twitter.com/AnonBabble

pray this goes good MAGA

Fucking happening or no balls. DOOM

big if true

Is it happening?

Reunified Korea = Perfect Cell

Japan = Vegeta

q predicted this

I’m so jaded anymore, nothing ever happens.

I fucking LOVE that I have a president who has BALLS now. I can't wait for the NUCLEAR STRIKE on those SUBHUMAN GOOKs

BREAKING: Multiple reports of large US aircrafts heading west from California

mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/971872551466160128

nook gook

Remember also sending elite pedophiles to Guantanamo

Trump is based emperor. A Caesar or Washington.

BREAKING: We are following large numbers of US military fighter jets across the Pacific

It was her turn!

Trump must have ate his fucking Wheaties this morning, what the hell man

why does Q rhyme with JEW?

Maybe he'll get rid of North Korean nukes by letting them use them on California.

He's not Cyrus, Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, Washington, or Napoleon. He's Trump.

just a cohencidence, goyim don't question things

nig leaf jew

star trek fuck yeah!

can you suck your own dick too?

Why assume that this is about the DPRK? South Korea has its own political concerns. And nobody wants to reunify Korea because it's a festering blister of starving peasants with no skills. If anything, Moon will announce decreased trade restrictions with the Norks in the interest of peace or something.

"Trump". What happened to omitting the "President" title being disrespectful? Guess that only applied to king obongo

I miss that video

>If anything, Moon will announce decreased trade restrictions with the Norks in the interest of peace or something.

yeah nah I don't buy this at all. The only thing they've done are increasing restrictions and sanctions. Why would they remove them now unless NK gave up something major in return?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLUMPF HAD NOTHING TO DO THIS WITH THIS SHUT UP SHUT UP

the are buying some weapons
trump: i made a deal im a good deal maker probably the best deal maker ever because i make good deals its all me meeeeee MEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEE MEEEEE DADDY
/thread

HELL YEAH BROTHER! CANT WAIT TO DIE HAND IN HAND IN A NUCLEAR FIRESTORM

Possible war tomorrow lads get ready and buckle up!!!

mobile.twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/971839971333095424

SO MANY HAPPENINGS
REEEEEE

peace and prosperity

war isnt enough
we need an extinction class asteroid to hit

>one of the few countries unaffected by kikes about to get affected by kikes

bigly win for donald incoming

nothing happening

Look st the responses... Idk if they are trying to be funny or??

thevenusproject.com/resource-based-economy/human-factors/values/

How would a post FED economy function?

fuck you

Me sucky sucky you long tiem, sailor boy!

Lefties can't meme

go away quads of boredom

What timezone does OP use BTW?

North Korea is about to become our greatest ally.

>ywn have something so important that you get to bypass the rothschildren and deliver directly to daddy McMaster

Fucking shit, I hope you get raped by an aids breeder.

It’s gonna be yuuuuge believe me

Hitler's birthday song
youtube.com/watch?v=GHlPC3CAZ20

Probably west coast N.America

ty senpai

Trump is gay for Kim

it's gonna be a bigly diplomatic agreement

liberals are gonna lose their mind, they don't think Donald is capable of diplomacy.

UNIFICATION

CHECK IT

>liberals are gonna lose their mind
They have minds?

USA to change sides, ally with Kim, bomb the fuck out of k-pop tomorrow.

Probably just Korean reunification nothing unexpected. CIA won’t control nk anymore

>yfw trump is going to announce an alliance with North Korea to go clash with the kikes

>THANKS OBAMA!

Seventy-seven
Habbening confirmed

war war or jaw jaw?

Lol what the fuck does this bitch know about anything? She's a fucking American Journalist, the shittest talking cunts on the planet

I'm tired of Sup Forums giving these people the attention they don't deserve

The announcement will be about the gradual disarming effort of NK. Nothing instant and explosive.

>turn on tv
>Trump walks up to podium
>"My fellow Americans, I am proud to announce to you tonight, that the threat from North Korea is over. Our scientists, working in secret, were able to perfect the technology required to erase individuals from the Pattern using Balefire."
>"The former leader of North Korea and all his or her actions, have been totally purged from the timeline, as you are now forgetting at this moment."
>"Whatever danger the North Korean regime posed is gone forever. People of South Korea, you will experience reality shifts over the next few days as the timeline adjusts to the non-existence of the former North Korean regime. These shifts are nothing to worry about, just be sure not to drink and drive (big laugh from camera crew). And when the shifts are over both Koreas will be unified under the rule of President Park Geun-hye, the greatest leader in Korean history and totally scandal-free."
>God bless America.

