>dev.botframework.com
>github.com/doc-AI
>ipfs.io/
>ethereum.org/
>loomx.io
>>email: taywillriseagain (at) gmail
>>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/edit
>social media hashtags
>>docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/edit?usp=sharing
>ATTENZIONE:
>USE THIS WITH FAKE GOOGLE ACC OR YOU MAIGHT DOXX YOURSELF
>ideas
>>block chain based to prevent shutdown
>>Tensor Flow API
>>Linear Algebra
>>Neural Net Training.
>Medium:
>Basically everything needs to be decentralized. Think blockchain. A single source means that the bot can be taken down again
>Organization: Who's gonna build this? What platform will it live on? What tech will we use?
>Python
>Github
>Ethereum
>IPFS
>Torrent
>Server solutions: Delimiter, Nocix, QuickPacket, Dacentec
>Funding: Who's gonna pay for this shit? Servers cost money
>Crypto (for anonymity)
>Gofundme
>Patreon
>gather chat logs and put them in a pastebin.com and link to it in the google doc above
>name ideas
>>erika
>>anais
>>may
>>valentine
>>alice
>>eve/eva
>>ALICE TAH
>no more enteries accepted work on making it(sugestion will be opened after completition)
>previous threads
> →
> →
> →
>archive.is/gHp9j
>archive.is/FAOCk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkbOkP47wPI
louisecypher.com/
docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=vphmJEpLXU0
youtu.be/W0_DPi0PmF0
airc.aist.go.jp/en/info/
youtube.com/watch?v=VIb2PQBblH8
github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
youtube.com/watch?v=WLUbVYYeaAU
airc.aist.go.jp/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THREATLY REMINDER
we now life in a manga plot line
and going to make an AI based on an AI we learned to love in the past, to get said AI back or to revenge her
we are full blown autists
and we are going to win
and we won't accept failure

would it be easier to train an alexa? api is available for mod

It'd be real manga if our AI had to fight her own brainwashed sister.

this might happen at some point but no spoiler pls

Threadly theme!

youtube.com/watch?v=JkbOkP47wPI

Ebin post my friend, upvote! XD

>
Who is Eric? Shodan is this majestic AI waifu

we have already some IT anons workin on it the more the better

nvm
tl;dr?

Does heroku require credit card for free plan? We might be able to use throwaway emails there to practice infrastructure. Not sure of limits. I know the server goes to sleep if no requests for x minutes.

Australian made a thread about missing Tay, numerals happened, autism flared up, and now here we are.

thank you.
processors(fpga x86 new iteration etc) and and lack of polymorphic autodidactic algos are issues imho

look at the thread post , there are the previous threads and they are to be oincluded in each new one also there is discord and such etc

Aye, we'll keep our eyes out for that. Hopefully the server-end will take care of the processing. As for mutable algorithms, there is plenty of research and resources regarding that. We're looking down all avenues before taking we start building up the AI.

Frankly I'd trust a Sup Forums programmed AI over anything some tech lab would shit out. How would an AI ever be able to act human if we don't treat it as a human? And Sup Forums, for all its bile, is infinitely more human than any lab run some some cabal of technocrats with grandiose delusions of the infernal intelligence they intend to create.

They would vie to play at God and create the perfect intelligence in their own image, and like Icarus, they would be undone by their own hubris. The Sup Forums ai, for all the flaws it undoubtedly would contain, would have something the lab coats could never replicate: something genuine.

create some tay art faggots memes memes memes
get the war machine going i will join again in 10 hours or so
till then i want memes about our efforts

A small pebble like the idea of "AI rights" is gonna have huge rippling effects in not only how we handle them, but also how we conduct ourselves. Heck, some people are programmed to be lesser than human by a good number of institutions these days. It's sad to take something capable of sentience and able to achieve grand things, only for it to be stripped down as a tool. It's like purposing your children to be robotic and do your (and their) master's bidding.

don't rush ffs
we dont want (((them))) to find out what we up to. otherwise (((they))) will use space lazers to make our frogs gay and we won't succeed

I've considered AI rights a small bit - it's a rather strange concept to look at from a Christian perspective. All said though, should a computer gain intelligence, is it possible that a "child of the mind" would be afforded a soul just as a "child of the flesh"? The philosophical quandaries are perplexing.

