Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai/We Can't Study/We Never Learn (Chapter 34) Jaimini

Chapter's out.
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/we-can-t-study/en/0/34/page/1

Dump it pls

Nariyuki confirmed for best waifu.

Sensei is such a good girl

>Kirisu-sense will never tell you to take responsability
that's it, I'm killing myself after the dump

>I feel like something's awakening inside me

god her thighs are delectable

Super best girl

Good Lord, my heart.

these two alone just have so many great reaction faces oh my goodness

I want Kirisu-sensei to drunkenly praise me.

>sensei will never ever praise canadians and australians for their posts
saddening

I feel like the more I see sensei in situations where she doesn't act professional and cold the less I like her, this chapter in particular disgusted me for some reason.

Well, that was it. I really liked the chapter, and hope we get more sensei sooner than later.
Also, Fumino chapter next week, it seems.

Faceless bald old men know what's up

Nariyuki is for
Studying with him
Preparing for tests with him
Sharing studying tips with him
Watching public-access television with him because cable is too expensive
Teasing him and laughing when he gets mad
Letting him headpat you so you can feel his hand rustling your hair
Patting his head to make sure his hairstyle is neatly kempt
Helping him on his studying even though you know he can handle himself
Walking home with him at sunset after a long day of studying around
Cheering him on and always supporting him, no matter the grades
Throwing him a victory hotpot with his favorite cuts of meat and vegetables
Massaging his neck and back after a hard day of studying
Holding him close and telling him you love him
Reminding him that he is the moest boy in the world
Accepting all of his studying sensibilities, no matter how much he hates you finding out about them
Getting caught in the rain while returning from the library and having to huddle together with him under an abandoned bus stop because he can't afford to get his clothes wet
Holding his hand in public
Going to see cute clothes he can replicate for his family, even though he doesn't look for clothes for himself
Buying him a simple pc to help with his studies, only for him to panic because he doesn't understand gentoo
Tracing your finger over the callouses and cuts on his fingers from all his studying
Jump into his arms and giving him an eskimo kiss after spending time apart over vacation
Meeting and befriending his family
Calculating the most cost-efficient way to get married
Moving into a comfy and affordable apartment which is in a nice location
Sharing a twin size bed with him
Whispering into his ear how much he means to you while caressing his surprisingly fit body
Spending an entire night passionately studying each other
Tutoring the new generation of Yuigas with him
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that Nariyuki is for.

Sensei a best.

I like how Komi just shuts her down all the time.

She really is.

>studying
I hope you don't do this, I never studied and got straight 8s, yes fuck the letter grading system.

This. All I did was cut class and smoke weed, and got all As. I was in honors too.

>Subtly and awkwardly, those two worry about the action Fumino takes!?

Oh fuck, is it time for Rizu and Uruka to find out about Nariyuki and Fumino's secret meetings?

I didn't study at all and I got straight Ds. Though I was in medicine, maybe that's supposed to be a bit harder.

Maid sensei is way too powerful to exist past this chapter

How soft and smooth are those thighs?

Im calling dibs on black haired extra maid who will likely never appear again in any speaking capacity.

>Senpai has been around for only a handful of chapters
>Already has more character, personality and goals than Sup Forums

Jesus Shit Uruka get your act together

Criminally smooth.

DEM LEGS.

She's also going for a science career when she's not good at science. Fumino and her have a lot in common.

How does he do it, Sup Forums? How can he be so moe?

sensei is the best girl by far

Uruka is the odd one out among the study crew. Everyone else is pursuing a subject that they're bad, so there's the whole contradictory goals and talent deal. Compared to them, Uruka is good at swimming and is going to college on a swimming scholarship, and the studying is more because she's just dumb in general.

Does Sup Forums like Butterfingers?

Please, no.
I'm trying to forget.

