>better make a third, i bet i can make this one a lot shittier

Theres already a MiA thread.

Let's fuckin sweep this trash under the rug
UMARU'S BACK, BABY!

who are you quoting tiny lad

I dont know Nintendo, but this was posted 2 days ago by Kinema Citrus

xD

me gusta

the quality of the posts are extremely important for the community.

soon

>DELICA

Made in cancer

I literally just watched MiA for this pic, y fue delicioso!

Sopa de potato

because the anime was shit. put one and one together and it makes sense.

As someone who outgrew Urasawa at the age of 15, the fact that he is still so highly regarded is baffling to me. Clearly this community has stagnated and failed to develop to my intellectual level.

It's not out on sale, you retarded saleshitters

b-but muh stalker, muh manabi line, muh sales in abyss

I literally just watched MiA for this pic, y fue delicioso!

Bondrewd could have just done what Prushka asked and accompanied Riko and the others to the sixth layer but he had to be an edgelord

Bonedude didn't give any more of a shit about Prushka's wishes than any of the other cartridges whose dreams he repeated while slurping them down. Only reason he stopped fighting is because his losses were getting higher than he could justify.

Not enough Nanachi

You think he was gonna let a single one of Riko's group escape? Reg is obvious, he's an aubade that Bondrewd wanted to and was in the process of dissecting. Riko is the daughter of a white whistle reanimated by a relic, he'd take her apart next and cartridge the rest afterwards. And he'd make Nanachi do it, he considers her his blessed lab assistant that left him, especially after her previous work for him.

They had to beat him to pass, there was no other way.

Well he was still alive after Reg destroyed one of his bodies an he didn't try to stop them at all. It just would have been nice if he respected Prushka's wishes and they all explored the abyss together

>all 3 contain fucked up children
What's up with MAL?

Stay on MAL, retard.

Kill yourself.

are you okay

They needed a whistle to continue their journey so someone had to go anyway.

>Sup Forums favorite anime is k-on and love live
what's wrong with us?

It's not going to flop. It'll do okay.

No

Nice

Will Bun get well soon?

Yes. Lot's of healing to come.

W-Where's the rest? I'm not a furry btw.

Why do otaku hate adventure and worldbuilding? This is the stuff I live for.

Because a lot of people just think it's boring and just want fanservice or action. I love worldbuilding too but in general media with lots of worldbuilding don't do well compared to other media that are just action or fanservice.

>I'm not a furry btw.

I don't know the source

DELETE

Nanachi is a jewish conspiracy to turn people furry.

People have no taste. And I say this unironically.

They want something that makes them feel good fast and then be done with it. The truth is that many people are not interested enough to fall in love with this medium.

They don't love anime and they don't want to. And I'm not making a case only for MiA.
The majority of this board is content with the consumerist Otaku culture that people like Miyazaki despise, and with reason. Modern Otaku don't seek culture or understanding, they want to consume the cheap happiness that so many shows sell to them, but the truth is that you can never get enough of what you don't need.

I don't want to disprove any person's enjoyment, but I want them to understand the source their longing. Maybe then you can learn something about yourself too.

>tfw you'll never make a whole football team with Nanachi

is this a troll-thread or do we actually care about MiA? the black lizard planet is that way, btw....

the MiA-user who wanted to make a TTRPG adaption of the show....i missed all your threads!
i am thinking a mod of Call/Cthulhu would work for MiA....

i wish to speak, kind user....

>tfw you'll never make a whole football team with Mitty

Found it on Pixiv
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65018258

Cute Nanachi Fishing

My, my, my.

Redpilled af, Praise Kek!

Fuck off.

Reg can't keep his hands to himself

UMA

Its ok, Reg is cute so he can get away with it

Boys will be boys, they can't help getting lewd sometimes.

Probably because the story is seemingly endless meandering until the occasional suffering scene happens, most people didn't have the patience to stick with it

to some extent she doesn't really need to develop, her character is irresistibly drawn to the abyss and she's most herself when she keeps going. I'd compare her to the Major in this respect, part of both characters is that they're already pretty special as individuals and don't need to change radically, rather their constancy fuels the plot.

