You are now Itsuki Takeuchi

You are now Itsuki Takeuchi.
What do you do?

ruin every scene i show up in

Not buy an AE86

*buys an 85*

Get in my Levin and roll over to /o/, the designated board for Itsukis.

Do I keep my mind, or get his?

I try to put genuine and focus into getting good so I can stop being mediocre comic relief, if it's the first one.

probably kill myself after a night of heavy drinking. I would get in my 85 and knowing I'm in no shape to drive I would take to the mountain pass regardless with the intent to end my life. When they find my mangled car the following morning at the bottom of a ravine they will see the note on the passenger seat next to my lifeless body indicating my numerous insecurities were behind this "tragic" event.

Just tag along with the cool drifter kids because having friends is fucking great, and study mechanical engineering.

Iketani, what do you think of this AE86 Levin I bought?

buy an mx5

Drift

GAS

fug that cutie

THE

Buy a much-superior MR2, which is like an AE86 but with independent suspension and an engine in the right place

Kill myself for being a humongous faggot. Also why does anyone like Initial D?

>I try to put genuine and focus into getting good so I can stop being mediocre comic relief
But he does that, by the end of the series he's probably better than Akina Speed Stars posers.

Be delegated to comic relief character that you are just supposed to laugh at as all their hopes and dreams are turned to dust around them.

KIKES

You sure hate itsuki
Or yourself
Maybe both

yeah if you feel like snap oversteering into a tree