There are onii-chan's on this board that don't like Umaru

>There are onii-chan's on this board that don't like Umaru

I expected better of you, Sup Forums

I like Umaru

After all that hype I thought Umaruposting would take over again, but there's so much good stuff this season that Umaru has become an afterthought.

UMR

the Sup Forums of 2017 is too full of teens and subhumans to appreciate umaruposting on any level

Sorry for not liking shittier girls. If I did I would enjoy shitcunts like Haruhi or Louise more.

You are SHIT.
This is best imouto (male[female]) of the season.

I am an older brother who just started watching this show. I am about to begin the fourth episode and I must say, I am enjoying it! Very entertaining, really cute characters and has made me laugh and smile pretty much throughout my whole viewing of it so far.

Of course you do, you sister fucker

You can't beat The queen of/a/ you shit rats.

>queen of Sup Forums
>can't even get a second season

>expected a shitty first episode
>it's actually good

Well then...

It will happen soon.

is TSF our desuwa?

>protagonist of anime is worst girl
>rival of protagonist is best girl
>every episode is best girl losing to worst girl

God Umaru is a fucking terrible show. I wish it was all Sylphynford. She's cute, likable, and a good little sister who adores her oniichan. She deserves better than this anime

Fuck off

>Jojo and 9/11 in the first episode
Off to a good start, I see.

This. No fun allowed.
Although I think it might get a bit more prominent after the start of the new season.

I haven't watched this desu. What's it about?

fuck off phoneposter

Tell me how u really feel

I wish Umaru didn't use the SD style of art. It'd actually be enjoyable that way. I just can't love a hamster.

This. Even if Umaru just lazes around all day eating shit and playing videogames, she's apparently the most beautiful girl ever, the smartest, healthiest and best at sports, musical instruments and #1 in all school subjects.

Such a shit premise for a manga/anime.

Her manga devolved into yuri shit, I have about as much respect for her as I do Umaru.

[citation needed]

There's literally only a single dyke in the entire manga and she's a joke.

That's the joke, idiot.

It still goes against the teachings of the Holy Qu'ran, so it sucks dude.

But we're all Imoutos here.

Anyone calming to be a boy is lying.