you when they rangebanned Funland.

Don't forget that to sign up for 100+, you must have participated with us before (any of the past few years)!

It's all coming!
Doing a different time period for this thread, since it's usually Saturday Evenings PST

it's time

>send in sign-up last Sunday
>still haven't seen conformation.

I is worried santaloli.

I thought you were banned? Or was that another Christmas thread?

yui got banned

i can send emails to a gmail adress from outlook r-right?tell me i didnt fucked it up.

can't do these on weekdays because general

user, I think you might be a baka.

Of course you can

Oh, good, I've been waiting all weekend for this. I was worried you'd gotten banned, or worse, forgotten.

So, what security measures are you taking this year anons? Me:
>gift address is empty house
>name on email is fake
>email address is a secure private service
>mails are exclusively sent from library PCs in the next town

Reminder NOT to include shipping costs in whatever bracket you choose

Moshi moshi, hat desu?

at least I got a cute hat for being one

Go back to Sup Forums

My favourite thread of the week is here!

san D wa dame yo!

Oh hell yes

Wait why?

Yet the mods leave shit on the catalog?

That's just what I've heard. I don't know what the reason was.

>last year first ss
>got grinched
>unintentially grinched my santa
>tried to contact him
>failed
>gave up

Also, please feel free to post previous years gifts and cards! It would be much appreciated!

>already photoshopping my hands raw
>can't share them here because it's part of the gift and I want it to be a surprise
suffering

Santaloli reading misformatted emails

None.

As santaloli commands!

If it has everything and it doesn't take more than a few seconds to look through, we will okay it!

how do i know if im blacklisted.

Just photoshop more to post here! I made some lewd ones that I'm not sure where to post. Maybe I'll make a thread on meguca when it's closer to Christmas

I had a really bad list last year and it made everyone who got me sad.

I will do better this year.

I'll dump the smug santas I did last year!

You can do it user. Hopefully your taste has improved thanks to /ss/.

FINALLY I can get this off my chest.

Last year my Secret Santa sent me two packages. I wasn't aware of that, and received the second one until halfway through January. By then, all the threads had died out, and I couldn't post pictures of the much, MUCH larger second package, which included a fucking amazing card.

Why does that gab have 2 tassels

That hat has multiple tassels on it.

I want to join, but first I need to figure out how the hell I'm supposed to ship a package

Is there a way to state, in a meaningful way, that I prefer international matches?
I chose international last year and most of my matches were in my state. I would rather enjoy the feeling of sending something far away and receiving something that travelled thousands of miles.

Please respond.

You take it to the post office and give them some money

Then they put a sticker on it that tells the airport staff which plane to put it on, and tells your user's postal service which house to deliver it to.

Here are the cards I got last year. Dig the megukas a lot so I like them

looks dope my man

pls respond santaloli.

Illya, that isn't the proper way to wear a hat!

if you have to ask :^)

Did you grinch people last year? If not, you should be fine.

Here are all the cards I got last year. ;_;

i did
i tried to contact santaloli and my assignment but eventually i gave up
oh well shit happens

Just leave a note for us and we will see what we can do.

here are the three I sent out 1/3

2/3

What are the chances that you'll grant my Christmas wish?

You can tell me.

3/3 fuck camera tilting

Not a Santa, but I feel like it depends on how many people sign up. So say too many people nationally aren't paired up kind of thing.

>put down Spice and Wolf/Holo on list
>get heavy book with pixelated S&W cover thinking it's some chinese bootleg omnibus
>turns out to be an economics book for insurance

Just my app, looking forward to doing this! Hope my tastes are adequate...

Asked for that last thread. Still here. Thanks user.

If anything he has a fair chance since people like myself specifically request NOT to be matched up with someone on the other side of the world. Stupidly high shipping. Not part of the gift value so there's no appreciation on the sender or receiver side for higher shipping paid. Would rather put the money into the gifts. Also feel the grinch rate may be lower as your own santa won't be facing huge shipping fees.

You're already on your way to a fulfilling career comprised of assisting people in assuring their financial protection and stability!

I'd still try to get you something you want regardless... unless it's some impossible to find or stupidly out-of-bracket pricey hipster shit.

Of course that's only for the gift. Would pair it with a condolences (for your shit taste) card and "unique" packaging. That Brazzers box user was onto something.

>unintentially grinched my santa
??

I'm only doing whitelist brackets, so I'm fairly confident my Santa will know how much shipping costs.

>no nendos
From last thread was hilarious. Besides putting what you already have it's probably a good idea not to put what you specifically DO NOT want in face of Sup Forumsnons. Or any other kind of micromanaging "get me exactly these items". They might take it as a trololol challenge.