Women are Motivated by Kindness and Men by Selfishness

What do you think about this study pol? It illustrates that mens brains are more geared toward selfishness and women toward kindness. Maybe the world would be a better place if it was ruled by women.

vice.com/en_au/article/ne7gdb/its-confirmed-women-are-higher-beings?utm_campaign=global&utm_source=vicefbanz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWsx1X8PV_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think this is a shill slide thread, is what

BEGONE! Zionist, you will not divide and conquer our lands. No gender baiting any longer!

> Maybe the world would be a better place if it was ruled by women.

It's a known place called hell.

Kindness to your enemies spells your death.

It is appropriate appropriation on today's menu

>study

Wow Goyim
I see alot of shit on this site but THAT got the old matza crumbling

Women base their decisions off of their feelings whereas men base their decisions off of knowledge and common sense

>Women not selfish
Any person who could believe this cannot ever have met a woman, let alone lived with one. They are the most self-centred beings on earth. They look nice, but they're lethal at close quarters.

I think I am going to side with the scientists at an Ivy League college over a random pol poster.

I wonder why it is then then in every single economy on the planet wealth is transferred from men to women and not vice versa. Why it is men that have given their lifes in the millions for external causes in wars and not women.

OP confirmed for having no experience with women

You mean men are willing to selfishly steal, plunder, loot, and kill other men all for women?

Scientists > you

Also the University of Zurich isn't Ivy League nigger

Okay, but lets look at some notable alumni from the University of Zurich.

>Albert Einstein
>Max Born
>Carl Jung
>Wilhelm Röntgen
>Rosa Luxemburg

Lol with a lineup of people like that, it is beyond Ivy League.

But what have they done lately, apart from provide Vice with a clickbait study with 56 participants?

women are motivated by getting what they want with their holes

and literally nothing else

Neuroscientists probing into the deep differences seems pretty significant to me.

we should all be pedophiles. vice.com said so.

> He pointed to the need for further research, and for the need for neuroscientists to "take into account gender differences more seriously".
It might be something, it might be nothing. Even the scientists involved don't say it proves anything. Also good luck to him getting funding for research showing fundamental gender differences, that goes against the (((agenda))). After all, if what they suggest turns out to be correct, perhaps men and women might be suited to different careers. James Damore was fired for suggesting that.

You don't think some rich women somewhere will fund further research? You act as if men are the only ones capable of giving an organization money.

I don't think you quite grasp my meaning. Research which shows biological differences in brain chemistry between men and women is very unfashionable, because the current narrative is that men and women are interchangeable, therefore 50% of everything should be women. If research shows fundamental differences, then feminists might have a problem. Of course, it could be that the research shows that women are more capable than men, but that's a big risk, and history suggests it might not be the case.

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Accept that you are wrong

>women motivated by kindness
HA! Like hell they are.

slide thread, designed to whip up hate between men and women to fuel radicalization.

Lol. Studies also suggest women don't into mercy.

If you understood anything about psychology you’d understand it’s a science that’s dealing with a problem of academic authenticity and is extremely susceptible to human error when compared to other sciences. It takes multiple studies over years and years and years by different and often conflicting parties to reach the kind of consensus you’re claiming.

I know this is no longer a place for discussion but for shilling and spamming edgy opinions but I will try nonetheless. I didn't read the article but I don' really think I have too. Common sense told me that it should be other way because women are more family oriented meanwhile men are more probably to risk their life therefore to give their life for society or idea. If their manage to get other result it's probably on some semantic bases (how do we define kindness and selfishness). Also I don't think that kindness and selfishness are exactly opposite things.

pic unrelated

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*BREATHES*
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought aussies were supposed to be better shitposters, not just retarded

>In a series of behavioural experiments that often involved making decisions about whether or not to share money,
This is part of an article. They didn't precise how exactly experiment was performed but as I understand they ask people to share money and monitor their brains activity. Now, few questions:
1. Is giving money away kindness and not selfishness? In some cases probably but I would be cautious with statements like this.
2. I am not sure if stimulation in brain they monitor was actually about kindness but making other people happy. I know it sounds similar but it's not. I love my closest friend but I'm not giving them money away, I have different way to make them happy and I don't think I'm only one.
3. Kindness in safe environment without risk is questionable.

I think woman are so narcissistic they mistake male hardship for their own hardship just because they're passively affected by it. I think woman are so selfish, that in a field saturated with woman (Psychology), it took patriarchy white male Jordan Peterson to set reality straight.

Women believe they are motivated by kindness.

>I think woman are so narcissistic
No, women just have different purpose as animals than men, it's easy to misinterpreted that. As I sad before, women are more family oriented and that's why they may seem egoistic but in fact their biological role is to born and rise offspring, not take care about community. This is role for a men who are more disposable if it comes to rising child and much more effective in bigger picture (like providing for tribe).

Also one more thing, people sometimes sees non-conflictuality as kindness but this is just another evolutionary strategy, for those who are physically stronger. Men should get into conflicts therefore they may be seen as more aggressive in the same situation as women.

This is very important because it may be the case about whole experiment - who was giving money to whom?

youtu.be/RWsx1X8PV_A

I don't know what to think since you didn't link any study, just an article from a shitty media company.

Bingo.
Women like to believe they're motivated by kindness. Nothing could be further from the truth. But they're too dumb and dishonest to see or say the truth.