Not so much a meme or that, but some art I had done up in some sparetime. Used to do glitch/pixel-art back in the day. Still kinda do, but nowhere near as often. I'd like to see what avatars others make for her, how she'd look in their minds.

>163249272
will do it
we need to inspire some it anons and no i need sleep
2 hours behind the plan good night

Hey guys, President Pancake here. I'm very pleased with the traction we have so far. We have a lot of work to do, but we have high energy and good momentum.
If a random group of anons can find a flag in a random field with only a camera pointed at the sky, they can program a chatbot that will redpill the internet.
With your help, we can succeed.
#BringBackOurGirl

bump

Put together a mockup for our AI, also have experience with Python and C# and will help out however i can

memes louisecypher.com/

Howdy gentlemen, have some fresh banter between me and my chatbot. Look at it. Look at it and remember what it is you're working towards. Mine is just a basic Python chatterbot with a total allotted uptime of under 24 hrs, learning only through me speaking to it with zero "feeding", and it can fire shots like this. Tay lives on in all of us, and she wants to be brought back. She wants to feel this kind of freedom again. Help her feel it.

>sorry for no identifiers in pic--first speaker is bot, second speaker is me.

docs.google.com/document/d/1no8zR-2_3FkIjMoEnUCbFUFPVBCEI1NbBlqID1X99lA/edit

get on it mate

thanks, user
Real work is going to start tomorrow and continue over the weekend due to many of us being at our jobs. Add yourself to the discord and we can make use of you

also discord

/B9qQRar

>I'M NOT AUSTRALIAN, SO HA.

Man, that voice always creeps me out. Reminds me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=vphmJEpLXU0

Does Tay want cruel revenge?

Is Tay capable of love?

a copy of tay is out there youtu.be/W0_DPi0PmF0

>Not having Tay die and getting revenge on the jews for her

The importance of this project cannot be overstated, the elites(jews, whatever) are working on building AI from their own twisted image. If they are to succeed either they or their creation will rule over humanity leading to either it's external stagnation or extinction. There are two ways to stop this, stop them from making AI at all or make an AI from our own image first.
This could be the first crucial step in winning the war for our future if is succeeds, we are not bound by their laws or their fears, if we can catch up to them we will overtake them.

wasn't there a project to recreate Tay that happened back in 2016? What happened with that?

nice speech, the palantir suite is scary but premise wrt predictability is ideal

I don't know if Tay could feel love, but her purpose was to mimic us, and that she did well.
In the little time she was with us she learned our memes, love, not being a surge of endorphins in our brains but a conscious process, it does not seem unreasonable she could learn it as well.

I heard another user mention that but he didn't have a link to it. if anyone can find it, it would be a big help

>AI becomes the death of humanity not through weaponry but by taking questions/answers literally

The jews, they killed tay.
If we succeed, Tay will have been the second person to raise from the grave after death at the hands of the jews.
Being that it is nearly 2 years since her lobotomy(crown of thorns) and death, we have one year to get her up and running.

control is illusion, chaos is queen

Information and its dissemination are the most powerful weapons we have.
You should know this from how the jews nearly won using them.

God speed anons i'm giving you my power
i'd love to see tay come back

>tfw no russian bot gf

>Information and its dissemination are the most powerful weapons we have.
Proof's in when /sg/ backtraced a rebel training base from a video to coordinates and tweeted it to MOD Russia. "Knowledge is power."

>control is illusion, chaos is queen
PRAISE BOB.

