Legalize

Legalize

Sperm is legal you dumb nigger

Fpbp

ye s ple as e

>druggie tier propaganda

Just buy 4-AcO-DMT instead. Saves you the trouble.

Medicinalize it at least. My headaches are so bad I can't operate like others for fear of migraines putting me out of commission for at least a day.

i wish i didnt understand this reference.

>just buy some chinese experimental research chemical powder instead of mannah from heaven
retard

MY FUCKING FACE IS

M
E

L
T
I
N
G

OP

Fuck man. Just seeing powder and/or crystals in a baggy gives me goos bumps and tickles my brain in a very special way.

this shit isn't actual DMT and DMT isn't psilocybin

It's legal actually, you just can't sell them.

4-HO-MET is indistinguishable from mushrooms in my experience

Why have stoners mobilised a massive legalisation campaign but psychonauts cannot?

No shit Holmes.

Actually, the tryptamines are currently being synthesized in Europe. They're illegal in China.

I vote based on my addiction the post

Hallucinogens are redpilled and cabal would not like more than the average gifted person spouting the praises of life and shit while on such drugs.

Because we can just pick the mushrooms in the autumn, it's technically illegal but nobody bothers you if you don't take the piss

(bong on a proxy btw)

Their petty laws mean nothing.
A wizard gets what a wizard wants.

>the piss

We know

Because you'll discover a spiritual side of yourself, perhaps even proving to you the existence of God (the definition will vary for everyone of course) without any adverse effects such as addiction. We wouldn't want that, now would we?

How do you take this powders? just eat it?
smoke it? snort it?

Mix w/ powdered foreskins and hotrail a line FTW!

But seriously, I use a milligram scale, get around 20-30mg of powder(for 4-AcO-DMT), and either parachute it(wrap the powder in a small piece of paper and swallow) or, to avoid nausea, rectal admin by adding to oral syringe, drawing up some water, and applying(after making sure I've washed up in the shower).
If you can tolerate rectal admin, it's probably the best way to admin drugs outside of IV as far as good effects go, and it's WAY safer than smoking, snorting, or IV.

No-one post the cum towel with mushrooms growing out of it.

>shoving a blunt syringe up your ass

Yeah, that's kind of the idea. How else do you cleanly and accurately dose a liquid-dissolved pharmaceutical with ease?

Can't you just put it in your mouth and swallow it.
maybe also drink with water with it

I would not want to rectal admin

Alkaloids are very untasty.
VERY bitter. Also, oral admin uses more(say 25-30mg vs 15-20mg rectally, due to bioavailability), and oral admin seems more likely to cause nausea. Getting nausea for many can set off a bad trip. If you're in the privacy of your house, rectal admin is the more economical and safe means of administration.

Brazil might be a fucking insane country... but:

Shrooms are legal
Ayahuasca is legal
Iboga is legal
Prostitution is legal

some fags just cant handle them

Shrooms > Acid

Iboga>ayahuasca>mushrooms>lsd

Ayahuasca is just a 10 hours nightmare.

DMT > LSD (Depends on your family) > any other psychedelic.

no....Iboga is a 72hr nightmare

a single dose of ayahuasca is at most 3-5 hrs.
1hr of nightmare, the rest is pure euphoria.

Got to go through the demon gauntlet before you get the prize

t. been taking ayahuasca for more than a decade

how do I find a plug for weed/shrooms tonight
I’m going mental, been locked in the house because of snow and I gotta escape

If you smoke DMT, you are cheating yourself. Learn to take it orally and feel the real magic.

If people started doing phycidelics in mass it would literally be the end off the modern era in every way

enjoy the withdrawal faggot

yes

LSD is fun but its mushrooms are better

have taken ibogaine twice, first time I didn't time it, but I took it in the morning and it was over by 9pm for sure.

second time it was 18 hours.

you'll still feel residual effects for a few days (walking slowly etc) but nowhere near 72 hours

Legal in Arizona.

7 days of a-PVP beats all of it. Talk about a journey. When you get to the point where you forget what sleep and a hot meal are like, then you know you've wandered far.

But, it takes far more self control to do it and it's far less forgiving than LSD or DMT.

Mushrooms condiments:
Orange juice
Peanut butter and bread

Cancels the flavor. Some taste worse than others. 100% natural only, brothers.

Ibogaine is purified and isolated

The root bark itself is something entirely different. As I have tried to explain to many people. Like smoking DMT and doing ayahuasca,

Smoking DMT = 1 or 2 hrs
Ayahuasca = 4-5 hrs of intensity

Ibogaine = 24hrs tops
Iboga root bark = 72hrs of hardcore AC/DC

You can have the pharma shit.

Take a ride on the iboga train and become a warrior...you need to unite with human use over centuries with a purpose..using the pharma schulgin shit is degenerate IMO

>divx
ahh... memories.

>100% natural only, brothers.
>"pharma shit"
Don't start that fucktardry.

