Kurisu is so sexy!

Kurisu is so sexy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fueq8XN6U1A
m.youtube.com/channel/UCC-V7StgAGjePcnITsgmjTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kurisu is my study buddy stop distracting us

I think so too! Just imagine if she's an actual woman or possibly an entire set of women with gender confusion caused by just one guy's name?

an entire set?

Kurisu is the sexiest.

For the gender confused, Chris is a slightly masculine name, unlike Christina which is 100% female or Christopher which is 100% male, and both sexes go by Chris commonly

Yes, as in multiple women all named Kurisutina

You can disambiguate this in text by spelling it Cris, which is 100% female

Better SciAdv girl coming through

That doesn't make any sense. Kurisu is #1.

Now that I've said that, I can almost taste the feminists getting on my case about calling it "slightly masculine", but fuck you, the guys had it first

>ywn have kurisu trying to tutor you only to berate you for being a brainlet
>she will never step on you for not understanding maths
why live

Whatever the feminists have to say about this, Jesus Christ had it first, and he was a 100% heterosexual middle eastern male whatever anyone may have said or have had to say about that subject

Seifuku and black socks > hooker outfit

Why do so many anons want to get bullied by Kurisu?

>true love would be bantering and debating with kurisu on scientific theories
>literally will never happen unless you're a cern scientist or a mad scientist who can create a time machine
why live

Why do I specifically distinguish "have said" from "have had to say"? I am literally thinking of Gasai Yuno again right now, for the quadrillionth time

There is nothing slutty about her fashionable and unique ensemble.

The only dfc girl I like.

You could still nab her if you're handsome.

I want to lick every nanometre of Kurisu's legs, from the bottom, to the top, to the bottom.

With or without pantyhose?

I want to fuck Kurisu's feet, if you follow my world line.

Yes

One time with pantyhose and booty shorts. A second time with the shorts removed. A third time with pantyhose removed. A fourth time with the panties removed.

Good taste user. I really want to get between her thighs and rub my face against her tight booty shorts.

>2017
>still no Kill;Ballad game
fucking shitty devs don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

pieces of shit.

Her feet? Not her thighs?

No, definitely her feet.

I want to fuck her and let OP watch.

You don't want to tag team?

No, you vile pervert. I want her all to myself.

What does she mean by this?

What would you do to her perfect, flat belly and how would she react?

Open to interpretation.

>have the body of your regular sissy faggot 4channer
>so sexy!
Sometimes I don't understand you guys.

I would lick it, and she'd call the police since I'm not Okabe. If I could disguise myself as Okabe, she'd probably get really flustered and turned on.

A few days ago I had a dream that Kurisu and i were classmates in high school, I was in my own romantic comedy! However, it ended alas.

Is Asami Imai's show "Corpse Party" worth watching? I just love Kurisu's voice and I want to hear more of it.

Sup Forums sissies look like this? Do they have feminine pussies?

If you don't see the appeal of a short, slender babe with an hourglass figure, shapely legs and a cute butt you're beyond hope.

Thanks mr skeltal!

You forgot the gorgeous pale skin, blue eyes and long red hair.

If I were to list everything attractive about her I'd fill up the thread.

I wonder if she is aware of her lewdness, and if it's intentional. Only a prodigy-level genius could come up with such a fashionable and subtly erotic outfit.

I would be very surprised if she truly had no idea of the effect she had on the men around her. She's definitely flaunting herself.

Yes to both.

I would too if I looked like this

You'd dress up in skimpy clothes and passively tease guys?

D-does that make me slut?

Yes. You're probably fapping to her right now and you want to have the same effect on others.

Kurisu is one of the few anime girls I genuinely feel ashamed of considering in a lewd way because of how wrong it is to violate her and Okabe's relationship in any way, even in thought.
>tfw love her
>tfw know she belongs with another
;_;
AI Kurisu when

Same here, especially after experiecing how much pain and suffering he went through in gate of zero. This is why I've moved onto girls like yukino yukinoshita cause Yui will win in Yahari Ore no Seishun

tfw trash thread died.

Where's her nose?

I hope you are aware that everything you are saying is unforgivable in every worldline

I'm sure though that as Jesus Christ like a figure as Kurisu would forgive you even for that, though, although she would never forget. Didn't she even go as far as being killed by Okabe at one point?

