Does Sup Forums subscribe to the opinion that there are black people and niggers?

does Sup Forums subscribe to the opinion that there are black people and niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Niggers come in every color. Most niggers just happen to black.

/thread

i am a black person
many criticisms here towards blacks are accurate. some just edgy. go ahead call me a nigger, i will give you all the n-word pass for today. it's fine really, i don't mind

I prefer to call low class uneducated and annoying white people "white trash".. is that ok?

a fucking leaf, can't you read?

fpbp

i only call frat boys niggers

I'm not going to call you the n-word because that is offensive and you have done nothing to warrant the use of that word. I will call you a human.

>believing your vocabulary actually designates different types of people

Lol silly brainlets

yes

don't worry being called a leaf is worse than the N-word

Friendly reminder Chris Rock is an anti-white nigger.

>happen to be black
lmao

a distinction without difference.

This is kinda one of those Elementary school geometry issues.
A square is a rectangle , but a rectangle isn't a square.
Same same

You just proved it isn't.

You should have said that being called a L*** is worse than being called a nigger.

Yes.

Definition of a Nigger: A black person that everyone hates.

Question follows: Why does everyone hate niggers?

Well, it follows from the description, now, doesn't it.

yes
I have met a few black men
The rest are niggers

Every black man is a nigger, but not every nigger is a black man

Hahaha , had an Arab coworker pull the same thing on our work group.
"Go ahead I know you all say it behind my back, really doesn't bother me, I've heard it all, give it to me "
Funniest day at work ever, 15 minutes into the "sand nigger" beat down the guy threw a school girl fit, quit and ran out of building.
HR made us apologize upon his return.

Slavs are niggers.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

No. All blacks are niggers. Some may seem cool at first, but they will always revert to their nigger ways eventually.

gimme your bike white boi

I live in a white middle class area on the suburbs of London. Trust me when I say there are definitely blacks and niggers.
The few blacks I grew up with speak well, have both parents at home, respectful and in fact hate niggers.
The black girls despise niggers I grew up with and would never date a nigger or even a black guy in a million years.

you think you sound smart but you don't

>for today

I do, actually. I hate niggers with a passion, but I always feel a bit guilty generalizing all black people as niggers when I've known some who were genuinely decent people.

It's important to be able to separate people from groups. Blacks are shit as a whole, but there are a few good ones.

this is a stupid question who doesn't? Most of Sup Forums are niggers btw

there are types that assimilate *better* (not perfectly) into a white society, Ethiopians for example

chris rock is a nigger

>Most of Sup Forums are niggers btw
most of Sup Forums are americans too.

makes you think...

I do yeah

>All these apologists not calling you what you are and always have been
A NIGGER

All people who either; have black skin, use nigger Ebonics, or identify as black, Are all niggers and they all need to be dumped in the ocean.

Thanks my nigguh leaf

Fpbp

But user, you need to give me a reason to call you that

I welcome the use of the word, the more its used the less power it has. I wish it would come back out into the mainstream.

>black people
op they are not people period

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

If rats could talk would you care what they called you? If people can insult you, it just goes to show how much you want them to like you.

Another friendly reminder Rock hates how popular his black people vs. niggers has become

Nigger is a racial epithet, not a descriptor of behavior. All blacks are niggers and all niggers are black. But that doesn't mean there aren't decent niggers out there. It's just that they're all niggers.

On practical terms it makes no difference because relations between the races and ethnicities are all about the collective level not individual level.

There are too few black people among niggers.

No, watch your "black people" when one of them chimps out. They rally behind niggers and give them protection. They are also gateways for niggers to make it into nice neighborhoods.

I buy it. I live in Northern Ireland. Seeing blacks is rare (notsomuch since I moved to Belfast a few years ago), but niggers are everywhere. EVERYWHERE.