That being said, I can see Riko developing a lot more as we get closer to the bottom, and I think her changes so far aren't too trivial either, it's more that the focus shifted away to develop nanachi and bonedude.

I guess "feel good" sugar is enough escapism for a lot of people. That doesn't feel like escapism to me, because if I want a brief moment of empty happiness, I can get that in real life. I can just have wank or eat some junk food whenever I feel like. For anime to interest me, it has to make me feel like there is more wonder to the world, and there is more to be worth accomplishing and live for. CGDCT and haremshit doesn't offer that escapsim, only stories with unique and exciting settings like MiA.

What's it say damnit?

>not posting the best one
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65305411

Said "world-building and adventure" is exactly as shallow and pointless as this saccharine cheeriness that you're criticizing. It's just not as apparent to you because you're absolutely right, anime watchers have shit taste.

I don't eat junk food and can only wank comfortably once a day so I like watching feel good anime. But I also enjoy anime like Mia when I'm in a different mood

don't forget, japan has shit jobs where you work 80 hours a week and are expected to like it that way.

Can I have sauce on that bit of info because I did a bit of googling and can't find any thing

I will marry Riko!!

>b-but muh stalker,
Means shit
>muh manabi line,
It's based on sales which aren't out yet
>muh sales in abyss
Failed meme

bad writing. Seven Seas Shills No Sales By The Sea Shore.

I hope you're not implying your argument as nihilistic.

It not then I would argue that making your world a character and having an adventure (with a starting point and a finish line) are much richer elements to a story than a character sticking to a certain mold which is, more often than not, made for the sole purpose of charming a demographic. These characters often have no development, they don't act like real humans and the shows they're in are almost always not a story (no beginning, no conflict and, most commonly, no end).

Of course, I wouldn't argue the intrinsic value of these elements by their own (or their shallowness or pointlessness), but how effective they are at realizing their goal (telling a story, healing the viewer, building a fantasy, commenting on life).

Fiction is not meaningless and I never tried to imply that.

I didn't have this Nanachi, thanks

It should sell around 6-7k week one.

That's good?

Soundtrack got first place on amazon topsellers list.

Where's the best place to read this? (Best translations)

Batoto.

Personally I found the bathroom to be the best place to read it.

on the shitter

>take generic unrealistic anime personalities
>throw them in a grimdark world that tries to be very serious and has real danger
>somehow this isn't a recipe for disaster

You read something better.

to be entirely fair most if not all paper media be it comics, books, manga, news are best read taking a shit or on the shitter

nanachi plushies when?

Depends, do they go "nnnaaaa" when you squeeze them?

Maybe because the adaptation wasn't good.

I liked the premise, liked the art, loved the mystery it was creating around the abyss, but the characters didn't really grab me and the pacing was just awful for the first seven episodes (or at least, eps 4-7), especially given how much time gets taken for recaps, the OP, ED, etc. There's a good stretch of what feels like the source material being stretched out so they didn't adapt too quickly.

I'm not holding it against the manga, I want to read it, but if it's great, the adaptation didn't do it justice, and I can't blame people for not wanting to trudge through until it gets "good".

I would actually like to buy that

have you fucks even watch it, it was a masterpiece, the manga was just as decent but without the godlike music.
Also it didn't flop, the sales aren't even out yet. You should pic related

Don't be rude.

She isn't coming back, user.

If this adaptation isn't good then anime adaptations should stop being made. Easily the best adaptation I've seen in years. I really believe the staff couldn't have tried harder than they did, and it really shows. If there's a shred of justice in this industry that hard work will be rewarded.

and why mods aren't deleting this shitty post?

There so many newfags jesus

I will take my last dive and find her!

I think it's pretty funny that the people bitching about MIA are all into sabagaybu, dagashi kashi, OPM, mob psycho, bakemonogatari, etc.

Really tinkles the almonds.

Would you get in the elevator to save Nanachi?

except Sabashit everything you listed are decent anime user.

It lacked the emotional impact portrayed in the manga. Weak characterisation and boring cinematography is the culprit. Music and art was pretty good, yes.

Nobody is saying it's bad, but it could have been better.

Read the manga again.

actual saba' or the manga/anime?