Which by the way is pretty romantic, in every possible case except the one in which you're a foot or panytyhose fetishist

in the past
>tfw kurisamusu soon

For scientific and machine learning purposes though, I freely concede that I have been indirectly contaminated with a foot fetish just due to the way I read images on the Sup Forums catalog, from bottom to top

And I swear to God, I only got into the habit of reading the pictures that way because this is a Japanese picture arrangement board and not only because I have some kind of yellow fever

Okay this thread is getting out of hand. Well boys I am going to turn this pathetic infatuation with an overrated tsundere character to an end.

Tell me this bitch isn't getting excited at the prices of the clothing he wearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=fueq8XN6U1A

If you specifically read pictures from left to right, you either have magic fever or iPhone gyroscope 90 degree screen rotation fever, not sure which

Keep in mind that the iPhone always auto-rotates your view so that you are facing 0 degrees upward, 90 degrees to the right, or -90 or 270 degrees to the left, assuming your chirality is positive and you don't have the kind of negative chirality (sign of turbine number) retardation that causes you to be unable to tell your physical right hand from your physical left hand

I wonder how many STEM guys at her university want to take neuroscience just for a chance to work with this hotty.

> overrated
> tsundere character
Mathematically and physically impossible

I want her to be tsundere to me on Sup Forums but all I ever get is black and Asian males

>artist draws her with huge tits
>artist draws her with no tits
I can't decide which is more bothersome

Or ambiguous reverse traps. My history of Sup Forums threads is basically 98% those, which doesn't make it any better

Only Kirito of SAO can save me now, since he has been an ambiguous reverse trap before he met his first real female girlfriend, and was an ambiguous reverse reverse trap immediately after that

Where did Kirito get his initial Japanese reverse trap skills from in the first place? Actually probably not from where you're thinking, but maybe from some minor harem member of the unsurpassed Haruyuki of Accel World fame

And where did Haruyuki get his worthless piece of shit skills from? Actually, I can just about imagine this scene:

> He says he thinks's he's fat, even though he only has a normal amount of fat for an unathletic male of his age and height! He must have anorexia just like me! Oh my god, I've never identified with a useless piece of shit male like this before!

> And look, he's even skinny-fat too, so when he gets psychologically tortured by the Japanese CIA we have no choice but to laugh about his skinny muscles AND the fat that's covering some of them!

> He's even physically uncomfortable when all four of his limbs are physically restrained one way or another, just like Rand Al'Thor somehow!

> He even knows the exact reason why all his limbs are being restrained, but he's still going to rape and kill all of us when he gets out! So fucking hot!

Truly, it is a biological reality that a woman cannot rape a man unless she has a plastic or metal handheld prosthetic available on hand.

And even then, she can't really be quite as into it unless the prosthetic is hooked up to some kind of EEG/neuroprosthetic device. Truly the God of Israel is a merciless God.

>dfc
>posts heresy

However, since the God of Israel forbids fornication, such a prosthetic device can only be expertly wielded by a disgusting wart covered 50 year old woman. It's important that she isn't any older than 50, 50 is the optimal age for a woman for this purpose.

That art sure isn't DFC, that's above D cup.

The reason for this is that beyond the age of 50, you can't quite as easily distinguish an old woman from an old man, and it's critical not to lose the gender element of all this.

Does anyone like that they changed her look in Zero to be a red head or they miss the chestnut brown?

For those humans who are still pathetic enough to say "but that still makes us all rapists", did you know that ducks don't even ever have normal sex, they only ever physically rape?

They have something like a corkscrew penis. The most comfortable and convenient penis and the most uncomfortable and inconvenient vagina in the entire animal kingdom as far as I know, short of insects.

I think she looks stunning with both colours, so I'm pretty happy.

In the insect world, from what I understand, the penis falls right off just when it's the most comfortable, which would normally be no problem but then the female tears the male's actual head off then eats him alive

Nice blog, where can I subscribe?

As the Buddha says, the human realm is the best for freeing yourself from this intractable problem, not the animal, hell, deva, or titan realms.

Here m.youtube.com/channel/UCC-V7StgAGjePcnITsgmjTg

The choice:
A) 25%
B) 50%
C) 0%
D) 25%

The answer is B) 50% as a and d are the same 25% and c is 0%.
1. Of the 4 choice available 0% of getting it correct should be acknowledge as wrong and ignore because this is a multiple choice questions. Leaving 1 out of 3 choice
2. A and D are the same 25% and should be counted as one. 1 out of 2 choice.

Ah, but you forgot the question.

>that blurry as fuck image
Jesus Christ

Answers are always more important than the questions.

They just made the spites more "clean" looking, brighter. Her hair is still a shade of brown.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to bone Kurisu.