Purging the altright from low IQ induviduals and uneeded peoples

The problem with our movement is that it attracts a lot of retards, to it and low IQ white rednecks, also christians, our movement woun't go anywhere if we don't purge such people out of it, the fact is we need to take a scientific aproach to problems and look at everything in cold ration, people like stormfaggs or christcucks can't do that, the best of alt rights speakers are mostly people like Althype who base their idiology solly on facts and evidance, on evolution of spechies, the problem is most of rednecks don't do that, they speak solly from their emotions, if we don't get those people out we will achieve nothing.

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle.com/article/The-Jewish-GeniusOther/131477
youtube.com/watch?v=kerAy94eWLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do realize that guy in the video is literally a fag right? Like he's actually a homosexual.

So what?He isn't talking like one, he acts like normal human and he's intelegant,plus more woman for you m8.

>our movement

LOL what movement? Alt-Right is a Twitter and YouTube cult. When leadership does go outside to speak, no one really cares and they talk to an empty room. The problem with your "movement" is that it's a joke, led by buffoons, and maintained by low IQ tards such as yourself who can't see the real problems. Just stop posting here.

>When leadership does go outside to speak, no one really cares

Whenever Spencer does a speech it makes international news they even talk about it on the news networks in my country.

>real problems
What are so called ''real problems'' on your opinion?

Also spencer is a tard, he atracts retards not intelectuals, when has he ever based he's idiology on facts rather than feelings?Heiling and larping as nazzi like tard isn't helping the movement at all.

Jews control the news.
Why would a literally nobody make international news when he's speaking to an audience of 12?

>Compromised leadership
>No real direction
>No real message/ideology
>Misuse of optics/aesthetics
>Zionist infested
>Communist infested
>etc.

>muh jews
You do realise that by talking about jews you scare people away right?We need to redpill masses slowly, first of all we need to prove that there are actual diferances between races, their cognetive ability exacly, the big redpills can come after that.

>You do realise that by talking about jews you scare people away right?
I guess that's why everyone from burger flippers to Presidents lurk Sup Forums?
>We need to redpill masses slowly
Why do you think that? Because some failed alt-right eceleb convinced you of it. But it's simply not the truth. Can you even name one single person who had to "redpilled slowly?"
>first of all we need to prove that there are actual diferances between races
Science already proves this. Only the minority dont believe race exists. There is no reason to waste time pandering to the liberal minority.

See? Your entire strategy is based on Alt-Right leadership's approach and look how terrible it is. It's almost as failed as the Alt-Right "movement."

The altright fails because of people like you.
>I guess that's why everyone from burger flippers to Presidents lurk Sup Forums?
When you go on streets screeming ''JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US SIEG HEIL HEIL HITLER'' ETC. your not helping!Your actualy making things worse, and only becose altright is not that big dosen't mean it can't grow.
>Why do you think that?
Becose race is a emotional subject for many, you have to take things slow, its like telling someone they have a cancer, you don't see doctors shouting YOU HAVE CANCER, HERE ARE PICS its all true there IS NO WAY TO SAVE YOU!
>Science already proves this. Only the minority dont believe race exists. There is no reason to waste time pandering to the liberal minority.
Yes only a minority of left beleaves that race dosen't exist, but that there are significant reson why multi-culti dosen't work is onother topic, most people don't see the isue where it is.

>The altright fails because of people like you.
I'm not alt-right. I wouldnt associate with that joke.

>go on streets screeming ''JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US SIEG HEIL HEIL HITLER'' ETC. your not helping!
when did I say to do that?
>Becose race is a emotional subject for many, you have to take things slow
Then argue from intellect. There is no reason to do anything slowly, just do it the right way ;)

>alt right
>our movement

>I'm not alt-right. I wouldnt associate with that joke.
Good for you i gues
>when did I say to do that?
I didn't i took it as an example of people that we DONT NEED
>Then argue from intellect. There is no reason to do anything slowly, just do it the right way ;)
nah its not that Easy, you have to boil from clowly, to fast and it will jump out, thats what the retarded low IQ rednecks are doing thats why they fail.

