Vol 2 Chapter 18

I'm really sorry for taking so long m(_ _)m

Other urls found in this thread:

raw-zip.com/manga-小林さんちのメイドラゴン-カンナの日常-第01巻/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Purification time

>but she's so heavy!
Perfect.

Are they making Kanna more THICC in the manga because of the anime?

This is the spin-off of Maid Dragon, and it's drawn by a different artist.

Compared to Cool Kyou Shinsha he draws a sightly plumper version of Kanna, but less thick than her anime version.

Try to avoid putting punctuation (!, ?, ..., etc.) on a separate line from the rest of the words.

Other than that, thank you for your hard work.

And, that's it. I'm afraid to say that I must pass the torch from here.

Kanna's Daily Life Vol. 3 (Chapters 21-30, hopefully) is scheduled to be released at October 12 (probably it's gonna be uploaded to raw-zip.com/manga-小林さんちのメイドラゴン-カンナの日常-第01巻/ ,
or some similar RAW manga site not long after)

I felt like I should have at lease something ready before the release of Volume 3, but I won't be able to work on the Chapters 19 and 20.

JLPT test, Japanese language students know how much a problem it is.

If some anonymous fellow is willing to keep Kanna's Daily Life translation running, please do your best. All Kanna (and Riko, let's not forget her)'s fans will thank you immensely.

That's all, folks.

Thanks, OP.
Does this mean you're still doing the main series while all this goes on, or no? Either way, good luck.

Thanks so much for your contributions. You've really helped keep the series alive after its initial airing. Any word on the main series? Will you need to pass that on too or is there someone else who works with that?

The guy who's currently translating Dragon Maid chapters is a different guy. He and me kinda cooperated in translating Kanna's Daily Life.

thanks

>You'll never drink cola while feeling Kanna's soft butt on your back

>kinda cooperated
I had an inkling. The dumps of both series seemed to start off on the same, polite (for lack of a better word) format. Best wishes to you in the future then, user, and thanks again for everything.

Thanks for your hard work. Good luck in your life.