Parkland shooters identified as miramar police swat team members

Confirmed that 2 swat members from miramar police department were at Parkland high school during the shooting without the knowledge or consent of their superiors. One of them was a jew.
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-sb-miramar-swat-cops-disciplined-20180307-story.html

A teacher witnessed what she believed to be aa cop in full armor shooting students, and now it's been confirmed that there were two swat cops in full armor at the school.The teacher saw the swat cop shooting students. Now we have the identities of two swat cops that we know were on the scene, and the MSM is saying those cops were "heroes" that went to "help" rather than pointing out that the testimony from multiple people that there were three shooters has now been confirmed. Like the math teacher that locked 75% of his students in the hallway like a craven coward, the two swat cops are being called heroes by the (((MSM)))
youtu.be/cPvYxTa1ph4

Parkland is shaping up to be the most blatant false flag in history. No wonder the MSM is immediately banning any conservative that reveals evidence to their audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

leoaffairs.com/two-south-florida-swat-team-members-suspended-responding-parkland-school-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=OL1T9_7on1I
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-82-minutes-florida-shooting-20180215-story.html
archive.is/UlAPn#selection-1927.0-1927.181
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcSsc0TZxU
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/21/staffing-cuts-left-part-lauderdale-airport-unguarded/96886712/
twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/969301114607648768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hogge if true

Fully THIS

Bump

bump

oh shit

And the narrative is that they went off the grid to help?

Jesus

so the 3 swat go in while the 4 security cover the outside make sure no one else goes in.

Have we got a picture of the shooter?

Funny they don't mention she would have been fifteen when he had sex with her then. Which is a much bigger deal. Lol you idiots believe anything

SAMEFAG SHILL ATTACK CONFIRMS OP'S CASE HOLY SHIT IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THE SHILLS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO REALLY DID THE SHOOTING

Good thing this is breaking during Korean reunification...

bump

Shills going crazy in this thread. Must have hit a nerve.

What kind of Names are Schlosser and Gilbert?

Give you three (((guesses)))

So fucking disgusting

Yeah that was quick and they’re using their “top tier” stuff they’ve stashed away for such occasions.

spray bullets down hallway
spray bullets into every class room on the way out
how much ammo did this kid have again?
sounds to me that they didn't want to look at the kids they were killing

Look how afraid this kike is

GO TO SLEEP YOU FUCKING NAZIS

Holocaust Class.....

Think about the ramifications of that being talked about on Sup Forums as the govt is cracking down...

Now the AG wants to investigate ..... claiming there was a stand down order

So basically the leftists (jews) are sending in a group of two or three men, kill squad, to fake school shootings so that they have a bullshit 'reason' to disarm the population... that they are already murdering in masse.... to keep us safe... from mass shootings.

When do we start killing them?

The SWAT officers who responded were Detective Jeffrey Gilbert and Detective Carl Schlosser. One of them told supervisors he was in the Coral Springs area when the gunfire happened; it’s not known where the other drove from, police spokeswoman Tania Rues said.

“They were both close by (the high school),” Rues said.

A third SWAT member, Officer Kevin Gonzalez, was accused of being linked to several social media posts that put the city and police in a negative light, and was suspended for violating the department’s social media policy and the code of conduct, Rues said.

She said she “could not comment further on where he may have posted information about the mass shooting or what was written.”

All three were notified Feb. 22 of their indefinite removal from what their department called a “privileged program” and were ordered to surrender their SWAT-issued rifles, but they remain on active duty for their other assignments, Rues said.

leoaffairs.com/two-south-florida-swat-team-members-suspended-responding-parkland-school-shooting/

don't forget this video of police loading out some bags from the school whilst the active shooter was supposedly still inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxla2Sm0yG4&feature=youtu.be

>She said she “could not comment further on where he may have posted information about the mass shooting or what was written.”

THEY WERE HERE MUTHERFUCKERS

27 replies and Half shills. This is it boys. The cops did it.

10 round mags. I think her story was before they change it to him having 10 round mags.

bump

FUCK YOU

DAVID HOGG FOR PRESIDENT

They're gonna get away with it, and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it. LOL there is even video of them loading a fucking body bag into a pickup, and nobody cares.

kill your self already with this shitty spam

>meme flag
says it all.