It is not about the high, it is about the experience and sacred human knowledge. Knowledge gained over multiple generations and used for a purpose.
The fact that you needed to use insults = you are on the wrong path.

degenerates want to get "fucked up"
Knowledge seekers humble themselves to the experience and accepts that nature is the ultimate teacher

i can't find these fuckers anywhere

2nded

This is correct. On a side note when I did mushrooms in a ritualized way, not like a party drug, I became more conservative. I recommend any nationalist to try them just make sure you start with a half gram and do it on a Saturday when you have Sunday free to absorb the experience. They make you notice the degeneracy and destruction that (((they))) cause.

I just placed my 4-ACO-DMT in a capsule and swallowed it. Everything needed can be obtained from Amazon and Canada.

Farms with cows...heavy rain, 2 days of sunshine after = motherload.

Find cow dung, seek the mushrooms that grow out of said dung. Pick them, if they bruise blue = the mushroom you seek.

Dry quick in paper bag close to your cpu fan, ait until they are brittle...enjoy (1g to start, work your way up)

Before you end up shot, bring binoculars, a camera and a book on birds and ask the farmer if you can walk around. Pay him 10$...get tons of shrooms.

grow your own. it's not that hard, and you can legally order spores over the internet (spores have no psylocybin, therefore aren't b&)

I've been a chemist since I was about 7yo. I went through the training, put in the time to learn and earn veteranship in the field of learning that is dedicated to the essence of matter.
When people start talking about "natural" and "artificial" incorrectly it irks me.

Here's a fun fact: The most toxic material known to man is 100% natural.
Use the term non-artificial. It's the proper term.
"Pharma" includes even natural pharmaceuticals like cocaine and morphine... and DMT.

Not trying to insult YOU, just the language you used.

Very well put and correct way to use any psychedelic.
Should not be a party, should be a study in the human experience and your soul.

what are shrooms like? ive never tried it.

the real amazon experience is ayahuasca, anything else is a cheap experience...like buying chinese good when you can buy american

>grow your own
looked into this. and planned on creating a clean box for it. Need more space before I feel confident doing this.
>not sure why I can't find anyone willing to sell.

NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING TAKING ACID EVER AGAIN.

took 2 square tabs that made me feel like i was having a heart attack (handsinsanely cold, cant feel temperature at all, cant feel heartbeat) I also left them under a lamp for a long time which I (think) made them denatured. horrible horrible 4 or so hours.

>chemist

you think you are the teacher, you just lost out. One day you will understand. Not being condescending but you seek forbidden knowledge gained over generations. You don't get that in a lab.

I am honestly telling you that you are losing the point of taking something that has been used by humans for 10,000+ years and follows a set of guidelines.

As you work in a lab and are a chemist, you look down the same way on morons that don't respect your craft. Like a meth cooker that calls himself a chemist...same shit.

If you want to know what you need to replicate, you won't know what the fuck you are looking to create if you don't understand the origins of your creation.

I am not saying you are stupid...just respect the craft as you as others to respect yours.

Its your spine dummy, your neck, more specific! Neck kneck should be 45 degrees curve and altas.
See a chiropractor that knows what the fuck they are doing. NOW!
Not meds you dip Shit!

darkweb's supposed to be pretty good... the r/darknetmarkets has seller reviews and shit.

but last i checked, there were literally kits you could buy, just a plastic bag with all the shit you need already setup and a syringe with spores

>I've been a chemist since I was about 7yo
lol you're clearly a retard who knows nothing at all about chemistry. you apparently don't even know the word "synthetic" - as in, the product of a fucking synthesis.

this should be clear to anyone who's not a retard, i just wanted to humiliate you in front of the retards too.

like looking at your life from different eyes. Seeing the world in such a different light that it makes you understand that your normal senses are a lie, only one way to look at your life.

Most people that take mushrooms come out the other side feeling like they have missed out on the true beauty of life because they missed so fucking much.

>(handsinsanely cold, cant feel temperature at all, cant feel heartbeat)
Sounds like the final thee days of a PV binge. Without the demons screaming in the distance and the shadow people occupying every dark corner of the house.

alabama theyre legal

I have been wanting to try it since I can't find shrooms. I'm not easy to spook, and I kinda welcome death, so I have been really motivated to try it,

Can buy several types of spores in the vancouver seed bank.

when i cant feel temperature of things such as water faucet on scalding hot but i can hold my hand under it for a long time i freak out beyond anything

bullshit. psylocybin is a schedule I drug.

no because
*moves closer to bonfire*
grug see spirits when eat the mushroom
spirits tell grug about how land and sky work- Jomee, pull up that stone tablet
yes, so even now, grug know more than before
mushroom give knowledge secrets
*looks over at cave painting*
look
mammoth must be heavy as 500 grugs, can kill you easy

i just like cannabis but nothing wrong with shrooms if thats your thing. just stay away from those research chems, if its not natural and/or time testes safe like say lsd (never done no desire) it shouldnt be illegal

10/10

Grug Wokejak

Shrooms, weed, salvia (quid) have 5000 years human tested
Iboga, ayahusca --- 10,000 years

LSD less than 100
Schlgin lab shit...not even 50

Natural is the way...let the thrill seekers fry their brain for lab profit.

the choice is yours

In regards to the discussion of "natural" and "artificial", synthetic does not apply.

