What's your favorite villain type?

What's your favorite villain type?

>Kars
>motives are a mistery
He just wanted to be the supreme lifeform.

The best villain is the one you don't even see as villain because he/she did nothing wrong

Obama
Stand: 『Hotto Chocoretto』
What's his stand ability?

Stop posting this.

Loli.

>the "situation" forced Kira to become a perverted serial killer

>Kira
>situation he finds himself in
>serial killer with a hand fetish
>reluctant to do evil

我が心と行動に一点お曇りなし、全てが正義だ。

lol Kira wasn't reluctant he was a serial killer. Are you implying those women "forced" him to murder them?

Evil tits

>Kira
>Reluctant villain
What

Nice meme you faggot. He did plenty wrong.

Is Skeletor from Overlord a villain?

The ones you love to hate

In anime either the cute and lovable type or the sexy and seducing type.

Picture not related, this is a cute and lovable hero.

>ITT: people hating Kira because he styles on them
Kira's only "evil" act happened, what, 10 years ago?

All his "kills" in the manga time were some bitches and whores.
If it only weren't for those annoying stand users he would keep being free.

drone strike

for example?

No, but most of what he does in part 4 is to erase evidence and live his "normal" life.

Valentine did nothing wrong
Kira is just a serial killer
Gay priest did everything wrong, "heaven" sucks
Diavolo just wanted power
Kars wanted to shape the world
Dio was just evil

>the cute and lovable type
yes

>Kira
>reluctant or only evil due to situation

Nigga was a serial killer...

Would FMA villain of Father/Dwarf in the Flask/whateverthefuck fall into shit tier by this?
I don't feel like it belongs in shit tier.

I feel like it falls into mid/shit

mid seems fair, it is a very standard villain, but I feel like they were so interesting because of their deception yet seemingly love and how long a con they were playing

>people still respond to this seriously
>people seriously think this is what makes villains good

alright, what makes a villain good?

Where would you place "misguided" villains who are acting that way because they don't know any better?

give examples, but probably mid tier if I'm understanding you right

>Antagonists that become so obsessive that they have a meltdown

Villains who just want the world to burn > anything else.

Power hungry villains are the shittiest.

Kotomine from zero for instance

obito

Not him but stories are taken as a whole, focusing on separate elements like protags, villains, setting, genre, etc. is retarded. A good writer can use the most clichéd villain with the most clichéd motivations and still ends up with a god-tier story. It's all about utilization.

Not the guy. How about the ants in Hunter x Hunter

Feeling like a genuine threat

Not Sup Forums but my favorite villain was Thulsa Doom from the Conan movie.

Undeniable evil, absolutely egoistical and self serving. But completely true to his own ideals and steadfast in his own way.
In the end when he asks Conan if he isn't more of a father to him than his own blood because he made him what he is, that is a very strong scene.
As a villain he completely dominated and shaped/affected Conans life. And with Conan overcoming this great villain he truly became a hero.

I don't feel like characters can have shit motivations and be as good as if they had good ones. This thread isn't so much on what the villain is, but what makes good character motivations in an antagonist.

but a good villain will still be good in a shit story and thats what counts, the product cant be greater than the sum of its parts

Subarashii ones.

The one that doesn't go into fights but instead make others fight for him while manipulating people and hiding in shadows. He can even trick everyone in making them think he is on the good side together with MC

forgot my pic.
In movies a good actor helps a lot of course to bring out the full potential.
A good voice-actor like Wakamoto with Emperor Charles for example is a good fit.

Blond-haired men who wear masks that pull off a convoluted plan to bring societal change.

People who are just out on a personal vendetta.

No overarching goals to destroy the world, they just want revenge, even if it's wrong of them to seek it. The most human kind of villain, really.

this meme has always been horrible.

From flowcharts that didn't originate from facebook.

Agreed

I actually prefer impersonal antagonists like an evil faceless corporation or a secret organization because a compelling villain can take the spotlight away from the MC and without the MC being literally the center of attention, the viewer is bound to lose interest.

The top tier is the worst tier since it promotes Marxism. Bottom tier is the best tier since it accurately depicts Marxists as what they truly are.

R A P E
A
P
E

she wanted it you dingus

But that's my point. There's no such thing as a good villain that will always be good in a shit story. What people call a "good villain" is actually just a well-utilized villain that clicked well with the rest of the story and thus had an effect on them. Same with MC, by the way. The same autist who made the OP pic made another one for protagonists.

His "normal" life involves serial murders. Also he caused the situation himself, he wasn't forced into the situation.

>People still pushing this meme

you said priviously that a bad villain thats well used becomes a good villain but i disagree

its the truth

Also Guts wanted to get blacked too, amiright?

One that fits the story well.

A simple villain who desires power can be excellent if handled right

I said clichéd as opposed to original. Common or overused, not necessarily bad.

When you think about it, a villain who desies power can fit into any of those categories.
Power itself is only a means to an end. Power for the sake of power is pointless and means nothing if it is not used.
Dr Doom is a villain who can be put into a few of these categories. Possibly all if you stretch it far enough.

here

The Griffith did nothing wrong is the most over used and tiring meme ever. Look Griffith did something wrong and I still like him despite that but I'm not a try hard who spews unoriginal memes that have lost their luster

Griffith reminds me of those isekai MC's, he gets everything without lifting a finger while being a complete faggot

Crazy ladies

What is this from? I dig the style.

Reinhardo-sama is the villain of my heart. SIEG HEIL VIKTORIA!

Pandemonium Wizard Village

kek

Chunni priest ''I want to save mankind with my chuuni wish''

Yoshikage Kira, age 33, THOT destroyer.