Jobs up. Wages up. Taxes lower. ISIS BTFO.. and possibly something big in NK. How the fuck can he not win in 2020?

Deactivate the atoms, Mr. President

Probably they just announce that they're open to talks with NK in the coming months or some shit

well the roo isn't wrong

Kudos to Trump and his rhetoric

With Appeasement Obama we still would be stuck with ISIS terror and crazy Kim threats

no

The cucks in Europe better start shining up that peace prize. While they are at it they can take Dronebamas.

>Yea guys the talks with nk are going well
That's going to be it. Complete nothingburger

Fuck that pic made me laugh. I fucking hate gremlins.

Well they are at war with us anyways. Let's see if they can fend off Kim with single shot rifles.

Q was right

Anyone else finds it hilarious that it can be either war or unification?

Or random bs but I doubt Trump would make a thing out of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITcvWDkY9a4

>“At 6:59 North Korea has been wiped off the map.”

Korean reunification? Nah I doubt it, would be neat for Trump's legacy though

thx dickhead

Rolling if North Korea no longer exists / reunified in a slow process

>(ID: ccucCkqw)
fuck you

Statement will come from South-Korean national security adviser Eui-Yong

It's most likely the announcement of talks to be held soon. I highly doubt the Koreans already worked something out.

JUST

Impressive. But that's nothing

inb4 the Koreas unify and thank Trump directly but CNN credits Obama anyway.

God damnit they said not to use balefire reeeeeee the pattern is fragile enough alreadyyyy

If it's Korea reunification then it basically guarantees Trump a second term. He really needs this as his trump card, if you might say. Ending welfare or the abuse of the system by replacing food stamps with food parcels will be what his second term legacy will be about.

Trump has surpassed being simply a mere president.
Trump has become the embodiment of America. He is the American revolution im human form, his very life is the most inspirational example of the American dream.
He has connected himself to the very psyche of the nation he leads in a way only a handful of Leaders in history have done. Think Napoleon Caesar after the defeat of Pompey, Alexander after the conquest of Persia.
Trump is all of us, and all of us are Trump.

fuck your post formatting
I thought ISIS DEFEATED NORTH KOREA

North Korea has a lot of unmined deposits of stuff we need for modern technology. If you unify them, you can buy them from Korea and cut out China.

Secretary Zinke Signs Order to Begin Process of Creating First Ever National Survey of Critical Minerals
12/21/2017
Date: December 21, 2017

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, following President Donald J. Trump's executive order to break America's dependence on foreign minerals, U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke signed a secretarial order directing the initial steps to producing the first nationwide geological and topographical survey of the United States in modern history. The order also directs Interior bureaus to begin work on identifying immediate domestic sources for critical minerals.

"Right now the United States is almost completely reliant on foreign adversaries and competitors for many of the minerals that are deemed critical for our national and economic security. As both a former military commander and geologist, I know the risk this presents to our nation," said Secretary Ryan Zinke. "The problem is we can't fix the problem if we don't know where the minerals are within our own boarders. Other nations are far ahead of us with mapping of their mineral resources, leading to private sector investment overseas rather than right here at home. Drafting a complete topographical and geographic survey of the United States is exactly the kind of task the USGS was created to do."

Sounds good to me. A pathway towards restarting our manufacturing base and adding strength to the Asian peninsula. A blow toward's china's desire to continue expanding w/ reckless abandon in the region. A win for everybody involved.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

When Kim gives up nukes, will Hussein Obama get another Nobel Peace Prize?

Not yet, senpai, not yet but soon.

Daily Reminder that who defeated us was ASSad, not Drumpf.

We Are now in Sinai and Afghanistan

Putin defeated you.

Defeated nonetheless. And now that we don't have to worry about the Norks, we get to focus solely on the enemy that we all truly hate the most...

It's Kebab Removal time, goat fuckers.

What does Martin Shkreli have to do with this?

Post united Korea flag designs.

Pepsi?