Will anime MCs as a whole ever adopt the more alpha image again?

Will anime MCs as a whole ever adopt the more alpha image again?

For over 15 years now, it's been dominated by sissies.

Spike was a rarity even for 1998. Almost every Super Nintendo JRPG protagonist was soft-looking and pretty.

Maybe you have shit tastes on anime

Umm, sweetie?

They're only reflectiing the audience.

Right, Crono is a youthful-looking pretty boy. He's not exactly rugged manime material like Guts, Kenshiro, or the Jojo guys. He's a badass, but it's impossible to be a playable RPG character without that applying.

Final Fantasy 5's Butz is also far more cute than he is anything else.

>Oreki
>not an alpha male
I know this is bait but still

what seems to be the issue? I'd fuck them all

It's actually not bait. He's a sissy like everyone else on the right, and the right reflects what most anime MCs are like these days.

muh self insertion weak otaku bois

will anime goats ever become GOAT again?

What's wrong with Kirito?
He's pretty based

For kids like you, sure.

Eren is on the left, the anime just draw his appearance much cleaner, in the manga he's much grittier and manly

>eren
>manly
fucking idiot

The sad part is, even the wimpy betas from the 80s and 90s are far better than the beta faggots of modern anime. Pic related a good example.

People who make threads like this should be tortured to death in public.

Anime has changed and MCs with it

Goku being in the left side cringes me a lot, that pussy isnt manly enough to even finish the villains that have harmed him or just having pity for them of the state and pain left after the combat, Saitama deserve to be in that place

saved by a girl multipe times what fucking sissy

Probably not.

Sword from the new Garo series seems to be an exception though.

Alpha males exist in anime. Just because they look like twinks and aren't 100% manly at all times doesn't mean they're 100% pussy bitch boys.

The previously mentioned Oreki might not be the pinaccle of masculinity, but he's not some sort of coward. He's just lazy because nothing in life interests him.

Alternatively, pic related is the smartest and most athletic person in his class. He just has an issue with socializing with people and not coming off as a complete prick.