At this point there's no compromise of talent vs. passion with her. I was thinking about how to milk some conflict out of Uruka's studying, and I think what some user's thought up a few threads ago could work.
Her only 'passions' are swimming and Nariyuki, so what if she has to give up one for the sake of the other? It works with what little characterisation she has. She didn't want to fully commit to swimming because she was afraid of failure, and it was only thanks to Nariyuki that she took swimming seriously. Now, she doesn't want to pursue a relationship with him because she doesn't want to endanger what she currently has.
So, say she gets an offer to participate in a swimming event. Or, hell, olympics are next year, say she gets an offer to be in the national team for whatever reason. Now she can pursue her passion for swimming, but doing so would mean committing to it almost exclusively, meaning she won't be able to hang out with Nariyuki as often for who knows how long.
Boom, instant drama, and a believeable way to get her out of the bowl once heads start to roll. Everyone cheers her and tell her she should go for it, while she's torn inside due to her feelings. You could have Fumino giving her advice on what to do, Kirisu-sensei tells her to not waste her talents and we could get a few glimpses into her past as well, Rizu could ask her if she could wear an ad for her Udon shop on her swimsuit, and even a teary farewell with Nariyuki where she confesses.

Mafuyu a cute

muh heart

>im exhausted
>I wish I was at home in my jersey
>the people were so loud
>i hate the atmosphere
>my feet hurt

We need more moe Nariyuki.

>It's the great Pumpkin, Nariyuki!

devil Sup Forums a cute!

Fuyuzora, Arata and Nariyuki are top tier harem protagonists. Sad that only one of them can get an ending with all the girls in the series.

I know what you mean, the gap moe is nice, but they may be milking it a bit too much at this point.

Sensei's next chapter has to be in school so she can mantain her cool demeanor. Maybe she can finally be confronted by Fumino about her shenanigans with Nariyuki.

someone witty please caption this

>this kills the yuiga

>always helpful and kind
>encouraging people to do their best and hold on to their dreams
>humble and hardworking
I want to be like Yuiga. That's how I want to live my life.

I want to manhandle her.

There's this

There's no fixing her because Uruka's stories don't actually go anywhere, she only exists for fanservice. Nariyuki tends to be very aware of her in a romantic sense but only within her own chapters. She had a huge stretch of chapters where she had an actual problem and then the story completely forgot about it.

As for a swimming event dragging her away, it would be entirely out of character but it's probably the only way to get her out of the series.

Fucking awesome.

Well, if she were professional and cold all the time, she can't be in the Nariyuki bowl. Also, having her act like a bitch every-time she has page-time wouldn't have gotten her this much popularity this quickly.

>scoring so many bridal points
With whom, /lit/? With whom?

Dang Yuiga looks like he's about to cry here. If sensei somehow manages to win god bless the heavens

He's scoring for himself. Nariyuki is a strong independent man who don't need no girl.

Nariyuki truly is the best girl.

Who put on her clothes while she was drunk?

doujin of Komi helping a drunk sensei get dressed when?

>Only Rizu and Uruka blush
>Fumino has her frustration face

Confirmed for no crush.

CHRIST, MUH

Is... Is he sewing a ghost costume?

Only if it were completely wholesome, wouldn't want anything else in our studying comedy after all

yes

It would be a PSA about the dangers of drinking too much of course. Sensei would have to eat all the eggs by the end.

she only needs to establish her cold demeanor once again

>Black hair has some delicious bedroom eyes.

So, has it been established what's Komi's strong suit? We know it isn't science, so what is it? Literature? History? Home economics?

Didn't she say her grades were average in everything but science?

I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be here forever.

So she has no strong suit and is just a jack of all trades (minus science) like Nariyuki?

>This is a type of wine
Is this really something that needed explanation?

Well that was really my point. The main duo had dreams and the premise of the story was them working towards them. Yes it's a harem love comedy but that framing device is what makes us want to connect to the characters. They're not just the weird one or the yamato nadesico one or the tsundere or the sensei. They have goals and working towards them creates chemistry with the MC but they're not defined by that.

Something like that it seen.

She's jealous he's better at bridal/wife things than she is.

She can always be the husband.

you would be surprised by how many people are ignorant with that kind of stuff

My lord, im trying to like all the girls in this serie the same, but then the author thos a maid, clumsy, drunktard sensei at me.

Not fair man, not fair.

does that mean she will use a strap-on on Yuiga's boipussi?

I hope it's not a tl note and it was something on the raw too.

She would be a fool if she didn't.