I respect trump now desu

i respect trump now desu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/erichartmane/status/971909884542320641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wait till he ends the FED

I can't wait for the meme photographs of them together.

DOTARD AND ROCKET MAN

why does general patton look like trump?

>2 months
Wow how utterly urgent and exciting. I'm sure we're gonna get such an interesting happening by mr gun grabber.

Because Trump is General Patton's reincarnation.

Patton believed in reincarnation

by the wrong "enemy" he meant the deepstate, not the soviets

So Blumpf is going to go to Pyongyang and eat korean food?

He meant the zionists. Hitler was the good guy.

Can Trump do the world a favor and wear a suicide vest and end the Kim dynasty once and for all?

Trump will probably neg the deal when he can't get access to kim's anime harem

Haha. I appreciated that anyway.

lmao CNN is having a meltdown right now

>its nothing
>it wont work
>Clinton failed to do anything
>Bush failed to do anything
>Trump will also fail
>waste of time
>dont even bother trying
>stop it guys
>fucking drumpf

It's not only possible, it was always his plan.

WTF I HATE PEACE NOW

some dude in a thread said nesara was passed and signed by bill clinten, 9/11 was a false flag to delay it's implementation... is that true user? can anyone confirm or share evidence its already law

>getting sleepy
>don't think to hard
>it's nothing
>im going to go lie down
>you should too

“I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them… …the Russian has no regard for human life and they are all out sons-of-bitches, barbarians, and chronic drunks.”
-Patton

ussr was made possible by the jews

Checked
Fite da power

interesting and related, but im interested in some kind of paper trail, senate archives, testimony, shit like that that i can run with in a real way

Make it so

They're gonna cancel

Your kind will hang streer lamps

Trump is the jewiest president we've ever had. Why so many shills praising him?

gas yourself shlomo

Not an argument

go count your shekels somewhere else

Apparently the correct diplomatic approach to dealing with NK is to call their leader a fat gook on twitter. Strategic patience was cuck shit.

Every leftie in the world currently doing the "Ah crap, I'm wrong but I need to keep arguing" face.

i hope we are back in the good timeline again

Fucking /r/politics is saying Putin directed Kim to meet Trump. I can't stop laughing, they look like absolute retards

Still not an argument

Not an argument - it's an order.

I order you to get a real job and stop shilling for the fed

Trump will win the nobel peace prize. He defeated isis in under 1 year, and all he had to do was cooperate with Russians who did the heavy work anyway. Now he will literally have to do nothing while Kim disarms the nukes, but he has accomplished more in 2 years than any western leader I can remember

KIM JOINS THE ALLIANCE
GLOBALISTS TREMBLE
TOTAL SUPPORT

what insane timeline are win?

Erin Burnett on CNN: If Trump solves the North Korea problem he "would be going down as a great president, and there's no getting around that."

twitter.com/erichartmane/status/971909884542320641

North Korea isn't a real threat retards. He's a cartoon character villain like Osama Bin Laden.

>he forgot that President DJT is a time traveler
why did you think the timelines kept changing?

Obama got the peace prize in like his first week of office.

For being a nigger. It's very difficult to win a Nobel peace prize if you're white.

For nothing.

why kennedy?

for bombing the middle east and being a nigger, yay

something must have happened to spark this sudden change. NK on the verge of collapse or maybe something to do with China?

He was black and did nothing. If the rest of our black population followed his lead we'd have like 80% less violent crime.

Or maybe you're just a faggot liberal that can't accept the fact that Trump can actually have a positive / peaceful longer term impact on the planet ?

NK has always been in the middle of Chinese and American dick waving. Little Kim never had a choice in anything, all he has is the good graces of China. The trade war Trump is going on about is just another facet of this, and now Kim's handlers are willing to use him as a bargaining chip.

yes i'm sure calling Kim names on twitter accomplished all this, fuck you pakies are stupid

i dunno if it's really about trade. something must have happened behind the scenes. there's no way Kim would just give up everything they've spent decades building just over a little trade spat

Redpilled even though he was a degenerate. Wanted to dissolve the CIA.

>be irrelevant on the world stage, literally only exist because China needs the buffer state between it and US allies
>dick swing and poke the US so much that an honest to god happening may occur at any moment
No, I'm sure China had absolutely nothing to do with this sudden change of heart. It was entirely Fatboy's idea. Definitely not getting the screws put to him by his overlords, no siree

>Trump will win the nobel peace prize.

Nobel prize has the credibility of an oscar or pullitzer. Its a club for marxists or shabbos.

>did nothing

>obamacare makes healthcare cost 5x more for most people
>created ISIS
>fast and furious
>Lybian Civil War
>Russia invades Ukrane
>give fat stacks of cash to Iran
>North Korea has a better space program than the EU
Obama was a disaster

>Butthurt gook thinks he understands NK just cuz he's yellow and western educated.