So they got the call and drove 40 minutes to get there. OK!!!

this could be any of us here
imagine

its funny how we have no video footage of recent school shooting happening
but in 1999 they released the columbine school security cam footage

youtube.com/watch?v=OL1T9_7on1I

Bump this for shitty shill on repeat

wow, just 1 post? wow.

What are the odds, huh? Fucking sick psychopats.

i hear the next faulse flag is gonna be a plauge

make sense cant have the pigs killing each other.

even better, they confiscated mobile phones right after the shooting.

Bump
Indeed.
>faulse
Hmmm.

from this one??

WTF impeach Blumpf now! Should've voted for Hangin' Ted.

yea this is the only video during the actual shooting.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0
note how many rounds are going off. I think the video is planted on purpose. but they change it to 10 round mags later, which ruins it

Article from last link

"The instinct to run toward danger is a common one in police officers, seen often during terrorist attacks and mass shootings.

But during the Jan. 6, 2017, shootings at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, more than 2,000 cops responded to the original report of gunfire and false reports of additional shots fired, according to a report by the Broward Sheriff’s Office. Five people where killed and six others wounded in the rampage.

“Police officers have an inherent bias for action, and the minute they hear there’s a violent incident underway their immediate inclination is to go to it and try to stop the violence that is occurring,” Jim Bueermann, president of the Police Foundation, a Washington, D.C.-based police research organization, told The South Florida Sun Sentinel last June. “And we want that in police officers. The problem is being able to channel that.”

But police response plans around the country have been changed to avoid having cops swarm to scenes. A crowd of arriving law enforcement can jam roads that ambulances need to use, overwhelm radios and in general, add to the confusion of the police response.

Lessons learned from the Aurora, Colo. movie theater shooting and the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport shooting “clearly demonstrate that a controlled, organized response is what is most effective,” Rues said."

Can't have a bunch of bum cops from other precincts looking for a kickback on our Broward Co rackets now can we boys?

It's been a while since I've laughed like that

yea this doesnt sit well with me

I love that I was right without looking, what a funny cohencidence

What's the cover story for why they were even there at all? Were they "training nearby" or some shit?

>More fake shit
Ive heard about 12 conspiracies so far claiming to have the truth behind this and they all vary wildly.

There's another one with it live as someones talking about the shooting still going on then films that and is trying to work out whats happening. very odd.

those cunts that were here larping as white nationalists trying to link cruz with a white nationalist group?
wtf are they called again?

>“could not comment further on where he may have posted information about the mass shooting or what was written.”

But according to MacKenzie, Cruz was not wearing a helmet/mask.

"Mackenzie, who'd just left the psychology class to use an upstairs bathroom, saw a man with a gun at the other end of the second-floor hallway. Mackenzie said she recognized him.
"I immediately knew it was him," she said. She remembered the boy from her middle school and from the Dollar Store in town."

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-82-minutes-florida-shooting-20180215-story.html

its calculated obfuscation. Feel confused? Thats the point

Looks just like my roomate lugging his goalkeeper gear around. Plays hockey. You think maybe they were just getting some smelly pads out of the locker room so they could stage in there? That doesn't have to be a bag full of the body armor the teacher was describing.

Those damn nigger jews

yes, as far as I remember a father was complaining, that his son didn't get his phone after a week back. that's also the reason why there are so few smartphone photos and films from inside the building. every event is flooded with material afterwards, but parkland? pretty rare stuff.

Republic of Florida

you are leaving out the important parts
>Mackenzie Hill had just left her AP Psychology class for the bathroom.
>Her twin sister, Meghan, a student in the same class, stayed behind. The bathroom was closed, so Mackenzie made her way upstairs. Then she heard the bullets. Ten, maybe 15 gunshots.
>Looking to her left, all the way down the mostly empty second-floor hallway, Mackenzie noticed a man holding a large gun.
>“I immediately knew it was him,” she told The Post, recognizing Cruz’s face. She remembered the boy from her middle school, and from the dollar store in town. She recalled his terrifying Instagram posts about wanting to kill people. “I always had a bad feeling about him,” she said.
archive.is/UlAPn#selection-1927.0-1927.181

But then in the interview here at 0:20 changes it around
youtube.com/watch?v=BmcSsc0TZxU

It Also conflicts with the whole Chris McKenna story
twitter.com/ariodzernbc6/status/964274050821390342
No helmet, no armor, no mask.

