UK USA Trade Deal

The United States of America has promised that the United Kingdom of Great Britain will be first in line for a "great" trade deal.

How good is the USA's word? How likely is it that they will betray us over this?

just trust us goy

what was your name again?

Fuck UK. Your PM literally helped DNC make up the Trump dossier

I'm sure it will be great for them.

don't worry about it, goy.

Our MI6 also told the US there are WMDs in the middle east.

This is what I'm afraid of.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

I'm serious over this, if we lose all our allies and trade deals post brexit, what else have we got to lose? Don't back a nuclear power into a corner or we are all fucked.

youre a tiny, irrelevant island with no natural resources or growth potential, why would anyone want to make a trade deal with you?

We would never lie

We're not going to start nuking cities because we don't have trade deals.

Here is your (you), last reply for you.

So you'd rather let your life go to shit while they all laugh at you, you're ok with that? These nuclear weapons are here to protect our national security, purposely fucking us over in trade harms our national security.

>America starts producing its own good again
>Europe doesn't like it and challenges America's sovereignty by trying to force it to do what they want
>America tells Europe to fuck off by only selling to chad Britain
>Anglo-Saxon alliance conquers the world again

Take your response, and now take the guy you're reply to's response. Can you see why this makes me nervous? Not all of you seem pro UK.

We can trust Trump. He wants to lax immigration laws between US and UK so whitey doesn't get outbred. It's a shame Mossad is instructing Theresa May to provoke Trump on Twitter. But Trump probably recognizes this and doesn't want to punish the British people for what Mossad is bribing May to do.

The worst case scenario is WTO tariffs which is not the end of the world. Its not good for anyone but it would be infinitely better than using force.

its true, what do you have to offer anyone? The only reason your island had any wealth was from what it imported for the colonies which you no longer have, youve banked on tourist dollar cause "we wuz kangz and empires and sheiit" for the last 80 years but people dont really go in for that sort of thing anymore. Seriously, what do you have to offer? You already exported all of your manufacturing...

brits have an average income of like 30k a year, what are they going to pay with?

We'll see how things play out.

I need evidence of this, not people talking, actual documents being signed that help the UK.

I've literally never met an American irl who was anti-British except leftists who were butthurt about brexit