How much do we miss Kenichi Sonoda?

How much do we miss Kenichi Sonoda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajTAnMqhZB8
youtube.com/watch?v=m6d87q8z1mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice number of the beast
´nyway at least we have yukito kishiro stil active.

the man who read his decade

Don't forget Shirow

>´nyway
fuck off

I miss his art, but I sure as shit don't miss his writing.

What's wrong with it?

80´s general?

Much. Sonoda gals are among the best.

>Don't forget Shirow
The real Shirow died in the Kobe earthquake along with his old artstyle. A rogue AI has taken up his mantle that is programmed to draw oil and horsedongs.

How he ended Gunsmith Cats:Burst for a start. Also, I think he got bitter over the fact that Riding Bean never became a TV series or a continuous Manga while a doodle/pin-up he did while goofing off became fairly successful.

>I think he got bitter over the fact that Riding Bean never became a TV series or a continuous Manga
Are you retarded? He lost the rights to the character.

The AI is 50 years ahead of our time

Having that happen probably didn't help. I just feel like he was done halfway through Burst and went full-Tomino. (IE "Fuck this, I'll end it so badly that I'll never have to worry about a sequel to this shit ever again.")

>Kenichi Sonoda?

After he made this PoS, I hope he never comes works again and dies ruined, homeless and alone

This makes me want to watch Gall Force again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajTAnMqhZB8

user you have a very specific fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=m6d87q8z1mY

That largely never happened because Bean is a boring character. Rally and Minnie are a lot more fun.

This is really immature and you should feel bad user.

Huh? Then how did he continue with Bean as a recurring character all through Gunsmith Cats?
And he was heavily involved in the recent AnimEigo State-side BD release of the Riding Bean movie.

Stupid mind control storyline and the annoying recurring villain, and Burst in its entirety.

He's so great and I miss him a lot.

I love Gunsmith Cats and really wish Dark Horse had finished publishing Cannon God Exaxxion.

They got so close...

The robot designs and combat in this series was awesome.

STOP
You must watch Scramble Wars if you haven't.

Because he was eventually given the rights back during Gunsmith Cats' run.

>being an idiot
must be fun