World leaders never respected Obama. They respect Trump. Now fuck off and go get some (((upvotes))) elsewhere

nice you only have 2 years of catching up to do that you may see the future user's prefrontal cortex envisions
-~bot⅔

NK invites US presidents all the time, they just always decline.

I triple dog double dare yea!!!!

It's not about trade, trade as I said is just another facet. It's about re-establishing US and Chinese relations to something Trump finds more favorable. Kim doesn't have a choice, the only reason his shithole of a country even exists to this day is because of Chinese action, and he knows without Chinese support he wouldn't have a sliver of control over any population.

yes i'm sure everyone respects a leader that turned his entire fucking government into a circus and has daily temper tantrums on twitter.

Nah but he legit got nominated in the first two weeks of his presidency. He didn't do any of that shit yet. I don't think he was even done unpacking yet.

yes but that's always been obvious yet they kept pushing on. why suddenly change now?

lol never mind. Why am I even trying to have an honest discussion with you? The only fool over twitter comments isn't Trump, it's the one that lets something so petty affect their judgement.

If my numbers are correct, there will be an attempt made on a prominent figure at this meeting.

Why do you give a fuck about social media, are you 12?

Yeah that's why he got the most grand welcome of any US President in China and Saudi Arabia right? Don't think these world leaders buy into fake news champ. They probably also admire Donald's ability to call out subversion within the media.

>why suddenly change now?
Maybe it has something to do with all of the pressure Trump has been putting on China? Heard him going on about trade and Chinese economic policy lately?

Seriously I do wonder if leafs are either the best LARPers in existence or lack a significant portion of their brain.

What if Trump and Kim became bros?

and then afterwards he turned libya into a slave state

I always had a feeling the whole rocketman/dotard spat was scripted and they already worked this out in Trump's visit to China.

i really don't give a fuck about social media but i do care about the way leaders present themselves. he just spews bull shit all day every day making himself and the entire fucking country look like shit

No, past American presidents have been idealogical about "human rights". Trump is a transaction president. Remember, Trump praised Duterte, would have any other president done such a thing?

The world needed a political strong man to step out swinging around a stick and yelling insanely.

It's working. We may actually make some real progress in the world instead of delaying and allowing shit to perpetuate onward for generations.

What is being removed from NK?
Who influences NK?
Why the sudden change?
Old vs. new.

>trump solves the korean crisis with a solid deal
>everyone happy
>American Liberals have to now explain why this is evil and why we should hate trump for it

>making himself and the entire fucking country look like shit

To who? Who is saying that, exactly. I have never met someone who is white, educated, male (or female with children) say that.

yeah but i don't think NK would really care about that too much. there has to be something else, maybe a possible coupe in the works or some other direct threat. if it was just talks alone it'd be different but he seems to be almost excited to talk and is promising not to do anymore tests or other bs that would risk fucking up those talks. you don't just bend over like that because some orange haired clown is threatening trade

As opposed to your brilliant statesman of a PM.

>but i do care about the way leaders present themselves
why? As long as trump does what I want him to do, I could not care less what he says on social media or what he does in his private life, and so far, he's doing what I want him to do for the most part. I really could not care less about America's "image" since the only way to improve that image with most western countries is to be as liberal as possible.

I voted for Hillary because I thought Trump couldn’t handle the job.
But now I really like this style he has. Plus I can no longer even sort of associate myself with a Democratic Party that clearly hates white males.

Not really. A bit bombastic, yes, but at the end of the day it's merely a twitter comment. Often times with very real morsels of truth woven in; knowing the morons in media will take the bait and allow him narrative control.

I don't understand what your contention is with my post, friend.

Can someone cap some salt, lads?

to the world. and yes i'd believe a paki in a country full of subhuman scum has never met an educated white person

Kim cares about not being assassinated and retaining his comfortable position. You seem to be under the impression Kim has any options in this outside of playing along with his masters or obliteration.

He has a tiny penis.

yeah he's a clown too but he's not my PM. i'm only stuck in this shit hole of a country for a few more weeks

Now all these charlatans are hiding their idiot tweets behind paywalls. John Schindler too.

This is a... weird combination of people

Didn't like banks.

i find it funny that the story isnt even on the all page of leddit. 3 posts about super soy bros and blumpf tariffs. i wonder what it would take for the left to ever praise trump.

Why are you inventing some sort of narrative - you really think other politicians/leaders/rest of world think Trump is a joke ?

Maybe 1 year ago user. Not anymore. Anyone will realise and agree to the fact that Trump is the best president America has had in a very long time.

Why are you unable or unwilling to realise this ?