Who is the anime protagonist with the worst self-esteem/the most severe self-destructive tendencies?

Who is the anime protagonist with the worst self-esteem/the most severe self-destructive tendencies?

Watamote.jaypeg

Yeah! Kill all my friends!

She's getting better, user

Not even close

Obviously.

The real question is that why these low self-esteem fuckwits for some reason always become god or get to decide the fate of humanity or whatever

Apparently being an expert knife fighter is really useful for surviving the apocalypse.

kek

>most self destructive
Kaiji probably

user.

>the most severe self-destructive tendencies
her self-esteem is fine, though.

This was also my first thought.
What a garbage MC.

Accidents don't count.

I hate how this is the norm now. I don't want escapist fantasy to constantly remind me of what a loser I am by obviously creating an MC I'm supposed to self insert as who has similarly low self esteem and poor social skills but who is magically helped along (sometimes with literal magic, sometimes with plot armor) and his low self esteem ends up not getting in the way of him being an awesome cool guy who kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything and fucks lots of bitches who are into his pathetic cringey dick.

Torturing the character and the audience.

It's such a shame, I used to love shitty protagonists when they were rare and them being flawed was an actual part of the story. Now they're practically just insulting if you have any ounce of self-awareness and know what the writers are insinuating by making the obvious self-insert a pathetic moron. Unfortunately it'll keep being successful because nip otakus are retarded.

Does having forms of psychotic depression and PTSD count?

>the most severe self-destructive tendencies

Willingly going into a hellhole where people die on a regular basis and deciding to go all the way to the bottom seems pretty selfdestructive to me user

Its OK because he has healers in his party now

What a garbage show in general. Oh look its the mysterious non human (basically an angel) that defies what he was supposed to be doing because of some wierd gay love for the spineless main character. He then loses his head.

I mean what the actual fuck?

Could you stop posting your child torture smut shit in threads about real anime? Thanks

not his fault that every demon wants his ass

Look again, I didn't post Fate/Zero...