You're right. It is our duty as white nationalists exclude the white race.

>I didn't i took it as an example of people that we DONT NEED
I never said anything about screaming "jew!!!" in the streets. You do not have to look like an emotional reject by naming the Jew to normies. There is a way to do this.

You can call it whatever you want, but you know that there clearly is a group of peoples who beleve ''far right'' leaning idiogy.

do you honestly think violence won't be part of future change?

Rednecks aren't white, they are white niggers, white man has an average IQ of 100+, they work hard and seek progress, not sit all day drinking beer and braging about muh niggers without any intelectual thought.

Jews (eshenazi) score around 110IQ-115IQ you wount be abble to take them down at this moment, you have to targed weaker parts of the problem first (shitskins) before taking on larger parts.
Proving that non-whites are causing problems in mayority white countries is Easy, proving that jews are part of problem is much harder.

When you advocate for your race, it's all of them. You present a united front in solidarity. Are you, the elite and ascendant white master, going to do grunt work?
Fucking neck yourself

What makes you the de-facto leader of the alt-right? What gives you to judge who is considered the alt-right?

Isn't the alt-right basically white identity
politics?

Wouldn't you want as many whites as possible?

If you want to talk about IQ, Jews on average have higher IQs than whites, even you user so be careful of who you want to expel for IQ, because there is always someone out there with a higher IQ than you.

This.

Yes, everything can be done diplomaticaly.

>Jews (eshenazi) score around 110IQ-115IQ
No they dont.
>proving that jews are part of problem is much harder.
Why? Jews admit to it themselves. Just show normies their own quotes? You seem to be making excuses to actually keep people sleeping.

>Isn't the alt-right basically white identity
politics?
No.

don't worry, the left is full of niggers, spics, feminazis, faggots with made up degrees, low IQ trash makes up most vote, consider that in mind

>it attracts a lot of retards, to it and low IQ white rednecks, also christians
Most of Sup Forums consists of these "people". You can't ask someone to purge themselves

What's the point of being ethnocentric if you're not going to protect your poor and stupid?

You're not a white nationalist. You're an elitist. If I put you in a room with a 140 IQ black guy, you'd come out of it agreeing on more things than you disagreed on.

If you don't want immigrants mowing your lawn, you're gonna need to keep them.

Low IQ can still hold a firearm.

Im not a leader of alt-right and im not the enternal judge, im just proposing an idea, thats why i asked your thoughts on the subject.
>Isn't the alt-right basically white identity
politics?
Yes, but the reson for it is that whites are superior to non whites (on average) thats why we don't whant non-whites in the state, they create problems, they commit more crime, have less income, relay on welthere etc. rednecks should be expelled togeather with non-whites, basing idea of all white state solly on the fact of ''skin color'' as you sugest isn't realy logical.
>Wouldn't you want as many whites as possible?
Yes whites not low IQ white niggers
>If you want to talk about IQ, Jews on average have higher IQs than whites, even you user so be careful of who you want to expel for IQ, because there is always someone out there with a higher IQ than you.
Yes and jews can have their own state

>that pic
1920s imigration act discluded IQ tests

The only good thing about these retards is that they at least asociate with ''us'' but as for now they are damaging the campaign.

Yes and?
Isreal has high amount of non eshenazis and arabs.Israel has higher IQ than most of Balkan countries.

How about we start with you, you illiterate fuck?

I have dyslexia.But i am able to speak 4 languages.how many do you speak mr. smartass?

America has a high amount of niggers, spics, and mutts. Israel is 75% Jewish, America is lucky if it's 56% white. And yet Israeli IQ is lower than American? How can that be if Jews are so smart?

Actualy im preaty surprised america even scores that high, did they make only whites and asians take test or something?

Jews aren't smart. They're just more willing to be criminals. Was it Jordan Peterson who convinced you of the "smart Jew" meme?

