Should mentally ill own guns?

No wonder the US has so many shootings, even people with straight up autism can buy guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfokxWQftJg&t=264s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
newsweek.com/alt-right-racism-mental-illness-psychiatry-personality-disorder-652273
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=NB1qI7DrH6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not only should the mentally ill not be allowed to own guns, but in my opinion most guns should be banned for civilians except bolt action rifles of smaller calibers.

Why wouldn't you want the mentally ill in the USA to own guns?

You don't live there, you get to watch their wacky hijinks with no possible consequences for yourself or your family.

as long as there is no evidence that can hold up in a court of law that they intend to use firearms for criminal activities, I see no reason why mentally ill people should not be allowed to acquire firearms. They need or desire them for the same reason as anyone else, and most of the time the only risk they pose is to themselves.

Why should the depressed be denied the most effective means of suicide?

Even most trump supporters agree we need more common sense gun control.

Why so many shill threads from nogun faggots? I better find out what you're sliding.

.t autist

This
>muh gunz
Is a very small minority

>I'm sorry sir, our records show you've been diagnosed with ADHD at the age of 5.
>As a mentally ill person, you're not allowed to have guns.

Because Trump supporters are fucking retards such as yourself?

Welp, so much for men ever owning guns. These days, all boys are diagnosed with ADHD.

But that won't happen, everyone knows ADHD / ADD is a make up illness so the stupid have an excuse for being stupid.

>denying someone a fundamental human right because a doctor classified them as mentally ill

What happens when having any sort of condition effectively strips you of your humanity? Fucking gun grabbbers.

I hope when he has an autism outburst he ends up strangling your mother to death, and then fucks the body.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

Hahaha mentally ill people aren't human let's just liek take away their rights and kill them xD

Now you see where this is going?
Once the "mental illness" is in the bill, they can just regulate what is "mental illness" without touching constitution and amendments, or even government.

Prove it.

Who gets to decide whether a person is mentally ill? Can I appeal the decision, and if so, to whom do I appeal? If a doctor diagnoses me with a disqualifying mental illness, can I get a second opinion that says I'm healthy and regain my rights? Won't denying rights based on whether I've been treated for a mental illness discourage some people from seeking treatment? Who would you rather have own a gun: a mentally ill person in treatment, or an undiagnosed mentally ill person?

Definitely. Then it will be mentally ill to be racist or hate fags.

I hope you get raped to death by Muslims and you have no way to defend yourself

The solution is more guns not less.
There are gun shows happening all the time all over the country and there's never been a mass shooting at one ever.
It's the "No Gun Zones" that people are slaughtered in because the people there are disarmed and helpless.

New gun purchase questionnaire:
Have you ever been depressed or heard voices telling you to kill people? (Yes/No)

>letting a retard near you
classic mistake

Everyone has been depressed.

Yes goyim, take guns away from the mentally ill.

newsweek.com/alt-right-racism-mental-illness-psychiatry-personality-disorder-652273

Good thing he has a gun now, he doesen't need to be at an arms distance.

Nothing slips by you Brits.

it would still be safer than in the hands of the government.
and i dont see you complaining about that.

You do realize ASD is a spectrum, right lad?

I know it was just a theoretical example, but is it not likely this quiz will eventually come to be reality?

>do you believe there is a jewish conspiracy that involves a takeover of our media/government/banking system
>yes

inalienable right to keep and bear arms denied

Well, part of a proper treatment includes isolating the crazy from the outside world, so yes certified insane people do not have all the same human rights a sane one does.
School shooting is a problem caused by a crazy nutjob with a gun. Either you fix the crazy, or take the guns and sharp objects away from crazy, there is no other way. Fixing the crazy requires a better healthcare system and more of your tax dollars.

Invent an objective medical test that can definitively and objectively prove that a person has a ‘mental illness’ - so we aren’t relying on the opinion of one (((psychiatrist))) - and then develop an objective medical test to determine if that brain illness will lead to harm against others with a fire arm, and we can talk.

Until then
>SHALL

Mentally ill people need self-defense, too.

>Well, part of a proper treatment includes isolating the crazy from the outside world,

>people should be locked up for the rest of their lives and lose all rights and treatments for having severe mental illnesses

Legalize assisted-dying for severe treatment-resistant mental illnesses like in Netherlands and Belgium already.

>severe treatment-resistant mental illnesses.
That narrows it down more than you think. Wouldn't cover any of the violent nutjobs, would only basically cover people who have turned into almost braindead vegetables.

Actually it would. If the person cannot get better, then instead of keeping them locked up for the rest of their lives it's far more humane and ethical to allow them the option of a peaceful death.

So who determines who is mentally ill?

(It aint normal folk thats who)

>So who determines who is mentally ill
Stab in the dark here, jews?

Yes,
a mentally ill person should be able to protect themselves just like you and I!

They are the 1st to be preyed on, the 2nd doesn't say anything about being crazy!

Everyone has this Right,
even the blue crazy liberals!

Liberals think if you didn't vote for Hillary Clinton you're mentally ill.

last time i checked the constitution doesnt say anything about being mentally ill losing any of their rights. slippery slope, guns for everyone.

Almost all murders are committed by niggers, spics, and mentally ill whites. In other words, Democrats. Make it illegal for Dems to own guns, and gun violence will decrease by over 90%.

>Mentally ill can't own guns
>Wanting to own a gun is a mental illness
Someone should write a book about that catch

WE DONT DISCRIMINATE

ALL CITIZENS BUT FELONS CAN OWN GUNS.

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE OF AIDS BEFORE WE BAN FAGGOTS?

HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE TO GET RAPED BY NIGGERS BEFORE WE BAN NIGGERS?

FUCK YOU SHILL
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

all kinds of people come here it seems
youtube.com/watch?v=NB1qI7DrH6Y

GAS THE KIKES
BAN ASSAULT FAGGOTS NOW

>digits
gas the skypes raze bore naow

>do you sell to kikes?
youtube.com/watch?v=cYFikTIAT-s

yes because soon they'll just start declaring us all crazy as an sneaky way to ban guns.

The problem with a 'no' answer is, invariably, that the government [and law] is seen as the enforcer of this policy... and that means that they'll define "mentally ill".

The labeling of political opponents as "mentally ill" is something that has been done before. -- Even wikipedia acknowledges it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union -- and it's precisely at that point that "they're coming for your guns" *REALLY IS TRUE*.

There's that, and there's also the massive proliferation of crimes which are felonies.

>Being such a weak faggot, that you can't defend yourself from Ali

Wow, this is your argument? Because it is such a slippery slope from violent psychopaths to people, who had too much energy as children, right?

>Everything i disagree with is MUH JOOS

>NORMAL PEOPLE SHOULD DETERMINE,WHO HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION

Jesus fucking Christ: Is pol this retarded?

>hello, fellow goyim