Dragon Ball Super

How proud was he as a teacher when Goku unlocked Ultra Instinct?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuPPbNmZPxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4djnApazc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Finally I can replace Beerus

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

UI Goku? Is that the new acronym?

It's not fair

>UI Goku
>User Interface Goku.
Dammit I've been browsing Sup Forums too often.

Seeing Beerus being intimidated is fucking satisfying.

yea it looks weird but acceptable

>Goku survived the Genki dama
>As a result he surpassed his limits
>Limit Breaker x Survivor

THE ABSOLUTE CITY OF GOHANFAGS

Vegeta has been by far the worst character this arc. At least Ribrianne is supposed to be annoying. He should have just stayed home and looked after his kids.

SORE GA OMAE WA GENKAI DA

Dank proud

This isn't a theory. This is 100% canon.

Belmod, as a God of Destruction, is known to the Pride Troopers as a super villain who cannot be stopped. He was undefeatable and destroyed as many galaxies and planets as he pleased, which is the only reason why U11's mortal level is low enough for them to be under threat of deletion (otherwise, they would be one of the highest). Belmod went on rampages and destroyed too many planets and civilizations for fun. The Pride troopers failed to stop him time and time again and have been trying for generations until Jiren the Gray finally succeeded.

Jiren was the first and only one to defeat Belmod in battle. Belmod is strong but his real power is the ability to control and manipulate others like a marionette. Jiren won but Belmod's power allowed him to "cheat" and control him. Jiren is his new puppet—his "enforcer" so to speak. Jiren's personality still shines through and he has some self-control ("that's his style," and his desire for his "wish" to be granted), but he must obey Belmod's orders. Toppo and the other Pride Troopers is where it gets more complicated.

Belmod is training Toppo, who agreed to become his apprentice, only to enslave and control him as well once the training is complete. Belmod tricked Toppo into believing that he would free Jiren if he agreed to be his apprentice and "replace" his position, but Belmod's real plan is to eventually control all the Pride Troopers as his own personal army of destroyers. He has a master plan he wishes to carry out in the future.

Jiren is enslaved and controlled by Belmod which is why he only responds to Belmod's commands and orders. Toppo and the rest of the Pride Troopers are fighting to free Jiren (who is the real leader of the Pride Troopers, but because of Belmod controlling him Toppo took over as 2nd in command). The Pride Troopers want to free their leader, and Jiren's wish is for all the destruction caused by Belmod to be restored by the Super Dragon Balls.

Wakuwaku Beerusfags

Fuck outta here with your shit theory nigga.

>Not calling it GUI and then getting into arguments about whether it's pronounced GUI or JUI

youtube.com/watch?v=nuPPbNmZPxk

What a sad time to be one

The new form is called Migatte no Goku-i.

Deal with it americucks and get used to it

Stop shilling and kill yourself, you disgustingly ugly retard.

>Migatte no Goku-i
It's Migattenogokui. The goku in the word is a pun. It's not actually saying that it's "Goku" the character, the goku there just has kanji that means selfish.

Get it right americucks.

Neck yourself.

>Even Frieza gave his energy while Vegeta didn't

(You)

why cant every episode be like this?

For newfags

gohan will get his balls back, just you wait

All I want from Gohan is to stop being Goku Lite and start being Piccolo Extra. He can still job, I don't care.

Prouder than Goku has ever been of his own sons.

Can we all agree that 110 was the most incredible episode in DB history ever?

Yeah that's why everyone was sucking Toriyama's dick for the name being clever, that's why I separate it

>Toei
>using their money
Aw you adorable user

>>/163237707
No (You) for (You);

too little time
when the show gets a week break, they have more time to touch up on shit.
See Reveng [F]

You separate it because you're a dick sucking americuck you faggot, deal with it.

>why cant every episode be like this?
because this story arc took around 9 fucking months to build up to this point

because yuya takahashi , he who animated that scene, can't possibly work on every episode
its not money or "budget" its that it takes time for takahashi to make his cuts as good as they are and he will also do work on other shows that toei has

Leave Son Goku to m-

Can we all take a moment to appreciate the best female angel?

Why did he regress so much?

Not it that it matters, Goku left him in the dust for the umpteenth time and this time I don't care if he ever climbs back up.