Alt-Right leadership is compromised and that's why as a movement it's failing.

Yeah, bragging about your fake IQ score online sure is a sign of intelligence. I'm sure you have a 20 inch dick, too.

I recognize that street, Riganon. Lived in Riga for a year and loved it

Also
>nobel prise has weak coralation wth IQ's
>Nobel prise is poltical prize
Aside from prize of ((peace)) its not, math isn't poltics m8.

You aproached me first and called me a retard.Now your on the defensive, fucking cuck.

Explain how Israelis score lower on IQ test than Americans.

Explain how american IQ is so high when your barely 60% white?

You're clearly a retard. You're illiterate and brag about your imaginary IQ online, two surefire signs of stupidity.

It's an average, user. Whites are the majority. American IQ tests reflect this with an average American IQ of 100. Now don't deflect. How can Jews be so smart if Israel loses to American in IQ tests?

Never braged about it, posted a pic, to quickly prove your argument as false, you can keep your opinion if you want so.

>It's an average, user. Whites are the majority. American IQ tests reflect this with an average American IQ of 100
Average american s not 100, average European american is 100, spics and negros should cut it down, but its not happening, why?
>Now don't deflect. How can Jews be so smart if Israel loses to American in IQ tests?
Jews don't lose, israel the state does, average jews (non eshenazi) score around 100, eshenazis score 110-115IQ arabs 85IQ i beleave, and so Israel gets preaty good score when compeared to their neigbours.

You posted a screenshot from an online IQ test that claims to give you a certificate, you absolute moron. How stupid do you have to be to think that it's valid?

At least i tried to disprove your claim, you only called me a retard, and pointed out my spelling mistakes.

>eshenazis score 110-115IQ
pic related. Ashkenazim do not score 110-115. That's a myth and it's been debunked. And you're not explaining how Israel's IQ is lower than American when Israel is 75% Jewish while America is %50 or less white.

You don't want what you call rednecks (I don't know if you are referring to American Rednecks) but if you are, they would align more with you politically and philosophically than say a white liberal communist. You have to look at it less on IQ and more on who will work in and for the ethnostate. I'd rather have a white redneck from Alabama than a white commie from San Fransisco. A redneck can do physical labor and do it well. A commie wont work at all.

Damn straight.

Well, you've proven yourself to be a retard by claiming you have an IQ of 154, going by an online IQ test that sells fake certificates.
An actual IQ of 154 would make you one of the 312 smartest people in Latvia.

>dress code
>look fit and healthy
>leave the cringe memes at home
>need good looking women especially

Generation Identity have the idea

That guy didn't debunk anything, he provided that average jew in israel's military is 100IQ ashenazis are comanders they aren't soldiers.

Beleve what you want user.

>our movement woun't go anywhere if we don't purge such people out of it. if you purge such people you will have no one left in your movement.

Its not that rednecks would not be welcome in ''ethno state'' its that curently they are not helping the cause.

The Alt-Right is run by Jews and it's followers are brainlets. The high IQ Jew myth is debunked.

>SOURCE
chronicle.com/article/The-Jewish-GeniusOther/131477

But even if Ashkenazim Jews have a higher average IQ than Europeans, what does this matter?

Also when i say ''rednecks'' i mean whites with low IQ's

If jews are so stupid then why can they as you beleave ''controll everything''
Also as i said you can call the movement whantever you like altright or what ever, but there is movement.

This denial is sad.

Anyway, low IQ whites are okay. The only real whites that should be expelled/shame/kept out are anti-white whites. You are right that any movement should be selective about which whites should be allow in and just treating all whites as equal would be a mistake. But the Alt Right is not a organized movement.

The old American mafia controlled everything too for a while. They also used deception, murder, and blackmail to gain power... just like today's Jews.

The Alt-Right's problem is not low IQ "rednecks" but low IQ leadership.

>This denial is sad.
come at me

Well for some reson jews are doing realy well in america, and for that matter in most of world as imigrants, they commit less crime than even whites and asians and are on average welthier, if it would be all about muh old mafias italian and british and irish americans would be richest.

