Women Superiority Thread

Let's have one of these for this day.
youtube.com/watch?v=mf6SGfLs9cY

this is now a woman getting BTFO thread

When men were killing each other with clubs women were pioneering STEM and shiet.

fake

Remember when they tried to change STEM to STEAM so they could feel included?

interesting thread
keep it up

hot

no amount of lifting can fix a glass jaw

Holy shit this is insane don't post shit like this cunt.

My skin growing a scab makes me a fucking doctor.

Good lord, nigger males are cancer.

nigger males - absolutely worthless to any society. Arm yourselves and shoot these pavement apes

Looks like his mouth is agape when she hits him. That'll increase the chance of a KO every time.

jesus shes so hot

love this

women
>reeeee! He's missing a leg and arm. That makes him weigh less.
men
>so he roughly weighs the same as a woman then?

>The weak should fear the strong

holy shit that is fake right, that's too much

To be fair, cooking actually is chemistry.

Part 1 of 100 toll paid.

what was he hitting her with/???

Tate takes roids and those kids probably take soy, not fair.

I hope that nigger went to jail.

>cameras are rayciss N shiett

What is he holding in his hand that is hurting so bad?

Holy shit
Dont ever fucking post, leaf

Looks like a fucking Amazon Alexa.

>remember
I saw it in continuing education catalog I got in the mail from the local university just a few weeks ago

be my favorite for years

Although the video seems over the top brutal, we have to remember that Antifa is the last line of defense against people voting for Trump.

That was comfy.

You are not white lol

Fuck she makes me hard. I wish I had a strong, tough women to take care of. I would do so many things to make her happy.

>chemistry is baking/cooking

NO IT ISN'T YOU SLANT EYED FUCK

Odds are that Christine Liu, along with the mast majority of all feminist, don't know how to sew, knit or bake/cook.

dude, you need to get more pussy. i get so much pussy that i get bored with it. my wife lets me fuck her hot soccer mom bi-friends sometimes, and im just like....whatever...lol

literally proof you dont need a gun to save yourself, she got out safe..

Why does this make me so fucking hard?

What a fuckin alpha

>Russians
>affording that

yea, its foam weights or a similar material..

My older brother was a bully. I used to love watching my sister Lynne his whiny little ass. Also, cherry picking for feminism so saged for that

Kid is just trying to watch some Peppa Pig. Shits fucked.

That guy wasn't trying to kill her. He had her dead to rights on the ground multiple times. She would.have been toast if he wanted to.

its following instructions. It can include chemistry but very rarely does.

fake and gay

ITT: insecure faggot incels who hate women because they know full well that no woman wants anything to do with a morbidly obese, poorly aged, tiny penis coward with terrible personal hygiene and a severe testosterone deficiency.

Air.

It's staged, retard.

i think a stapler

Fake and gay.

>tried
better look into that

>she ran away
what a pussy kek

whats that weapon?

That Jodorowski quote is so pretentious. It's not even correct.

>Women superiority thread
>Devolves into women hating thread
Sup Forums you need to get rid of the /r9k/ people here

AZULA BEST GIRL

Just stop you women hating faggot

If you're with a woman that lets you fuck other woman. That woman doesn't really love you.

fuck i hate niggers

>thinking a nig like that stays out of jail very long.

It's pretty hard finding good women on men beatdowns, you'd think there'd be some site that has all of them.

This is now a wommin hate thread

Women live longer than men 5–10 years on average.

Women require less analgesic medication for pain. If men had to suffer the pain of childbirth it would be one and done!

Women have less cardiovascular disease.

Women are better at finding lost things due to their unique ability to map and remember. There are only 20 reasons on this list because I can’t remember where I put my other list.

Women are cleaner and far more attentive to their appearance, personal hygiene, their work area, etc.
A woman’s libido continues to increase with age sadly in direct proportion to the emergence of a man’s erectile dysfunction.

Women have far more sensual receptors than men do. Women have twice the amount of nerve endings in their neural pleasure network than men do. The clitoris actually has 18 different interconnected parts that work together to facilitate pleasure and orgasm, including the labia minora, the G-spot, the tip, the shaft and more.

Estrogen gives women a better natural defense system against bacteria and viruses, according to a study at McGill University.

Estrogen boosts a woman’s natural defense mechanism against bacteria and viruses.

Women are better at multitasking.

Women have better memories, and the gap continues to get wider with age.

Fewer men survive birth through the first 5 years.

Women are better listeners.

Women are smarter than men and routinely score higher on IQ tests.

Women are better investors than men. Ledbury Research found that female investors experience a higher return on their investment than men do mainly because testosterone impels men to take unnecessary risks. A 2005 study by Merrill Lynch said that women also sell off their bad investments more quickly than men do.

Women make better cops because of women’s superior psychological, communication, and negotiation skills make them better than men at handling volatile situations (less testosterone after a police chase is a good thing!).
Men BTFO

hahaha wtf

fuck off

Women haters are the worst users on Sup Forums

women are hysterical retards

Mate, a sucker punch like that will knock just about anybody out. You can't really condition your brain to respond less to a concussion. You can train the neck and whatnot to take the jolt better, but you need to prepared for the punch for it to matter.

Why the fuck would you want brain damage? Contrary to popular belief, getting knocked out is extremely dangerous.

No.Cooking per se is not chemistry. If anything inventing new recipies is, and even then it's debatable.

>Women haters are the worst users on Sup Forums
nobody hates women
i just like to watch human suffering

Loser detected

No its not

Good argument m8

I hate this webm so much. Every time I see it I want to annihilate all niggers.