What dumbass nigga at toei thought rehashing the whole 'oh shit we can't see this nigga's movements' thing was a good idea? Who the fuck at toei thought 'yeah this is a good idea' and that it'd get us hyped
Seriously, the 22nd world martial arts tournament in dragon ball had more suspenseful and impressive fighting in it for christ's sake
Episode was lame as fuck.

Side note: if someone's power level/speed meant they couldn't be seen by lowly scrubs, how come any dick tom or harry could see this fight
Seriously fuck this retarded fucking show I'm going back to dragon ball, god damn.

>Doctrina Egoista
>Ultra Instinct

which one sound better?

They have probably been working on it for several months.

2fat4me

The correct term is THICC, you unwashed, uncultured troglodyte.

nah he saved roshi

It really isn't. THICCness is entirely separate from life-threatening obesity.

Bad episode, no I'm not trolling. Goku yet again is the only one who gets the upgrade..

How the fuck does an angel get fat?

Migattenogokui you fucking cuck, get it right

now that Gohan learned ultra instinct by watching Goku, will he finally take the lead?

Post ultra instinct moments

>They're STILL posting

>Life-threatening obestiy
Ha! Everybody knows the most competent angels are the THICC ones. Just look at U1 and U12. And I suppose U5, but he's more JACCED.

>EAT WELL
>SLEEP WELL
>PLAY WELL
>LEARN WELL
>AND NEVER FORGET, THE KAME STYLE IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

List your favorite forms Sup Forums.
>Ultra Instinct
>SSG
>SS2
>SS3
>SSB
>SS

cool universe you got there

Of course! Once his hair falls out and he powers up, he will attain Ultimate BALDhan and be one step closer to reaching Gohan Calvo!

>No Kaioken
>No Ozaru

>Kaioken
>form

everyone this is our newest member in the Chadforce! He promised to post Gohan all day.

Super Saiyan and Kaioken x4 and x20
Everything is gay and wrong

>Migattenogokui

Leave Jiren El Gray and El Grande Padre to me.

The Secrets of Selfishness aren't transformation, it's just a technique like Kaioken.

>Jiren is a being who will never lose
>No matter who he is up against

Literally what did HE mean by this

Yeah his big grumpy baby act is annoying now
He needs to grow up, it's like all his character development has been forgotten

GOHAN HELP

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj4djnApazc
manga is better confirmed

Harley gonna get beat too if she doesn't get to the succing.

>UI
>Kaioken
>SSB-Kaioken
>SS2
>SSB
>SS
>SSG
>Ozaru
>SS3

Eyebrows are mandatory

Was this Ultra Instincts?

I got this dad.

Duh, it's the flailing and autistic attempts of shitty writers to make us care about this arc

>Chadforce
>Chad
>Posting Gohan all day

He's literally the MVP and has the most eliminations

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as UI Goku, is in fact, Genki Dama/UI Goku, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Genki Dama plus UI Goku

>Piccolo and Vegeta both need satisfying airtime.
>MFW Vegeta will never go to Piccolo for honest and blunt advice about his mental state and how he could improve it, knowing piccolo will be absolutely critical and blunt about the distractions holding him back.

I've wanted them to strike up a cool friendship since Vegeta Allah Ackbared himself at the Buu Saga, their exchange was oddly satisfying.

>At least Ribrianne is supposed to be annoying.
Is she?

>not having a chadforce folder on your phone

adverb: ultra

very; extremely.

in·stinct
noun
noun: instinct; plural noun: instincts
ˈinstiNG(k)t/

an innate, typically fixed pattern of behavior in animals in response to certain stimuli.

My motherfucking brother

tf is up with his neck?

>SSG
>Ultra Instinct
>SS
>Kaioken
>SS2
>SSR
>SS4
>SSB
>SS3

For what purpose

Even the angel was suprised by this statement, that clown is up to something.

Also why did Toppo say Jiren wants the super dragonballs, what could he do with them?

Autism.

Gohan was just a thicc boy don't bully him

> or as I've recently taken to calling it, Limit Break x Goku

The vast majority of eliminations don't matter as they can be one shot by the heavy hitters without breaking a sweat.

Get a laifu.

Chad overload.

Chadbrothers till death

Gotta make sure Gohan is being discussed, we cant let him down.

what's the objectively best way to watch the original series?
japanese? english? english with jap music? kai in english? kai in japanese?

Would Champa be a good boyfriend

I wonder how Gohan himself would respond to his autistic fanbase always hyping him up with impossible feats.