Dragon Ball Super

Why are people saying Goku's new form jobbed to Jiren? Jiren was obviously losing and would have gotten knocked out the ring if Goku didn't power down. Are we watching the same anime?

Goku hasn't beaten a single enemy in Super aside from Frieza who he wasn't even fighting

but he did power down...

The better question is, why didn't Jiren throw Goku off the ring instead of blasing him away?

They were completely even though

MAKANKOSAPPO Y EL KAYOKEN Y EL MASENKO

is goku the most beautiful shounen MC?

We haven't even seen Jiren going all out yet.

It was even at best, Goku didn't job but he didn't have the upper hand

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE?

He put everything into that one punch and he just blocked it effortlessly. Jiren is the man.

That's the best look he had yet

The song that plays in the last leg of their fight when Goku throws that last punch to Jiren is fucking amazing. I can't wait for the track to be released. If only more Super music was as inspiring and emotional as this instead of the same old, unimaginative crap.

Ultra Instinct x Blanco

except Jiren wasn't even breaking a sweat and blocked a full power punch with just one hand.

Wrong
There is an animation cell that shows Goku has lost his UI before the blow lands, and Jiren even points it out

>yfw Ultra Instinct Frieza/Ultra Instinct Goku fusion

What the fuck was Freezer so smug about? Throughout the series he has lost his shit and gone on an autistic fit whenever someone has whipped out their bigger power level than what he has, yet now he just smiles there not even impressed despite the fact that both Jiren and o my goku nen could kill him in an instant

No shithead, SS2 was the best look.

I vaguely remember in DBZ that Goku trained himself and gohan to stay in SSJ form all the time, was there a reason why he stopped maintaining that form and decided to fight unpowered?

>And the winner of the Tournament of Power is...

a man with taste I see

Shit run out of juice when Jiren powered up.

inb4 ultra instinct ssb, bonus points if they push ultra instinct ssb gogeta/vegito

How do I improve this folder?

Jiren only had an aura for a single hit. Literally OPM's serious punch and it ended the fight. That was the only time he tried.

Frieza has seen himself grow far stronger than he thought possible thanks to Goku.

It's amusing to think he can go even further- even the Gods are afraid.

>Freezer
Fucking Mexicans.

I just saw that as Goku emptying the rest of the genki dama energy reserve into that last punch, then Jiren tapping into that next level of power where he claims "this heat" is Goku's limit.

Alright when do they do their shitty gatai and then die in one hit

I'm not really a fan of the term "job", but they kinda outright said it.

I have a hard time believing that these worse-than-RR-robots are somehow the strongest beings in Universe _

His character has evolved.

>Are we watching the same anime?
We are but you forgot to take your autism lens off

They're supposed to be holding back. Most of the contestants are weaker than the U7 Saiyans.

He's spent enough time hardening his mind in hell and also learned the pitfalls of being hasty and controlled by his emotions in RoF. This is simply him recognizing the best chance to rule over the gods is to use Goku as a stepping stone upwards.

>a full power punch
That's where you're wrong. Goku powered down just before the clash. Look the shot frame-by-frame, you'll see Goku losing his form.

He barely did any damage with at it peak as well

You can start by posting Limit Breaker Vegito

Jiren didn't even use his real power until this scene. Goku powered down after he blocked it.

Most of the progress during the Cell arc was scrapped

>hit.gif

>Limit breaker Vegito

dude no flying lmao

Goku powered down before he blocked it, have you got the frame of where goku is flying towards Jiren and he loses the form? Because from what i saw he was still in the form when the hit landed, which is all that really matters.

Apparently hes based of Chinese vampires

I see my freeza gif in that folder, nioce.

You mean before.

Yes.

Pokemon

Though in all seriousness, I think he is supposed to be a Chinese vampire or something.

Interesting. Why the smug charade though, especially since nobody is watching? Shouldn't he be more neutral and calculating, like he normally is? I feel like he's stuck on a smug gear and doesn't know how to switch

>hit.gif

I want Mai to ride my face.

>Why are people saying Goku's new form jobbed to Jiren? Jiren was obviously losing and would have gotten knocked out the ring if Goku didn't power down. Are we watching the same anime?
It doesn't matter anyway. This form is just the "omen" for a future form. This "omen" form is simply Goku activating the Ultra Instinct in base form. What we will see soon is probably Goku activated the Ultra Instinct in one of his god forms.