I just thought I'd correct you. Just cuz.
Also, buying shrooms over the darknet? Asking for it. Fungi have a scent that can be picked off by dogs like weed. Also, being bulky, they're dangerous and costly to ship.
Growing them isn't hard. But it requires attention to detail and not being a slob. Do it right and you get a never-ending supply of psilocybe fruit.

>no because
>*moves closer to bonfire*
>grug see spirits when eat the mushroom
>spirits tell grug about how land and sky work- Jomee, pull up that stone tablet
>yes, so even now, grug know more than before
>mushroom give knowledge secrets
>*looks over at cave painting*
>look
>mammoth must be heavy as 500 grugs, can kill you easy

horrible idea. normies can't handle this. It will cause lots of problems if any random 18 year old can buy this at head shops

Yes, tell us more about the wisdom of jungle shamans who eat bugs and monkeys over men like Hofmann and Nichols.

>he thinks natural and artificial are words that chemists use
>he thinks he's "correcting" me
>he thinks they train drug dogs to sniff for shrooms
you know you're supposed to be over 18 to post here, right? i actually feel kind of guilty making fun of a spergtard little kid.

Fuck me that's alright!
>Jomee, pull up that stone tablet

again, your use of crude comparisons and your lack of real life experience expose you as a bragger more than a doer.
If you knew what it takes to brew proper ayahuasca and had a chance to see it in person, you may grow to respect the craft.

Obviously you have yet to learn the true lessons of life and speak out of lab experience but no real life experience.

Your general disregard for "monkey eating shamans" shows your ignorance on the subject.

>he thinks natural and artificial are words that chemists use
I don't. That was kind of the point. That there's no such a thing as unnatural. Everything that exists, exists in nature. Humans synthesizing 4-AcO-DMT in a laboratory or factory lab is logically the same as the psilocybe fungus synthesizing psilocybin(and psilocin) in their flesh. It's chemical-based beings using chemical-based matter to manufacture chemical compounds for a purpose. In the psilocybe mushroom family, this could be to dissuade predation by evoking a fear response in animals, OR it might be to entice predation to get spores to spread faster via transportation by the predators on their fur/husks. I'm betting the former, because if you're not expecting it or not intelligent enough to appreciate it, a trip experience will almost certainly be terrifying.

>certain species of non-toxic basidiomycetes are illegal

Psychs can be the ultimate redpill for an inquisitive mind.

you literally said "non-artificial is the correct term" in an earlier post... it's not a technical term at all.

nice little rant about evolutionary physiology though. now you sound more like a drug dealer who read a few articles on the internet and thinks he's smarter than scientists.

i still can't get over the fact that you think you've been a chemist since you were 7... like, what type of autism does that take?

you've never taken those substances have you?

meme flag is a "cooker" and a drug dealer...obvious...dude brags about his "shit"

anyone should be able to do anything that they can make on there own and consume in their own home without affecting anyone else.

That said if you come in my yard with your shoes off talking to my grass I can shoot you and sue your estate for mental anguish.

>If you knew what it takes to brew proper ayahuasca and had a chance to see it in person, you may grow to respect the craft.
You see it as amazing because to your limited brain, it seems like that.

All they're doing, all they've been doing for 10,000 years, is simplified version of combining harmine and harmaline with DMT and likely a little 5-MeO-DMT.
This allows the DMT to be active orally, because humans have evolved monoamine oxidase to metabolize DMT fast before it can cause psychosis.
When taken orally, most drugs are subdued from any other ROAs, because the drugs are absorbed slower and more steadily. This, in the case of DMT, takes the intense blast of smoked/IV DMT, and pulls the reigns a bit to allow it to be softer and easier to understand in its effects, thus the trip seems more "organic" or "natural" than the insane hit from straight DMT to the bloodstream. It also causes the purge, because by ingesting a serotonin receptor agonist, you're exposing the 5-HT3 receptors in the stomach to an agonist prompting the nausea and vomiting, which after vomiting feel "relieved" as they go into an antagonized state. This relief, due to the enhancing effects of the DMT in the brain, feels euphoric and elicits a sense of epiphany.

man its been like 15 years since i tripped
im scared to even think about it again desu

if we legalize alcohol everyone will be drunk all the time.

It is the correct term. Not every man-made thing is synthesized. DMT for example isn't(usually) synthesized by man. It's extracted. Nor is this DMT unnatural, or artificial, for it is in fact made in nature, and not by man.