PIZZAGATE HAPPENING!!!!!!!

twitter.com/thehill/status/971874467180883968

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/182783834
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5479479/Amanda-Bynes-cuts-casual-figure-white-blouse.html
pastebin.com/Se7vdy6j
pastebin.com/tXCBr9NN
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/7eAgLUjs
pastebin.com/g3BTWek5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fook is that really real

But he is a Satanist and hangs out with them? I hate when anything they want discredited is a conspiracy theory. There are evil people in this world and Podesta is in the top tier of them.

He is.

SKIPPY

END HIM

you tell me

Any of you fags on twitter need to post the cannibal painting

I hate how these fucks call everything "conspiracy theories" to discredit people who approach the truth... fuck (((them)))

bumpitty bump bump bump

Always relevant:

vimeo.com/182783834

THAT'S BECAUSE HE IS!
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!

All these happenings, but I can't really enjoy them, because I'm on nofap and horny all the time... Oh well

finally some draining in dc

>*pouts*

y tho?

>The state of leftists

What did (((they))) do to her Sup Forums?

>Amanda Bynes cuts casual figure in white blouse as she enjoys day out with life coach before heading to school at FIDM

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5479479/Amanda-Bynes-cuts-casual-figure-white-blouse.html

F- fuck you.
Well I wanna fap so bad, but I opened Sup Forums to distract me

wtf how is that her?

Very obvious MK Ultra

She’s just getting ready to play Hilary in her biopic

that's supposed to be 14/88

bumpadoo

>theory

You don't really need to torture yourself with nofap, bro.

Just don't fap all the time. Like do it once or twice a week so that you aren't going insane.

Dan Schneider and his satanic friends raped her and her friends on the set of the Amanda Show and All That after her father sold her into the business and she went crazy because she couldn't do anything about it because these pedophiles are protected.

Anti-Semitism will blow the whole lid off of Pedogate and start the next Final Solution. Mark my words. Hollywood will become the new Sodom and Gomorrah.

i feel like that was touched up

JUST

Ty for the support, but I see this as a challenge to get my ass up and find a girl again eventually. My last relationship ended in summer

thats so sad

>see you back home i hope.

>was

seems like CNN/MSM are overplaying their hand here. Podesta being a satanist isn't a crime, so saying it isn't a conspiracy theory... unless of course his satanism has led him and others to commit crimes in the service of satan/baphomet/molech

its usually bs like that fucking up the kikes where they settled. they always fuck around

YA

spirals

>as she enjoys day out

really rubbing it in aren't they she looks like a ghoul

overplaying as always

>Age: 31
dios mio!

YA THINK YER HOT SHIT DONCHA

S-source

making pizza?

>psst podesta is a sensationalist pass it on
>psst podesta is a satanist purple monkey dishwasher pass it on

Can someone explain to me what is a handkerchief with a pizza-related map on it?

Lol what timeline is this???

>has paintings of children getting raped and mutilated all in his house
>goes to "spirit-cooking" party with other (((elites))
>"H-H-He was just LARPing, goyim!"

Just jizz in underwear nothing to worry about

>163234597
kind of funny how all these boomers on cdan spread the dan s pedo thing now.

cant he keep getting away with it like sam hyde?
will spielberg be outted?

how did no one remove dan schneider yet??

It's one of sleepy doctors boys.

Holy fuck, she aged like milk.

I heard it's used in order to wipe the dominos clean, once you put them on cheese or pizza

kek, we are sucked into the time continuum, it's over guys, it's folding in on itself, the walls of reality itself come crashing down.

Well the realtor found it do you want it back? Also another question, do you think i would do better playing dominoes on cheese or pasta?

Oh great! Another question, will those kids be in the pool for sure?

>theory
Jesus, the denial

something bad happpened. It's coming down. reality is warping.

Why do they always precede news like this with "Trump/Trump's" even though he's not involved?

Only if you fly hotdogs in that cost atleast 65.000$

he's got dirt on so many high-ranking people he's basically untouchable... which is why he can get away with basically diddling kids right out in the open and no one will stop him

PRAISE KEK

clickbait

because the fake news knows that the sheep see that and think "I am against this" before they see what the news actually is

you think Sup Forums has been fighting this fight for all these years 'just for the lulz'?

No, he was a professor at Georgetown, and as you know, nothing Satanic has even been featured or referenced at Georgetown University

>Shills trying to derail the thread by talking about Dan Schneider
Post Spirit Cooking pictures

It's a coded thing. Each hankercheif signifies the preferred fetish of the 'person' who is attending the child harm soiree that is being held at that particular day. Do you understand? They wear the hanky on their clothes to tell each other what they are interested in doing to children, without actually saying so out loud. Podesta's checkered , black and white hanky, is rumored to be code for s&m.

this is normal

Nah. Podesta is a cannibal who prefers to eat unborn babies with Hillary and Bill.

bump for more rope

THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA

habbening intensifies?

habbeling
habbeling
habbelang

did the msm ever even comment on all that "Spirit Cooking" crazy satanic shit??
and his ties to it?

Bump.

How's it feel knowing the Clinton's and Podesta's will continue to walk free no matter how many circumstantial evidence you spew on this Malaysian basket weaving forum?

i meant in why did no conserned citizen do it

If its not from snopes or the magical never lying TV they don't think its real.

it used to be just for the lulz

Do you think he asked Hillary again if he should sacrifice a chicken to Moloch?

maybe on b

It was danced around. Never fully looked at. Only the dekektives did the real digging. Hopefully enough honest people with power are aware of it all.

>conspiracy theory

that doesn't mean "false"

i member when it was memes only but then they transcended

REMINDER
"conspiracy theory" is a term invented by glow in the dark niggers to discredit anyone who questions authority. KIKES are SATANISTS and the government is controlled by kikes. I'm not even religious so I don't care about offense to jesus or whatever shit, but anyone involved in the rape of a child, let alone massive pizza rings, deserves the rope. You will all hang, and your glow in the dark dogs will hang with you. Godspeed to Emperor Trump the Purifyer, Drainer of Swamps and Rustler of Jimmies. Get fukt

This!

when I started supporting Trump it was purely for the lulz

this was true for a lot of us

i didn't sign up for this ride

checked

>John Gibbs, who has worked as a senior adviser since last August, tweeted multiple times about a conspiracy theory that John Podesta participated in a Satanic ritual involving bodily fluids. The claim originated within the far-right after WikiLeaks in 2016 published a hacked email linked to Podesta in which there isa reference to a "spirit cooking dinner," which conspiracy theorists inferred was a satanic ritual.

Ikr the proper spelling would be "Trump housing that Podesta is a satanist".

How does it feel to know that America will soon become a christian country again, more wealthy than ever, arresting all pedos and globalists and having 5 conservative supreme court members?

Amen.

Dan "Held her tighter, she;s a fighter" Schneider

CONTENT OF PIZZAGATE "LEAK" - Pastebin.com
>PIZZAGATEFILESCOLLECTION
pastebin.com/Se7vdy6j

>How 2 find the TRUTH about #PizzaGate
pastebin.com/tXCBr9NN

>MANAGER OF COMET PING PONG PIZZA
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv

Project MKUltra is the code name of a U.S. government covert human research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans (mind control) through the CIA's Scientific Intelligence Division.

pastebin.com/7eAgLUjs

>Mind Control Experiments
pastebin.com/g3BTWek5