Could vegito blue (ignoring the time limit nerf) stand a chance against jiren?

Goku lost the transformation before he hit Jiren.
He hit Jiren three times (on the cheek, knee to the belly and that purple beam) while he had the transformation, and wasn't hit once.

He's testing the waters with the GoDs. He's seeing what makes them tick and so on. Look how he played with Jimeze last episode, and now how they reacted to Goku's transformation.

by posting hit.gif

The most beautiful man ever drawn.

>QTπ

>Enemy is SUPER DUPER strong and can't even be touched by normal super saiyan forms
>Goku's friends all give up their power to him
>Unlock super secret new form that gives a retarded power boost
>Form looks similar to base form
>Only lasts a little while
>Lose anyway

This feels familiar

>h-he just jumped
>energy was p-pushing him back

Hi

I want Marcarita to piss in my mouth.

She really is an angel.

>X is a sacrifice to show Y's overwhelming power.
This is the definition of jobbing. Not losing or anything else, but this.

>tfw remembering episode 66 hype
>tfw we'll never get that vegito filler
Fuck everything

Probably not. Just compare SSB Goku vs Merged Zamasu to SSB Goku vs Jiren. Against Merged Zamasu he won a beam duel against him and knocked him out with a single kaio-kick.

I wonder if their fluids are alcoholic.

>Legs
>Arms
>Chest and head
Oh shit. They can merge.

I think every time his eyes glow red, he's using his full power. So he did it twice before - once when he hit Goku out of SSBKKx20, and once when he was struggling against Goku's punches.

>lats protruding past biceps
>triceps ending at deltoids
>entirety of rectus abdominus taking up less space than one bicep
That's not how muscles work

NANI

Goku didn't beat a single enemy in DBZ alone
>Raditz
He had Piccolo
>Vegeta
Krillin, Gohan, Yajirobe, etc.
>Ginyu
Gohan, Vegeta, Krilin
>Frieza
Planet Namek (Spirit Bomb), Vegeta, etc. Then had Trunks kill him
>Cell
Gohan did it
>Buu
Spirit Bomb (Earth and others) and Vegeta distracting Buu

Literally luffy vs Doflamingo 2.0

My bad

I want her to fuck my face with her futadick and THEN piss in my mouth just to clean her cock

>Vegeta
Nope, JUST Gohan.

>I’m working

What did he mean by this

>futadick
Nice headcanon, you closet faggot.

>ignoring the time limit nerf
As long as they stay below Blue, couldn't Fusion last the whole tournament?

Jiren wasn't fighting at full power, he only got serious right at the very end. The real fight is going to be Goku with fully mastered UI vs Jiren at full power. Most likely won't happen in this tournament but sometime later.

I believe after this last episode we can all agree Norohito Sumitomo is the best composer Dragon Ball has ever had
Fuck Kikuci, fuck Falcouner. Norohito is the real fucking deal

Delet this

People need to stop copying old toriyama work. He didn't know anatomy

Yeah it's familiar but there are three things I'm watching for - Smug Frieza's keikaku, Vegeta nuking that fat turd Ribrianne, and the emergence of Gohan Blanco (or for Gohan to do fucking anything)

did Frieza pay Hit to job?

Whats Vegito's heat limit ?

Manga Vegito, yes
Anime Vegito, could go either way

That was before Zamasu powered up.

T H I S
H
I
S

Because it was explained ssj multiplies your base power so they realized training that way wasn't as effective as training up base form then going ssj to multiply powered up base form

Hes going to kill jiren to even the playing field for his waifu goku

Holy shit
goku with irises and lighter hair is sexy as fuck
why did this take so long

>Marcarita
>Not Whis

Talk about whiskey dick lmao

>People need to stop copying old toriyama work. He didn't know anatomy
I know what you mean, I think that is its charm, however, which is why I try to emulate it more than his newer stuff. I think he peaked as an artist during the cyborg arc

Can this mode be achieved without roiding?

>lmao
Fuck off.

Yeah, I remember when goku launched a spirit bomb in BoG, it was during the huge tournament which was being viewed by every god. Classic moment.