Are circassians white?

Ever since I started lurking on Sup Forums I've been wondering what you anons think of circassians.
In 1864 Circassia got taken by the Russians and the people were slaughtered and banished. Most of them fled to the Ottoman empire.
I'm of circassian decent and my country of origin is Turkey.
Turkey recently allowed people to acces files of their lineage (contains names, birth date and place, death,...) all the way back to 1830s. My uncle (fathers side) got his and it clearly shows that he's ethnically circassian. I expect same from my mothers side. Their ancestors resided in full circassian villages since the 1864 genocide and all my grandparents know circassian language. I highly doubt there are any Turkish genes in my family (wouldn't be a problem anyway).
Circassia is a region in the North West Caucas and they are mostly sunni muslim.
Just out of curiosity: what do you anons think of the race of these people and what about Russians, Georgians and caucas in general?

Yes, they are some of the whitest people

Every white person I ask says I look white, but I'd consider us more of a white periphery or parallel race.

May I ask what you consider "white", because i'm rather confused. It seems circassians haven't done much for humanity. They are known to live simple and in tune with their environment. Compared to Ancient Greek and West-Europeans Circassians aren't really that special.

Then who belongs to the truly white people?

Caucasians, people who come from the caucasus are there own race. Kind of an inbetween between the european(white) cluster and the middle eastern/north african (semite cluster)

Bretons arent a "great" people either, nor are saamis and sardinians. But that has not much to do with whether they are white or not and you should be proud on your lineage nonetheless as you have survived into this century against all odds.

Turk here. You guys are white and alright. We welcomed you when you were fleeing from savage slavshits and you repayed the favor by fighting side by side with us during the independence war unlike the traitorous ar*b niggers and k*rd animals. You're our brothers since then.

Circassians are proud and brave people. Be happy with your heritage

Yeah, when you look at how human races cluster this is the kind of conclusion I got.
Either an in between, or a second iteration from a different "parent."
It's like with nogs: Australian abbos being like nogs but not actually being African nogs due to evolving in similar environments despite being leagues apart.

>T*rk calling anybody else savage

I dunno, man. We got fucked because we followed that Islamophile Daghestani into war when we should have played it more neutral with religion. Islamic alliance with the Ottomans was a mistake. Hiding in mountains might have worked on the m*ngols but definitely not against line infantry.

Do you guys actually have hair like pic related?

I've never seen anything like that IRL for us or other Caucasus diaspora. Looks artificial t b h.

No
No
I live in Russia, churkas will rape everything they see, murder people who are slightly more successful than them and they all need to be gassed

>Are circassians white?
>they are mostly sunni muslim

You've answered your own question there.

Never seen someone like that

Well we got fucked big time when we converted to islam 1000 years ago but what can you do? Such is life. You shouldn't judge your ancestors, they did what they thought was right. We both are strong and resilient people, we'll be alright. Turkey is also your homeland because you shed blood for it and embraced our values. I know it's a fucking shithole right now but we'll fix it eventually and you can always return home if west gets fucked (probably will, kikes demand it)

Yeah they are, too bad Russia deported them all to Turkey so now Turks think they're white.

Yeah, you're white I always thought it was fucked up what happened to Circassia.

You got the source for that map?

You're as European as other people from the Caucasus (excluding Azerbaijanis who were settled by the Persians). It is just you, a bunch of other tribes, and various turks/mongols.

Egypt too, but both of you guys either enslaved/assimilated or just assimilated most of them.

>are (insert mongrel shitstain race here) white?

No, now please consider pic related.

Lots of genocide in that region.

Yes Cherkes people are white.

On PCA graphs people from Circassia cluster near balkars, north ossetians, kumyks, adygeis and tabasarans, so the caucas.

Looks pretty white to me, though distinctively clustered away from Europe.

Stalin really fucked up the demographics of Russia but those before him already did a great job with that.

We are only borderline Churka at worst... our biggest populations are outside Russia. You're thinking of Chechens and Azeri's, who got absorbed during Soviet SR times. We actually allied with the Tsars at one point and even acted as Christian advisors.

Yes, they are.

you know nothing. circassian elites in turkey control everything and use turks as slaves. they're virus to turkey. even kurds despite some bullshit terror they do are more loyal and normal people than those genocide survivor useless shits. russians should have killed them all.

>a white minority in a brown country will ALWAYS end up as the elites
Why is this?

Could you give more info please? I read a similar claim about a circassian family (abaza) in Egypt running the country for generations.

How? We only turned Jordan into a de facto apartheid state before the PLO and USSR ruined it.

Don't be silly, there's no such thing. Also calling k*rds normal and loyal? Looks like it's time to sleep for you buddy

We're as white as you can get under intense sun light you stupid nordcuck

That was just a late 19 century USA myth.

>t. self-hating white guy
You're not fooling anyone.

So they are like Jews?

>Are circassians white?
They are white skinned untermenschen.

>abbos not on map
what was meant by this?

Two types of roach.

Yes they are
The Caucuses is where Neolithic Farmers settled in after they left the Levant 10,000 years ago.
Ottoman Sultans used to kidnap Circassian beauties and a lot of Sultans had Circassian mothers.
The Mameluke Egyptian Sultanate was also founded by Ciracassian Slave Soldiers who revolted and won their independance.
Napoleon ended the Mameluke Sultanate when he conquered Egypt.

> being a koshercuck
> doesn't know that there have been big pockets of white muslims in Europe for centuries, especially in the Balkans and Caucuses

Lawrence of Arabia evaded being killed by the Ottomans by telling them he was a Circassian when he got caught. They're pretty damn white.

Thanks guys

Every peopel who has ever got a leg up had done savage things in their day to get to where they were. Granted the Turkish people did a lot of horrible shit (including to my Palestinian great grandfather) but I can't hate all Turks.

Yes they are, end of discussion, anyone who doesn't agree is an Amerimutt.

They aren't anyone white people specifically hate, so that's good enough.

Circassians were the target of regular slave raids by Ottomans because their women were considered to be exceptionally pale and beautiful, they were the most expensive and prized sex slaves.

So yeah, very white imo.

Arabs at the time were being shook down and mistreated by the Ottomans back before the revolt. My Grandfather killed 7 Ottoman soldiers when they tried raping his best fiends daughter. He was hunted down and tortured within an inch of his life then they forced him, his brother and his best friend to join the Ottoman army at gunpoint or die. He joined but after a firefight in southern Turkey he fled back home by foot to Jerusalem.

I have no problems with Turks personally though. They are pretty chill.

looks HuWhiteâ„¢ to me