THE NORKS ARE LYING

THE NORKS ARE LYING
DRUMPF IS FALLING FOR THEIR TACTICS

WE ARE GOING TO GET NUKED

WE

ARE GOING TO GET NUKED

BLUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFF

I know it's Sup Forums, but try to be less stupid. He isn't falling for anything. The Norks pulled this same stunt before, and no one in the JCS, IC or White House is blindly walking into it.

Wuz

reported and saged

And nothing of value would be lost.

Trump will bring a nuke and explode it with his bare hands at the meeting. Cap this faggots

>reporting the truth
Grumpfies aren’t very good at that

>MFW Trump get Nobel from this

>truth
>not happened yet

Holy shit Sup Forums is dumber than I thought

Trump will strike a deal where the Norks will be allowed to nuke the west coast and new york in exchange for a container ship full of money given to the DPRK.

>proclaims to speak truth of things that didn’t happen yet.

Are you q

You're not even trying anymore, are you?

How much is drumpf paying you

Does the word "duh" comes to mind? But don't tell that to righties. They'll have a fit.

>>MFW Trump get Nobel from this
Trump could single-handedly turn North Korea into a capitalist country and (((they))) wouldn't give him that. Obama got one and bombed 7 countries though.

what an abolute bait post.

Feels good man.

>trump gets a 50 state reelection landslide in 2020
>wins NY unions
>wins CA because spics deported
We are in Cruz the redeemer timeline.

WHY DOES HE FALL FOR THIS EVERY TIME

Best Korea is like that obnoxious asshole teenager that keeps acting out for negative attention because it's parents weren't consistent enough in their discipline or approval. They're capable of some fairly atrocious things, and have done irredeemable things in the past, but it still hasn't figured out how to act like an adult to be taken seriously.

>flag
OI, do you have a shit posting license you cheeky wanker? I swear on me mum, chap.

Relax, Putin is just setting up 2018 midterm elections.

Is this how he solves the california problem?

seems like a fine ass deal

Don't drink the tea Kim offers, Trump.

kill yourself shill rat

The meeting place hasn't been determined yet. I doubt Trump will get close to the DMZ. If anything, Kim might come to Switzerland to meet Trump and have a 'fishing accident' on the way.

can't wait for armageddon

God I hope so