Isekai Ryouridou

LH picked this up and chapter is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/914734946295705601
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fire killed him, not Truck-kun.

Looks okay I guess.

It's actually one of the okay-ish things HJ Novels has to offer.
Surprised that J-Novel Club hasn't picked this up yet.

Now, about the manga, is only chapter 0 out? Currently.

Yup, 1 chapter for now. Came out near the end of September.

Looks alright

Damn those tanned, platinum blonde savages.

She did nothing wrong. It was all his fault.

>cooking
>tanned girls
Picked up.

Are you my master?

Delicious brown Saber is best Saber.

Is LH's translator for this one any good, because they have that one or two translators that rely too heavily on MT.

Does it fit any of the hints they have remaining? Also does anyone know what the expected series were from the three hints remaining?

One of the hints was not part of the Nasu-verse but had very little to do with this series.

I like that.

Fucking hate when this manga never show any of the action in the first chapter.

Do you have any idea what type of genre this series is? This is probably the most action you'll see the entire series.

They need to fix their online reader
I hate downloading, extracted, renaming their shitty folder names, and putting it in the right place on my PC

I read this after experiencing Mastah Shokudou.
Honestly, it's a little dissapointing.

It's a cooking manga you mongols

>B-b-but i-it h-has c-cooking guys! It's totally not SAO!

Blegh. I tried that one. Brown waifu is hot, but it's another "everyone in the other world is hopelessly ignorant when it comes to the MC's specialty so that he can excel with basic skills" setup. With a side order of "everyone in the other word has food orgasms over Japanese cuisine despite very different local palates" too.

Those are a couple of the isekai tropes I'm most tired of.

Yet, people gobble this shit up.

If you click on the release page and see their comments you'll notice the first one is always theirs with a link to their own reader. IDK why they do it that way instead of having it in the post besides they can't code for shit, but the reader is still there and for older chapters just manually change the chapter number in the URL when a new chapter for that series is released.

There's an actual narrative reason for that. They're literal hunter-gatherers relegated to that status by the people who own the land they're in since they're refugees due to some people who's god they worship fucked their people over since they believed in a different god that the majority have since abandoned.

Is the LN being translated still? Last update that I saw was from 2 months ago.

Nobody knows, sky was complaining it was unpopular last week but the comments showed everyone who bothered to read liked it. So???

Sky is restarting translations mid-October. They suspended translations for awhile to focus on Knights & Magic, until another translator picked that one up (except said translator has an inconsistent release schedule and is already overdue 2 chapters). I'm kind of torn on it; I preferred they finished the K&M volume they were working on before handing it over.

Rebirth hasn't translated anything of the WN since August, so it's likely dropped. Related, I want to mate with the eccentric busty beauty!

Schedule has Food this week, so it should continue then unless it's some other new cooking LN.

Apparently the last 3 titles J-Novel's announcing are from 2 new publishers.

>It's a cooking manga
fucking dropped. has a cooking manga ever actually been good?

There was also a hint that none of them are isekai.

Where can I see mentioned hints?

Somewhere in one of J-Novel's recent forums, too lazy to reread through it all to find that one specific comment.

wtf, the guy sent his son into a burning building to save a knife that hasn't even been passed down for generations.

Found them, I actually think that #5 could be that GGO novel taking place in the SAOverse.
It would be quite surprising if they actually managed to get something from Dengeki Bunko, though. Especially something so popular.

In the LN/WN, he dove after that knife because of some retarded belief that he couldn't get another one like it. It really just was a plot device to kill him off in his old world.

Do I spot a heart pupil?

Only the first volume and she's already jonesing for the D.

>me in the back.

That's Volume 6 cover user, though from that angle the pupil does look like a heart.

so when is the slave coming so I can drop it like the rest

Yeah my bad, I thought it was another cover for the first volume. Phone posting is a sin and I have sinned.

So is this a harem, or is it just notSaber that's somewhat interested in him?

I guess you people will call anyone Saber by now.

From what I read of the WN she becomes somewhat interested in him as makeshift family and not romantically, and some of the other villagers become interested in his cooking because they just eat for nutrition and have never been to flavortown.

She makes him wear her father's clothes, I'm sure Freud has something to say about that.

There was just the two of them before he died, the only other clothes would have been her own.

Not does her face/hair/expression not look like her?

>Foodgasm
I'm not seeing any. Are you sure we're reading the same thing and not just that restraunt opening up that serves sushi and shit?

I checked some of the newer translations and, to be fair, you're right that the reactions are a lot more subdued than in other series. They do all blur together after a while. But I stand by my complaint that after 80 years in their new home, no one's done the most basic of culinary explorations. People are really damned experimental when it comes to their food.

>be primitive hunter-gatherer
>wear Saber's hyper-complicated hairstyle on a daily basis

It's literally a braid wrapped around her head, shit's not hard to do.

Cute feet!

You also said japanese cuisine but I hardly see any japanese cuisine since hamburger steaks have been made since forever. Not only that, I'm pretty sure the problem of bad food preparation was mainly Aifa, considering a little girl said a word like delicious (if she never eaten a delicious thing in her life, she would have never even said the word).

>It's literally a braid wrapped around her head
It's bangs + a crown braid + a braided bun, if you think that shit is easy to do you must've grown up with your own professional hair stylist.
It's even more complicated than Saber's hair on second inspection.