Based on OP article it states they went there to aid in the attack on the school. A rough guess is that by the time they got there after the call, they would have missed it by a long shot unless they were in the immediate vicinity. I mean it seems like these guys came from a whole different county completely.

>I look at my own local government and law agencies, noticing many of them.
This isn't funny anymore, lads.

Fuck off kike nigger!

Bumping for justice

It seems that one of the fucking swat guys was here adding to the confusion and setting off the investigations on the wrong foot, but there were prior attempts and this photo shows that they staged the whole thing to begin with, BEFORE the shootings....

Another picture that was used to stir up shit about the "Militia" was completely comped from Mossad

This is a link to an instagram page that was "reported" after it was fabricated.....claiming this was proof of his mental state....

Nicolas Cruz Makarov ???

Here's the scoop....

The Makarov is the Key.....

Makarov was used to kill Tom Wales on 10/11/2001, and the media began its schill on that subject, after this shooting was debunked.

They run off talking about the investigations in that first murder of an AG in Seattle where they were setting up their mossad hubs in border towns.....

Now the AG in Florida is going to open a FULL INVESTIGATION

This NicolasCruzMakarov page was a ruse to scare off anyone that tried to investigate deeper ties to that region.

Basically they are setting up major Israel Friendly towns to host their border crossing friends in their affairs in the US.....

Setting up spy hubs and cafes for illegal trafficking

please explain the other 11

I am actually starting to think this whole thing is planned and either no one died or at least a LOT of people are in on murdering civilians for a "study." It does seem like they're purposely putting out these conflicting stories and trying to gauge the public's reaction to them.

If a student give a firsthand account that conflicts with the official narrative, how will the people or the media react to that? And what about if a teacher does it? That's been studied now.

they are truly child killers for their own sick occult ends

False Flag confirmed

>The SWAT officers who responded were Detective Jeffrey Gilbert and Detective Carl Schlosser. One of them told supervisors he was in the Coral Springs area when the gunfire happened; it's not known where the other drove from, police spokeswoman Tania Rues said.
>"They were both close by (the high school)," Rues said.
Gonzalez gets in trouble for posting social media or something vague, which is kinda weird
>A third SWAT member, Officer Kevin Gonzalez, was accused of being linked to several social media posts that put the city and police in a negative light, and was suspended for violating the department's social media policy and the code of conduct, Rues said.

CALL THE SHOOTERS DEFENSE ATTORNEY THIS IS BIG AS FUCK.

IF THIS IS MENTIONED IN COURT

(((MSM))) = BTFO FOREVER.

?????

(((Detective Carl Schlosser)))

This shit chills me to the bone.
Knowing in a western country cops could be used this way.

I did cross my mind that the Lippel story was just to see how people react & apparently is has gone almost totally ignored except some twitter posts and here

After what Florida went through during the airport shooting, I suspect more officers were being more responsive/responsible.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/21/staffing-cuts-left-part-lauderdale-airport-unguarded/96886712/

Agreed. Still bumping without adding anything to the convo. VisibilityFag

Good looking out. If they arent lying they weren't that far from the incident. Can we track down the social media post from the other guy? Was he the shooter?

Wearing a Gas Mask and fatigues...?

That was a SWAT team guy for sure....

Two were seen with camo gear and masks at the back with gun bags...

good ol boys that weren't supposed to be there

W T F

They claimed he made statements about the shooting making the team at the school look bad when they arrived but its a really obvious way of them covering up the fact that they were prolly here on Sup Forums as it was happening

good post

twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/969301114607648768

Can someone make a thread and list all those who are in the dark cult?

I had all the early posts bookmarked, but they 404'd every one

is this a shill/jew/fbi post? watch this ID yall

More info plz?

bump

What the actual fuck. Who was OP of that video?

Can't Bogg the Hogg

wtf is this true?
(((they))) cant keep getting away with this kind of shit

Where are the proofs?

Gas the kikes already burgers.
You won't regret a thing if you kill a jew or all of them.