Best Yuru!

Best Yuru!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akkarinnnnnnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like you accidentally uploaded the wrong picture, but thats okay, mistakes can happen.

Worst Yuru!

Brat and Toshinou Kyouko are tied for the best.

Tomato a best

DISTILLED PERFECTION

Chiina best yuru

Brat a best

*slow claps*
Very good, well done OP...

DAGA

Pics with pure text are boring, post cute gay girls!

die teen

Brats were made for hardcore anal

They were made for forbidden love.

Why is Chinatsu so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Which is done by using the unholy hole.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

Lewd!

That's not a Lazy Lily main character tho

I may have consumed a large quantity of Gin in the past few hours

Going to watch third season right now.

ah fuck it i'm re-watching it

bitch needs a diet

she has a big butt

Brat is best

GOT
DAMN

Seitokaichou is the best because she's very cute and docile.

Worst taste I've seen on Sup Forums.

BEST YURU!

Yuru wife.

It only gets worse from there.

user you have to actually post a yuru, you cant just post a picture of flowers

Please do not bully the yurus.

It ends now!

Dogkurako die

If your favorite is brat or Kyouko your opinion is literally wrong. Seek help.

Yui is a zombie~

Brat is canonically the best, that's why she has a spin-off.

Flip it and it's correct

This. Unless he was being 100% ironic, in which case he's also correct.

Just finished a YrYr rewatch. This episode is still a masterpiece.

I want to teach a toweled Akari all about this.

What third season?

I just dropped it right now.

yuzu post
yukari post

I love you guys. Good night. Sleep tight Sup Forums bros.

Kyoko x Yui is objectively the best ship.

Just doing what needs to be done.

I wish I could freeze time so that I could molest each and every Yuru tbqh desu.

I don't want to molest China or Chitose though.

twitter.com/akkarinnnnnnn

Nani sore?

Bucking buckin gham

I cherish those two bangs that cradle her delicate face, you want to gently caress one of them then softly glide your fingers across her cheek, feeling her skin become exponentially warmer as she blushes with confusion and lewd sensations. One could not reject the temptation to pull her into a gentle hug and draw circles on her back, how physically excited she would be that there would be no means for her not to emit a series of precious giggles that would soothe any gentleman's heart on a bad day. Truly her innocence is something indescribable that captivates one's soul to the very end, to say nothing of how addictive her squeals are when you kiss her neck or smooch her forehead. Ayane is an angel.

>Ayane
Fucking ruined.

>tfw

All Yurus are best Yuru

my best

Chinatsu is not a rapist, she is a sparkling role model for little girls everywhere.

Except Yui, Something's up with that one.

Fug little yurus.

DogoKobo season 3 remake never. Why live?

Yamato nadeshiko

Wow. Do I owe you my life? I think I owe you my life now.

Please have mercy.

Hanako

Agreed. But Akari is the best of the best.

your`re Akane?

Me on the right.

Wow user, you're adorable.

>s1 & 2
Brats the worst shes ruins this show
>s3
Who are all these worthless characters taking up brats screentime

It shouldn't have taken you so long to realise brat's superiority but I'm glad you did eventually.

Why is there a tripshit here

lori yuri

Is there still new music or translations going on with this series?

>This episode was approximately 2 years and 1 week ago
Why is time so cruel...?

Oh my.
Don't worry, sir. Let me take care of that for you.
*picks up your soup and leaves*

There hasn't been enough tripshit drama these past few years. This place has become boring.

Using breasts to subdue Sakurako chan.

high school

Too unrealistic.

Himawari wouldn't be that submissive.

These aren't new tripfags. They used to be known as Smoked Cheese and Taiga. I don't know why they decided to come back but they are permanent banned. My theory is they are jealous of Lelouch's popularity on Sup Forums and want to establish a name for themselves again. If they are not on topic just report them.

Go away Lelouch.

Speaking of music, I just found out about the Nanamorichu Happy Party live event BD so I watched it. They mostly sang S3 stuff and only a couple of classics, but still good stuff nonetheless. I was surprised and glad that they still cried at the end of the event which shows how much they still care about the series, and I'm glad they're still together doing live events.

Not to mention their animal pajamas were cute as fuck.

>My theory is they are jealous of Lelouch's popularity on Sup Forums and want to establish a name for themselves again

AHAHAHAHA OH MY GOOOOOOD nigger do you read the shit you write you stupid fuckface I got some tea in front of me and I feel like getting a mouthful and spraying into the air out of respect for your dank ass meme because it deserves as much wouldn't want such a joke to feel unloved.
Fucking LELOUCH of all people are you shitting me nigger? that average poster with a name and a trip? the only reason you even remember that fuckface is because you've read his name on posts for so long that you can't help but notice his existance but guess what nigger if you saw some generic no personalityfag walking down the street every day wearing the same feathered hat you'd notice too. At the end of the day that's what Lelouch is, that's his whole existance. Just some regular guy with a faggy hat but he don't sway them like a true /fa/ggot.
Fucking get out of here Lelouch. Put your trip back on so I can laugh some more.

>being this jealous of Lelouch aka King of Sup Forums

Aren't you growing white hair, grandpa? Go back to orbiting that fat cunt on discord.

What about her?

Was it rape, Sup Forums?

There was plenty of concerts and their music is actually catchy as fuck. I know they are scheduled to appear live this November, would you believe, I'm not sure about Katou or Mimorin, but original 4 will be there.

As for the translations, the last one we got was back in July and there are few more chapters left in 15th volume.

Also I don't know who this Taiga person you're talking about is. I'm new.

DELICIOUS BRAT CHEST

All the Yurus are very molestable, but Sakurako is among the most molestable.