That look that Jiren gives Goku

>That look that Jiren gives Goku
>That ki he has

I'm thinking that Jiren was once the "evil hero turned to justice" type of character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reeqtiYlyOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jiren
>character

well if he was the Genki dama would have worked

nice another dbs thread!

My lord that design is so generic. DBS is just pathetic.

Jiren doesn't have a character. He is just the strongerest guy who beat up goku

The fact that Genki Dama would have worked in the first place was due to the evil in his heart.

If he didn't Jiren wouldn't have any reason to push it back as he did.

So Ultra instinct is a technique not a transformation right? Meaning that Goku's power-level hasn't increased but now he's able to keep up with Jiren. Also what's up with the Ozaru roars.

He's supposed to be a grey alien which is already basic af

i took it as that he further unlocked his potential as stated by whis. so maybe he got a lot stronger and is also able to use UI to some degree, but can't control it properly yet or something

Is there an anime character stronger than Son Goku?

And I'm referring to Super Saiyajin God Super Saiyajin with the Kaioken x20 and the genki dama (with Frieza's energy) absorbed with his instant transmission and control of the original Super Saiyajin God form and Ultra Instinct, a complete set of Super Dragon Balls, with Vegeta's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Big Bang Kamehameha and Final Kamehameha as well as being extremely skilled in jobbing and ass pulls.

S-super looks better now!

This needs to be at least 3 paragraphs longer or the joke doesn't work.

>:O

How exactly did Goku un-vaporize? The genkidama gave him some energy to fight a bit longer, but did it really reform his body too?

I think its more like he unlocked his full potential like mystic form. The only difference being he had absorbed the fenki damma but that was only a minor power boost

Jiren the ayy lmao

He didn't absorb the genki dama, him trying to block it allowed him to break his limit giving him the form. All the genki dama did was senzu bean him.

and how would the Genki dama senzu bean him if he didn't absorb it senpai? It doesn't make any sense

>Ozaru roars.
that shit goes as far back as original DB

Sure but Super completely dropped it, so why would they bother putting it back in again?

buried in rubble

I don't watch DBS. Is golden Freeza stronger than Jiren?

basically you let your body move by itself without you having to think.

in other words, if you are going to get it, instead or reacting to an incoming punch and then moving, you body automatically moves to avoid impact without the lag from the brain realizing the body is going to get hit and sending the order to move out of the way, hence Goku can move in weird ways now thanks to this, its like his whole body grew a conscience and doesn't rely on the brain.

>Super completely dropped it,
??? what does that even mean

He reminds me of the oldschool Silver Surfer. Belmond is his galactus

Why can't they keep this quality for the rest of the episodes?

because you'd have 1 episode a month

It means that Super abandoned it, Ozaru roars haven't been heard since the fight with Buu.

DBS would be much better if it had off seasons.

>Belmond intends Toppo to be his successor
>Not Jiren

wtf is up with that ayy lmao anyway.

12 hour long episodes a season would be fine for me if it kept the animation good. Also could cutback on filler

>Soon Freeza and Vegeta will unlock UI too

So Goku is now Killua.

and where was it in the cell freeza or saiyan saga?

This. Kinda funny they would do the Ozaru roar again like that. I thought we were over the saiyan's connection with monkeys after DBZ.

no

Golden Frieza is slightly above super saiyan blue. Jiren is way above blue

nobody is stronger than Jiren except the angels/zeno.

would you prefer another post about an anime with scantily clad pre-teen/young teen girls?

I think it was mentioned that Jiren declined or perhaps Belmond felt Toppo would do the GoD role better

Maybe Jiren just doesn't want to be a destroyer? He probably has a pretty cliche heroic wish like Eternal Peace or something llike that.

I'm the man in the box
Buried in my shit
Won't you come and save me
Save me.

The filler wouldn't even be that bad if they used it better. They had like 20 episodes leading to this arc that could have been used to flesh out the other universes.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. But what I'm wondering is why would he need to spend ki to sustain it. It's just his body reacting to his surroundings like you said.

So he has this on top of SSBx20? How is Vegeta keeping up?

Beautiful. You deserve a burger.

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

We still haven't seen UI super saiyan, vegeta has a lot of catching up to do

exclusive hit vs jiren preview

youtube.com/watch?v=reeqtiYlyOg

Golden Freezypop was above SSB back in Rof but Carrot and Vegetables have grown way stronger since then. So Freezer has no chance.

I hope the universes get destroyed for real and all the new characters (besides Caulifla) get erased.

Freeza did mind exercises while dead so now he's caught up.

No, genki dama can work against pure hearted beings. See: Kid Buu, who was able to repel it but SS Goku managed to overpower him and force it to detonate.

Kid Buu was pure evil.

That makes no sense. Majin Buu is literally a mass of malice and hate. It's his defining characteristic and having a benevolent being like the previous Supreme Kai fuse with him made him weaker. Kid Buu was just strong enough to push it back until it reached its full power.

>my heart IS pure. pure evil

..when goku went super saiyan and when gohan went super saiyan 2?

both of those had oozaru roars you monkey

Ignore him, he's a pleb that only watched the burgerland dub.

Not even that. Toei doesn't have the talent like it used to hence why spread out their animators per scene and not per episode even in this special the best scenes were saved for the last few minutes while the rest of the episode was the same garbage.

Gohan's had it too? Can't recall right now.
I remember it in SS and SS3.

>Is there an anime character stronger than Son Goku?

I wish that Jiren was an actual fleshed out character so someone could do this pasta about him.

A part of me hopes Jiren doesn't get some long ass backstory/isn't cheating and he just happens to be a strong as fuck alien who trains a lot.

I don't know why retards such as yourself think you know what you're talking about

Die.

Why

I wonder if the Ultra Instrict is just the prequel sign of what's to come. Everyone's afraid and knows about the ability, I just wonder if we'll see a new Super Saiyan form even better than "God".

is the survivor the angels?

It will be combined with the SS and SSG forms, for sure.

>People still trying to hate on the Tate
Time to leave.

nigga skipped leg day

how can you people enjoy this shit is beyond me

DBS is the very definition of power-level trash bullshit.

I mean I can expect FB normies to enjoy this shit, but this place used to be different.

USED TO BE

>DBS is the very definition of power-level trash bullshit.
Okay...
DBZ created the definition of powerlevels that has permeated every single genre you can imagine and most over the top action media.

DBS is written by people who not only don't understand why powerlevels works, they hate it.

Is there anyone who can defeat Jiren Cumbia? Even El Grande Padre shudder at the mere mention of his name.