>The Alt-Right's problem is not low IQ "rednecks" but low IQ leadership.
Yes, and the fact that low IQ induviduals represent the movement is why it fails, thats why something needs to change or else as i said we will achiev nothing.

It's time to stop supporting Spencer, Enoch, and the others. Maybe they have their own value but not as Alt-Right leaders or strategists.

Good thread

The alt right has some correct ideas, but often for the wrong reasons

Agreed, people like that are not good representatives of the movement, their not helping in any way.

things will work out.

The idiots doing the Roman salute in public and the idiots who thought the Tiki torch march was a good idea should be purged.
Zero marketing skills, and they fucking drove the movement back underground by defiling the public perception.
You can’t just make the leap from Pepe to neo-Nazis without a proper transition.

>Divide and conquer yourselves goyim
>Merchant.jpg

I hope so, because globalisation is a threat to western civilisation, and man kind in general, yes of corse planet will eventualy have to come as one, and make some human space empire or some shit, (by that i mean does anyone actualy beleave that USA or Canada even Latvia for that matter will exist after milion years from now and keep seperate countries) eventualy we will have to evolve but right now its not possible, races are diferant, 1st world meeting 3rd world is clearly not working.Problem needs to be pointed out.

this

Pointed out and resolved

>woun't
>aproach
>cold ration
>solly
>evidance
>spechies
>solly

>Thoughts?

My thoughts are that you are a complete retard who cannot spell worth a fuck and who is barely literate. Did you "gradiate from high third?"

I have dyslexia user, but i can speak 4 languages.

note
The reson why this movement is atracting so many low IQ induviduals is because low IQ induviduals base their idiology on feelings which for the most part are genetic, evolutionary it makes sence to love your own group rather than other (that dosen't look like you) so you can pass on genes better, now the average people those with 100IQ think ''Why should i hate someone only because they look diferant'' and YES thats fair statement, the problem is its not that easy, races aren't same, its not only about shape of nose and skin color.

Thats why ''our movement'' consists mosty of idiots and smart people like alt hype, we lack average people.

>want a national political movement
>hate ordinary people
>wipes sweat from brow

nicely said user

This

>yeah guys shit like this is totaly helping our cause
youtube.com/watch?v=kerAy94eWLc

no point in trying to save the alt right as it is an identity politics cult, just as regressive as all other identity politics bullshit

>I have dyslexia
It's time to die

Your spelling is terrible.

Your grammar is fucked.

Prepare to be purged, interloper.

>Latvian knowing what rednecks are

Good point OP.
I believe the solution is the founding of a town which admits only white people with sufficiently high IQ (there would be a test to get in). As long as this town lasts, the white race cannot die. In fact, if this town grows and spreads, the "good" white people will increase in number by the generation.
The obstacles are
(1) the legality of such a town (finding a country where this would be legal)
(2) finding enough funds to build/buy the town
(members could contribute to this)
(3) finding enough suitable women to participate (finding the men would be relatively easy)
(4) finding an upstanding person willing to devote his life to orchestrate all of the above, and willing to be ridiculed by the public for doing so.

I actually agree with this. Letting emptions get in the way and not really doing reaearch or being able to articulate an argument past, jews and niggers are evil isnt going to help anything. It just makes us look bad and it gives credibility to the stereotype of white nationalists. Theres so much evidence out there to prove our case but a low iq white really has no case against an average black minus the crime statustics and genetic attributes that lead to it but they probably dont really grasp the concept in the first place.

read

Do not reply to troll threads.
Alt-right is a meaningless catch all term

Read the fucking tread retard, as i said you can call the movement whatever you like alt right or other, we have a group that suports ''white nationalism''

Altright is low iq you baltoid savage.

read

tl;dr you sound like a liberal btw with all your fancy words, it makes me wanna punch you balt boy

Nice bait, have a pic of Kūldīga.