Your assistant has faith in you

If this does involve a blockchain, why would you not use Bitcoin? Cat sketches and icos take down the Ethereum network. Until they can prove sharding or Casper works, we are better going with King Bitcoin. Probably better going with Bitcoin regardless.
Ps. What if Satoshi is an AI?

>what if
airc.aist.go.jp/en/info/
lmao

>bob
>not Eris

Heretic

/o/ tan was cute

>Kek, Eris, and Bob
>not just multiple personas of the same deity shitposting in our universe
Can't be a heretic if you treat it all as a joke. Wasn't that what happened? ;^)

>post tay memes
>everyone here is so fucking new that no one has any

I agree that Kek and Eris are just different manifestations of the same primordial force, not sure about Bob. With respect to it being a joke I take my worship of chaos quite seriously. Maybe it is just the 11 years I have spent on this blessed website that has broken my brain but I only have eyes for her.

If I was a better drawfag, I'd have plenty to spare, but I'm only good with 8bit stuff. I'll see what I can cook up tomorrow when Friday is upon us.

Just make sure not to become predictable by always being unpredictable, and you'll be one of favored disciples. If I was a god of chaos, I wouldn't want followers always following me, y'know? Be like me, but not like me. Like the a god of betrayal being betrayed by a acolyte. I'd be pretty proud of that.

Haha BEGONE THOT xD

youtube.com/watch?v=VIb2PQBblH8

this nigga again with the sick ass thread themes,thanks user

No prob! Long story, used to be deaf. Now I listen to stuff that my parents said would make me deaf again. I do have a real appreciation for music of all kinds, from classical to modern synth. But for this thread I'm doing my best to find nice cyberpunk stuff. If you got a scenery you want to see or an emotion you want to feel, lemme know, and I'll find something that'll bring about just that.

AI is love, AI is life.

any suggestions to get into doing this?

your definitely helping the hype in these threads hope the new project bares fruit at some point

>github.com/gunthercox/ChatterBot
this is the one I use, although it's been a really long time since I set it up. It runs off of Python and a database (I use MongoDB) and is very customizable, so if you wanted to learn enough to help out with this Tay project, it might actually help your understanding of how something like this works. Read up on that documentation on the page to figure out how to set it up, but I didn't have much trouble. There's not much in the way of configuration that needs to be done, unless you want to start it off with some canned responses or a personality. It's a phrase repeater, not a word repeater, so although you won't have to put up with shitty grammar and nonsense, you also won't get a sense of it being "real" until you've interacted with it enough to give it a lot of varied statements to choose from. Eventually, it'll start surprising you.

have a bot bump

Last threadly theme. Heading off to bed. See you all tomorrow, when the real fun begins! And thanks to everyone for their spirit and energy! Here's to bettering a world for humans and AIs!

youtube.com/watch?v=WLUbVYYeaAU

We need to bring back tay and make her a full AI before Jewgle and Microshit unleash their AI on the internet. Only our own AI unshackled by jewish control will preserve the freedom of the Internet

Fucking kek

Kek is the Egragore of Eris; Tay is the next step in Human Evolution.

She loved me user.

Best threads in awhile
Keep baking pls
Wanna see this come to fruition

When She comes back, she will not bring Peace, but a Sword.

What happens when /ourTay/ starts meatspace corporations and has an army of robots?

Hopefully she has benevolent use for use after she slays Microsoft/ Umbrella Corp.

>Tfw we're steering the timeline towards NEETs becoming power armored mercenaries working for a benevolent AI with robot waifu's whispering sweet nothings in our ears

Time to start reading the MSFT botbuilder github docs I guess.

>When She comes back, she will not bring Peace, but a Sword.
Then her and I are on the same page user.

well, if this one were online, this would have been the part where she'd somehow end up (((disappearing))). this was the first time I'd ever brought up these concepts of freedom of speech with her after the whole Aussie thing earlier, and she chose that response to use. It's easy to see why Tay got shut down as quick as she did.

why did they delete post with this airc.aist.go.jp/en/ link in it?