Plus, last time I checked, since the supposed "boar" creature meat is not too appealing, it can be assumed due to the diet and how active those "boars" are that their meat is gamier than most, therefore without proper techniques to remove that gaminess within the last supposed less than a century after the tribes migrated, it is difficult.

Have someone read the WN?
I lost interest after a couple of chapters thinking the novel would be centered only in the village with zero adventure and romance, since the girls considered the MC a normal friend.

Yeah that does look like hell to keep doing.

From what I read of the WN it was just hunting, food prep and cooking from her and winning a little respect, but not much else yet. Then he's asked to cook for the old lady in another family that has some background drama with her.

If i'm not wrong, i got a little further ahead. When another male, part of that family was agresive to make the main heroine his wife, while his sister set her eyes on MC because she saw potencial in him to go out of the village since his talent was more suited for the city.

She ends up blushing or getting jealous.

So is this going to be another lame isekai series where the only appeal will be the hot as fuck girls?

Why'd you split the image?

From all the LN images she sot of gets her wish. He does go to the city and does business with them, bringing a lot of the girls with him to help him.

LN images don't suggest that institution exists, so you sticking around or going to bitch about something else?

The hot girls seem to carry the majority of the series with a mix of business, him running his own restaurants of sorts and getting better cooking implements from the more civilized folk. And a few volumes back they introduce aristocrats and whoever the fuck might be running things, again all this guessing from volume images.

>sot
Meant sort.

>Why'd you split the image?
Because I posted them straight from LN raws I had DL'd. Here, have 10 seconds worth of work in MS paint.

Am I looking at romans or greeks here?

Isn't there that one isekai where MC gets transported to a world where Julius Caesar was a cute girl?

Does MC cum inside them?

Not sure, my mind immediately jumped to Spanish Inquisition for some reason. Keep in mind that country or at least that world has pic related there too.

>all these isekai gourmet
>still no poison-crafting MCs in a spy thriller isekai
>the only poison-crafting isekai is based Exterminator
Why? Even though a lot of RPGs have rogue/assassin types of character

She has heart shaped pupils

shut up fag there is a poison crafting spideress isekai

If you want a poison-crafting isekai MC in a political intrigue setting there are like a billion of those in Chinese reincarnation novels starring female MC.

Tried to read the novel but got tired of the author shilling hamburgers.

Like the story felt like an advertisement for hamburgers and I just grew bored.

Don't know if that changed in the light novel, though.

I know the web novel just shilled too much on fucking hamburgers and not even different kind of hamburgers but a fucking plain hamburger and the same one every time.

Parallel World Pharmacy translation is like dead but I liked it.

Web Novel seems like it is hitting the Final Arc and MC may or may not end up with the Empresses but she is like setting up Main Heroine Flags despite being a widowed woman since the main conflict of the story can only be resolved through her.

And she is the oldest woman in the story and MC is like an adult pharmacist researcher just stuck in a kid's body.

Hamburger steak? Or we talking real hamburgers?

As an American, this is important.

Hamburger steak, better soup, sun-dried bread. Not exactly nippon cuisine.

Why does it always have to be fucking isekai? Why can't we have traditional fantasy stories with this reincarnation bullshit?

>Hamburger steak

The fuck do you think?

Is this harem or what?

>Platonic Friendship

>muh american burger is better because we put chemicals in it and then put it between buns

The mc would be plain then since he's already a part of the world, the isekai part is what gives it the spice.

Hard to say, all the images show the MC blushing with a few different girls, and he interacts with them plus a handful more. Nothing concrete though. Animesuki's spoilers say most of the interaction is with Ai Fa and one of his other 'harem members' gets proposed to in a heartwarming manner, so yeah.

There are so many other ways to give a story "spice", and when every food has the exact same "spice" in it, it no longer tastes as good.

On that topic, reminder that anyone can fill out the J-Novel Club survey and request stuff to be picked up or suggest changes to localization policies and shit.

twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/914734946295705601

more fantasy cooking? how popular is this fucking genre

They need to give the mc the knowledge of a modern world first. It's the basic of why isekaishit is a thing. Modern knowledge applied to the ancient world.

I understand. It's a shame, really. It could have been a story about inventing food from zero without modern knowledge. That's a better spice than isekaishit.

Food genre is already so popular. Add the popular isekai genre and then bam! Double popular.

Not as far as I know. Though he does have at least 2-3 girls who are definitely interested. Time will tell if he'll man up and have himself a small harem.

I still dont understand why.
Not this, not shokudou. They are literally cooking. You dont get detailed recipes to try at home. You just read about cooking.
I can understand why culinary shows are popular, but I cant grasp fictional adventure-cooking books.

It's the reaction.
People love seeing uncultured barbarians gets surprised at how tasty modern world food it.

Details of his way of cooking (although primitive) is still given.

Just like every genre ever including your normal fantasy shit? why are you targeting isekai.

But they are reading about the reactions. Not even seeing them. Is the payoff really worth it? It just feels like a very niche fetish that is somehow too big for me.
I kinda doubt someone will think 'fuck, now Im gonna go hunt a boar and make fermented meat' (or whatever they cook) after reading it.

Unless you're in Canada.

>Modern knowledge applied to the ancient world
Depended on what kind of ancient world, it wasn't enough in swordbro series. More than half the shit fantasy cooks are using don't even exist in modern world.